Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - This MUST be legit... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Queen La Tiff

Post Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll give you twenty dollars if you can get him to take that photo naked.

couldb5150

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi,
This is great...your timing is perfect ...for I have just aquired a large amount (150 =kilos) of recreational pharmicuticals (dummy dust...Peruvian marching powder etc)...and need someone to "descretely" help me transport it from one country to another!.May I ask ? Do you own a large truck or private jet with lots of room for storage?.I can supply us a confident pilot who flies fast and low! But I need someone like yourself , whom I can truely trust and is responsible on the other end! For our business adventures could be unlimited.

Let me know if you are interested and my people can talk to your people ok?

Great!

Regards

Ur~na~ass

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
Hi,
This is great...your timing is perfect ...for I have just aquired a large amount (150 =kilos) of recreational pharmicuticals (dummy dust...Peruvian marching powder etc)...and need someone to "descretely" help me transport it from one country to another!.May I ask ? Do you own a large truck or private jet with lots of room for storage?.I can supply us a confident pilot who flies fast and low! But I need someone like yourself , whom I can truely trust and is responsible on the other end! For our business adventures could be unlimited.

Let me know if you are interested and my people can talk to your people ok?

Great!

Regards

Ur~na~ass

Um...if you give it to me...I can't really guarantee that it will get to it's final destination! Shocked
But I'll be up for about 3 months straight! Shocked

couldb5150

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Um...if you give it to me...I can't really guarantee that it will get to it's final destination! Shocked
But I'll be up for about 3 months straight

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU AINT A SHITTEN THERE ...LOL!!!!

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:58 am   Reply with quote         

ABN AMRO Bank
Address: 101 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6SB.
U.K.

Dear Friend,
I am Mr George Roland the Bank Manager of ABN AMRO Bank 101 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6SB.
I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On JULY 20,1999,Mr Paul Ndeife,a National of France, who used to be a private contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company in Saudi Arabia

Mr.Donald Rumpalump.Made a numbered time (Fixed deposit) for 36 calendar months,valued at GBP17,000,000.00 (Seventeen Million Pounds only) in my branch.Upon maturity in 2002, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, Shell Petroleum Development Company in Saudi Arabia that Mr Donald Rumpalump And his wife Umpa with their three children Gumpa, Chumpa, & Dumpa were involved in an auto crash,all occupants of the vehicle unfortunatelylost their lives.

During one of his trips to his country France. On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts totrace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr Donald Rumpalump. did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of GBPЈ17.000,000.00 have been floating as unclaimed since 1999 in my bank as all efforts to get his relatives have hit the stones.
According to the British law at the expiration of 5 (FIVE) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund and the FIVE years is the end of July 2006.Since then, I have made several enquiries with his country's embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved Unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to Contact you with this business partnership proposal. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating a huge amount of money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance/Security Company where these huge deposit was lodged. The deceased had a deposit valued presently at $21million US Dollars and the Company has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or Beneficiary by Will otherwise have the account confiscated within the next thirty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $21Million US dollars can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Kindly provide me the following;

1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best regards,
Mr George Roland
And Dick Stuffer

nyxxie

Post Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:22 am   Reply with quote         

Back in 1997/98ish, an old friend of mine actually got scammed by something just like this. He owns a business, and I forget the details, but he actually ended up giving these people a crap load of things, and a lot of his personal information. He ended up buying them a lot gifts and shipped them overseas. QUITE STUPID, I could NOT believe he did this. He convinced that he was actually about to be a gazillionaire. He didn't realize it was a scam until a while later. Shocked Rolling Eyes

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:14 am   Reply with quote         

Barr. Felis Adams
For F.Adams Chambers & Advocates
Address: 60 Bays water Road
London W2 3PS , United Kingdom
Tel : + 44-702-4077848
Fax : + 44-700-5809583

Good day.

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice, I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world. My name is Barr. Felis Adams a Forty two (42) years old Attorney in practice here in London . I had a client by name Mr. Charles Dare who is a British Citizen and contractor based here in London now deceased. On the 2nd of August 2003, my client, his wife and their only child were involved in a car accident on their way to Manchester along M25 Adytum Road.
Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of $12,500,000.00 million from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of US$3,750,000.00 Million and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of US$8,750,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence.

Two weeks after his sudden Death, The British Airways effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the Account that My Late Client has on his file with them. As his personal attorney after his death I have been officially notified and instructed by the BARCLAY`S BANK London where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr. Dare next of kin so that the Funds in his Account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with British Laws. However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of late Mr. Dare, I want you to know that my late Client died interstate, He died without leaving a Will. Hence all my efforts to locate any of his relative whom I can present to the Bank as his next of kin have proved abortive.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at $8,750,000.00 Million can be paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I. If you can cooperate with me and receive these funds as next of kin to late Mr. Charles Dare, Confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential email above. I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE Mr. Dare Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. Send to me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication and do reply me through my for more information’s. Hope to hear from you through the above number. Your Prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,

Barr. Felis Adams

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - This MUST be legit... - Reply to topic