Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Here are the ice layers - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Yes. True. It's tough when you don't really have the reference in front of you. There is a lot of guessing and trying different things. Somethings that you know to be correct just don't look nice so you leave them out and sometimes things that you know would not happen just looks nice so you leave it.

Exactly!

ReyRey wrote:
This could have really been simplified and still gotten the idea of ice across but I wanted to try and get as many cool icy things as possible. Air pockets, sun glares, Harsh highlights, frosted parts, dripping, cracks, etc. I did it all in 4 hours in one day.

Shocked You're f*@#n fast! I'm kinda slow... can't be satisfied... so I can't stop... Laughing

ReyRey wrote:
I just wanted to get a chop done. But I was very happy with it. Not much of a story but I was more interested in the ice. So I added the bird to give it a little humor. I'm glad people liked it. I think people should chop with this in mind. Don't try to impress anyone else. Impress yourself. Very Happy

Right! thumright

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
How much do you pay for that site. How large can the files be? I have to shrink mine down to 10mb

It is free. You have just to sign in and take the free trial. But you have a limit of 5 sends per month only... after that you have to pay. They keep you file for only one week. 100 MB max. You can check "pricing" on top of the home page.
Smile

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Or you can go to PSChost.com. The filesize is capped at either 50 or 100 megs, a but if you need more I can change it.

arcaico

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Very nice Claf. Your weewee is thicker than mine, but my weewee is bigger than yours. They´re different types of weewee. I like your weewee, but I like my weewee better.

faggot... Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
Very nice Claf. Your weewee is thicker than mine, but my weewee is bigger than yours. They´re different types of weewee. I like your weewee, but I like my weewee better.

faggot... Twisted Evil

wee wee envy.
Were you raped in prison or something? Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Here are the ice layers - Reply to topic