Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - TriviaBot's Lifetime Advantage Membership Contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

arcaico

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Besides, you canīt sell or give yer lifetimes before contacting Proc, once users canīt transfer lifetime advantage by themselves (you can give away yer accounts, but not transfer the advantage to another registered member). Proc is the only one who can do these transfers. If you didnīt talk to him, yer selling is nothing but a scam.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:40 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Besides, you canīt sell or give yer lifetimes before contacting Proc, once users canīt transfer lifetime advantage by themselves (you can give away yer accounts, but not transfer the advantage to another registered member). Proc is the only one who can do these transfers. If you didnīt talk to him, yer selling is nothing but a scam.

yes, totally true. I dunno if you did that or not, but you'd need to. I'll do the chop anyway, just for fun and to fill the time, even if no one can get your prize. Smile

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

He couldn't refuse to though... surely Confused

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Several times, I have had JMH transfer advantage from one account to another and he was always more than willing to oblige.

True, JMH is not Proc, so maybe he won't. If he decides not to, then I guess Blue_lurker won't get his Lifetime Advantage and he won't have to pay $40.
And in regards to the TriviaBot contest, I am giving that away for free based on a contest.

I think the real issue is that the ones bitching about this are those who already have Lifetime Advantage that want to feel "special" and not lose their special feelings of superiority.

arcaico wrote:

dewking

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Wait...

what did I miss? Is this the season ending of House? Are we losing Chopper/TB for good???

noooooooo!!!

I'm not going to get all pissed that you are leaving, but you will definitely be missed. Especially the trivia contests... I didnt get a chance to win again. Wink

In any case, I'll send an image your way... it will probably suck, but maybe if I win, it will help everyone feel good since I dont post in the contests. So I'll win it, and can use it in chat, but will nullify it since I dont post in contests...

I dunno... screw it. I'll miss ya.

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

We'll see what happens after talking to Procyon.

I will say this: Selling one Lifetime Advantage for $40 isn't going to make me a millionaire.

And giving away a free Lifetime Advantage in the spirt of a contest shouldn't be a controversial issue.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

dewking wrote:
Wait...

what did I miss? Is this the season ending of House? Are we losing Chopper/TB for good???

noooooooo!!!

I'm not going to get all pissed that you are leaving, but you will definitely be missed. Especially the trivia contests... I didnt get a chance to win again. Wink

In any case, I'll send an image your way... it will probably suck, but maybe if I win, it will help everyone feel good since I dont post in the contests. So I'll win it, and can use it in chat, but will nullify it since I dont post in contests...

I dunno... screw it. I'll miss ya.

My Chopper and TB accounts will still be mine. When the chatroom issue is fixed, I have no problem with returning and doing some more trivia contests.

dewking

Post Wed May 30, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Ahh... ok

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
arcaico

Post Wed May 30, 2007 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:
I think the real issue is that the ones bitching about this are those who already have Lifetime Advantage that want to feel "special" and not lose their special feelings of superiority.

arcaico wrote:

Donīt be ridiculous Chopper. I just donīt think itīs right to go over Proc like that. When caf wanted to sponsor a contest, paying 2 years advantage, she did it properly. Contacted Jeremy, that sponsored an official contest, where everyone was able to participate, without having to read the forum. In case ya donīt know, lots of choppers donīt read the forum, and not even speak english. But if you got pissed off because yer "letīs unite the chats" efforts didnīt show results and decided to leave in big style, with fireworks and lifetime advantages for everyone, at least do it ethically.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed May 30, 2007 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
"leave in big style, and fireworks"

That's not my intention. Just passing on my Advantage to those who might use it more than myself.

Micose

Post Wed May 30, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

chop sent.check ur email Chopper:)

Post Wed May 30, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

This contest has been called off. Sorry. At least you can chalk it up to practice!

Post Wed May 30, 2007 7:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad
And I rushed to chop something.

So...can I post it here now?

Post Wed May 30, 2007 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Well...since it's been called off...here's my quick, 15 minute entry.

Smile

Post Wed May 30, 2007 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:
This contest has been called off. Sorry. At least you can chalk it up to practice!

are you serious?? why, because people are complaining or because Proc said he won't do it? If it's the former, I'm disappointed... Sad

well, here's my entry I just finished....

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - TriviaBot's Lifetime Advantage Membership Contest - Reply to topic