Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Create your own Nation game - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:

National Bird: Pwagmattasquarmporter (Scientific classification: Pwagmattasquarmporternicus)

the what? Shocked

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Well it should have been the Pwagmattasquarmsettport(er) but it wouldn't fit... Laughing

Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport
Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport is the location of the Flanders' cabin by the beach. In the Summer of 4 Ft. 2, the Simpson family vacations there in place of the Flanders' when Ned has to stay in town to serve jury duty. It is known as 'America's scrodbasket'.

yello_piggy

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:52 am   Reply with quote         

The Community of Samoking
"Inhale - Exhale - Inhale - Exhale"

UN Category: Civil Rights Lovefest
Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: Strong
Political Freedoms: Superb
Influence: Minnow

The Community of Samoking is a tiny, devout nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.

The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 18%. A healthy private sector is led by the Gambling, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving industries.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Samoking's national animal is the yellow pig and its currency is the weed.

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 am   Reply with quote         

for those wo haven't noted

PSC Region has been called to life by The Armed Republic of Bsoholica

We are allready a 7 Nation Army (pom... pom pom pom.. pom pom.. pooom). Join the forces: PSC Region

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:14 am   Reply with quote         

The Armed Republic of Fungasland
"Shut UP!"

UN Category: Corrupt Dictatorship
Civil Rights:
Some Economy:
Reasonable Political Freedoms:
Outlawed

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Armed Republic of Fungasland is a tiny, pleasant nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 6 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The large, corrupt government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 29%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Gambling.

Elections have been outlawed. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Fungasland's national animal is the slime mold and its currency is the fungabuck.

Fungasland is ranked 748th in the region and 14,715th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:10 am   Reply with quote         

The Nomadic Peoples of Knuckn Futz
"We're all mad here!"

UN Category: Corrupt Dictatorship
Civil Rights: Below Average
Economy: Reasonable
Political Freedoms: Unheard Of

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Nomadic Peoples of Knuckn Futz is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Commerce. The average income tax rate is 33%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Pizza Delivery.

Crime is moderate. Knuckn Futz's national animal is the cheshire cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the screwball.

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool my stats changed a bit...

Regional Influence: Power

Bsoholica is ranked 1st in the region and 16,216th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments. Twisted Evil

Be sure to join the ranks of the PSC Region if you haven't already. http://www.nationstates.net/region=psc_region

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:08 am   Reply with quote         

bsoholic wrote:
Cool my stats changed a bit...

Me Superpower, mhoehoew Smile

Congrats FF on being elected as our first UN delegate.

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

Yes!!! UN delegate!

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

My citizens are breeding like friggin rabbits. I started with 5 million. Now I have 7 million. Growing at a million a day?!?!

Income tax is now at 43% too. I've past BS as a taxation nation. Armed revolt may happen soon (I can only hope Twisted Evil ).

Oh and imasupapowa!

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:07 am   Reply with quote         

Nation States FAQ wrote:
>Can I invade other people's regions?

Yes. The practice of "region crashing," where a group of nations all move to a region with the aim of seizing the UN Delegate position, is part of the game. Certain groups within NationStates are particularly adroit at this, and can attack very quickly.

Shocked Twisted Evil

We could have some fun with this aspect.

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

OOOH...Update...

I'm now a Benevolent Dictatorship. Yay!
A UN Member...

Economy: Thriving

The Constitutional Monarchy of DigitalPharaoh is a small, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7 million enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Social Welfare. Income tax is unheard of. A small private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. DigitalPharaoh's national animal is the asp, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the seashell.

DigitalPharaoh is ranked 11th in the region and 99,623rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.

ScionShade

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

I say we do it.Let's start robbing the cockles.

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
I say we do it.Let's start robbing the cockles.

Laughing

Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Nation States FAQ wrote:
>Can I invade other people's regions?

Yes. The practice of "region crashing," where a group of nations all move to a region with the aim of seizing the UN Delegate position, is part of the game. Certain groups within NationStates are particularly adroit at this, and can attack very quickly.

Shocked Twisted Evil

We could have some fun with this aspect.

I hope we will Smile So everybody in the psc region, become a UN member, vote (endorse) for a delegate (Footfungas at this moment) and let's crash in to other regions,

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Create your own Nation game - Reply to topic