Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - MASON: don't read this. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:12 pm   Reply with quote         

AUGH! you're right, I did do it again... I demand you change the title of this thread to warn people what it is!! Rolling Eyes Wink

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
Lrossa drew first blood. Twisted Evil

whatever do you mean? Twisted Evil

sage

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:37 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Lrossa: I'd laugh at you like I laughed at Showcase, but, ummm, damn, the Devils are good. Evil or Very Mad

Alex is right, though. Without Marty from Montreal, who knows Razz

Mason: I can't believe you read this. I could not have been clearer. Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing I hate you!! Argh! you really think I wasn't going to read this?! ok, well at least I'll remember what it is now! Wink

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Sage! It wasn't possible for me at La Cage of Vaudreuil... maybe for another game...
maybe somewhere downtown if there's other "Habs" fans... shit it's already 1-0 for the Hurricanes... I have to go... Ciao! :(

Alex

Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Yep... 1 - 0 Carolina, after one minute. And 59 minutes later, 6 - 1 Montreal. We're just too strong. If you need to find me, I'll be on Ste-Cath waiting for the cup. Later.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Holy crap! My ears are still ringing!

Claude: yeah, I realize it's harder for you to get off the island. I won't be able to go out for the next couple of games because they fall on nights Di teaches, so I'll be with Julian. Friday, I've got a friend coming in from Ottawa (don't worry, he's a Habs' fan, not a Sens fan), so we should plan something for the second round. (OK, OK...I'm not suggesting the Habs are going to sweep the Canes, but... Twisted Evil )

It would be cool if we could all catch a game one night. Seeing as most of you are in or around the east-end, I wouldn't mind going somewhere around there. Let me know.

Lrossa

Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm jealous! I have no one to watch with! Sad

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:26 am   Reply with quote         

Sage, If I understand, you think that our "Habs" will beat the Canes in 4 games!!? Surprised
Yeah! It already smells the cup around here! Cool
Maybe we can wait for the fight against the Devils... Lrossa can be there... it takes only 5 hours up north from NY!!!?

I dont know if it's too late but... Alex, you're better to wait for the Stanley Cup on Sherbrooke street... that's where the event happened last time in 93... maybe because of vandalism on Ste-Cath... mmm... vandalism... oh! maybe that's your plan!? Shocked

Showcase

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:05 am   Reply with quote         

The Bruins and I hate you all!
Very Happy Laughing

Lrossa

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

don't be jealous Show! Laughing

sage

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Lrossa: don't be silly, you're watching for two, now. Razz

Show: don't be silly, umm....you're ummm.....you could have been rooting for the leafs Shocked

claude, alex, michel, seamus: you have to concentrate for me...it's second intermission and I've gotta drive back to Hudson, so I'll be listening to the rest on a crappy radio.

*edit* they do make things hard for themeselves, don't they? Rolling Eyes

seamusoisin

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

claude, alex, michel, seamus: you have to concentrate for me...it's second intermission and I've gotta drive back to Hudson, so I'll be listening to the rest on a crappy radio.

*edit* they do make things hard for themeselves, don't they? Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Concentrated real hard and voila Michael Ryder.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
sage

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Gotta add L@rue, maybe even gravyboat and Leif to the list.

I almost got divorced because of the game. Got home, they were in overtime. Stayed in the car while Diana took Julian in, along with all the bags and stuff. Once she opened the front door, I waited until the play stopped, bolted past her, pushed the kid to the side, kicked the cat, dove for the tv. Didn't talk to them until the period was over. (I screamed at the Habs, though). Then, went upstairs to put Julian to bed, but, instead of reading him a story, I turned on the tv upstairs, made him watch Don and the second OT. Kinda gave the whole thing up when I screamed, SSSSCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRESSSSSSSSSSSSS"
at the top of my lungs.

All is forgiven now, though (until tomorrow Twisted Evil )

Mason, I know you're still reading this. Kinda like a morbid curiosity...an accident you just have to look at even though the sight of blood makes you squeemish. Admit it, Mason. I won't laugh.. Razz

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Ice Hockey sucks! Wooo! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - MASON: don't read this. - Reply to topic