Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Request (for a lazy sunday afternoon) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:30 am   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
hahaha dat zijn jouw handen Laughing

Tesore

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 am   Reply with quote         

E-mail from Liana's holiday adress:

What is hand palm reading in my opinion?

Your hand palm is loaded with information that can help you find your qualities in life.
I prefer to keep it in the here and now moment and not in the future. (Everyone know’s the future tellers but that is not how I want to use it.)

It can help you explain your character and the things you do in life. Very often it can also explain why some things happens to you. Simple because you don’t know how to handle. Al you have to do is to know how to make a decision.

Hand palm ready is all about you personality. What can you expect if you do this or that. It tells something about your thinking, feeling and your quality of life.

Perhaps you are a very creative person or a mind thinker and you don’t know that. If this is something that I can tell you by hand palm reading you can participate on that.
I can also explain what happens if you have high expectations about things or if you speak easily about your feelings.
It can help you to make a good choose about your career or to understand more of your way of living.

For example:
Is your head always full of thoughts or is it hard for you to say no to other people. That is something I can help you with in the reading.

Hand palm is a blueprint of your character and by reading it; it can make your life less complicated. It gives you a way to keep body and mind in balance.

I hope you understand what I was trying to explain. It is hard to explain the Dutch in to the English language.

Regards,

Liana Bakodi

Thnx Candron!
She will be so pleased when she comes home!

Tesore

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Letter from Liana:

I would like to thank everyone who has sent me a new option for my business card.
It was very hard to pick a winner, because I know that everyone has put in his or hears own creativity. I was amazed what you all made from my old card.

Every card I received was in its own way unique. And it surprised me what you had made. But always in a contest there can be only one winner. The whole family has chosen with me and we pick the business card who we thought matched the most by my personality.

Any way before I say who won the contest I will thank you all for your work and wishes you all a good career in the future. Perhaps unnecessary but I mean it.

And the winner is:

The Business card of Pakimo has charmed us the most, so congratulations.

I hope you can send me a good example of your handprint. I will read your hand palm and sent my notes back to you.
I will do my stinking best to give you a good update of your character in the English language.

Liana Bakodi
Palm reading.

'Stinking best'??? Rolling Eyes Hehehe...
Congrats Pakimo Very Happy (I send you an pm with my E-mail-adress).
And thank you all very very much!!! Hug

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
E-mail from Liana's holiday adress:

[color=darkblue]What is hand palm reading in my opinion?

Your hand palm is loaded with information that can help you find your qualities in life.
I prefer to keep it in the here and now moment and not in the future. (Everyone know’s the future tellers but that is not how I want to use it.)

It can help you explain your character and the things you do in life. Very often it can also explain why some things happens to you. Simple because you don’t know how to handle. Al you have to do is to know how to make a decision.

Hand palm ready is all about you personality. What can you expect if you do this or that. It tells something about your thinking, feeling and your quality of life.

Perhaps you are a very creative person or a mind thinker and you don’t know that. If this is something that I can tell you by hand palm reading you can participate on that.
I can also explain what happens if you have high expectations about things or if you speak easily about your feelings.
It can help you to make a good choose about your career or to understand more of your way of living.

For example:
Is your head always full of thoughts or is it hard for you to say no to other people. That is something I can help you with in the reading.

Hand palm is a blueprint of your character and by reading it; it can make your life less complicated. It gives you a way to keep body and mind in balance.

I hope you understand what I was trying to explain. It is hard to explain the Dutch in to the English language.

Thnx Candron!
She will be so pleased when she comes home!

pakimo

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I won? yeeeeeeey !!!
Glad she liked the cards Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 am   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
I won? yeeeeeeey !!!
it was a good card too, congrats

pakimo

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:25 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
pakimo wrote:
I won? yeeeeeeey !!!
it was a good card too, congrats
Thank you Candron Very Happy

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I forgot all about this... Confused ...i blame A.D.D. I don't have it, but i still blame it anyway. Razz

Congrats on the winning card MR.Pak.

I would not get the palm reading if i were you. You may get a reading that says you have a exciting dramatic event coming soon that will change your life forever. Then walk down the street to the store and get hit by a BIG RIG crossing the road. Laughing Laughing

Well, i guess it would be both exciting and dramatic. Cool

We should have more stuff like this...A contest for the best business card, or the best siggy, or the best Magizine cover. We could do them in the forum. I enjoyed it.

Tesore

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
We should have more stuff like this...A contest for the best business card, or the best siggy, or the best Magizine cover. We could do them in the forum. I enjoyed it.

I agree totaly!
It cost Liana and her family 2 weeks... to decide... to fight, argues… begs, bribes… They enjoyed it too Laughing Wink
And they were deeply under the impression of the entries!
You make me very proud!
I'm the photoshop queen of the parties thanks to you Razz Wink

Thanks all.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Request (for a lazy sunday afternoon) - Reply to topic