Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - advantage membership experation question - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

What's the coolest thing about it all, is that you will never know who it was. So thanking them personally is not going to happen without MATLOCK breaking the case. The folks here who do these things are not in it for praise, or glory. Like EVE said it's what makes this place so great. The folks here actually make you feel like a member of the family.

I am the adopted step brother....but family is family. Cool

I won't lie to you...i was so frustated with every thing going on in my life, and was down and out. Then i was giving a membership (STILL don't know who). IT was something that was so far from what i was expecting and took me by complete surprise. The membership was nice but the thought that someone here cared enough to help is something i will never ever forget. Changed my whole outlook on life....at 35 that ain't no small task.

Now for every one that thinks 903 got a unfair deal.......see this is why i say that's so wrong........This place has some of the coolest people in the world and i am proud to call it home.

OOOOOHHHHH and we have the advantage fairy that bumps up experation date's. You dont even have to loose a toothe either. TOP THAT
Congratulation's Matt, you deserve it. Now Chop dang it.

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh, and before the accusations fly, it wasn't me either. Laughing

But I will finally fess up to being the one who gave dewdew a 3mos Advantage a while back. I strongly suspect I'm not the only one who gave him a gift subscription. Wink

And the good karma already rolled to me when Oscar re-upped mine until the end of November. Very Happy

Ahhhhhhh anyone else feel the communal love? Hug Mr. Green Cool santa thumright Greedy :gordonkl:

Oscar

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:38 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
What's the coolest thing about it all, is that you will never know who it was. So thanking them personally is not going to happen without MATLOCK breaking the case. The folks here who do these things are not in it for praise, or glory. Like EVE said it's what makes this place so great. The folks here actually make you feel like a member of the family.

I am the adopted step brother....but family is family. Cool

I won't lie to you...i was so frustated with every thing going on in my life, and was down and out. Then i was giving a membership (STILL don't know who). IT was something that was so far from what i was expecting and took me by complete surprise. The membership was nice but the thought that someone here cared enough to help is something i will never ever forget. Changed my whole outlook on life....at 35 that ain't no small task.

Now for every one that thinks 903 got a unfair deal.......see this is why i say that's so wrong........This place has some of the coolest people in the world and i am proud to call it home.

OOOOOHHHHH and we have the advantage fairy that bumps up experation date's. You dont even have to loose a toothe either. TOP THAT
Congratulation's Matt, you deserve it. Now Chop dang it.

Why do you have to write so much? Confused

dewdew

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:03 am   Reply with quote         

oscar i wrote it slow because i know you can't read fast

why do i have to write so much.......because it take's that to get my point across?
Dang is there anything that i do, that is not bitched about.....NO. Is there a limit i was unaware of? I can write you a three word responce if that will help ya......you can name the three you want....or i'm sure i can come up with three just for you.

SEE tofu i knew it.............you slick puppy. I love ya and every one else that gave before they knew i was a typer of long responces. Laughing Laughing Laughing

couldb5150

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
pay it forward... Wink

VERY VERY WELL PUT EVE...!
(smartest thing I've heard a chick say in awhile).....ok ok ..so I still got some male female issues..Smile

Bwahahahahahah

Am I mental

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:30 am   Reply with quote         

Well it wasn't me Matt -- but If i could've I would've! Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:32 am   Reply with quote         

oh dewdew... oscar is just playing the little DEVIL with you.. he does that to everybody... if he gives you trouble we'll make him pull out his little devil avatar again.
But really Oscar is a teddy bear Shocked just like you dew are a unique unique stud muffin.. okay yeah there I said it. Twisted Evil

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:37 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
oh dewdew... oscar is just playing the little DEVIL with you.. he does that to everybody... if he gives you trouble we'll make him pull out his little devil avatar again.
But really Oscar is a teddy bear Shocked just like you dew are a unique unique stud muffin.. okay yeah there I said it. Twisted Evil
hah you said stud muffin..... i wann be a stud muffin Laughing Shocked Surprised

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:58 am   Reply with quote         

matt no you don't get left out you or oscar.. you both are muffins too. Great STUDLY MUFFINS and yes add the bran to it.

now how your thread wound up like this is interesting... I will say that

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
matt no you don't get left out you or oscar.. you both are muffins too. Great STUDLY MUFFINS and yes add the bran to it.

now how your thread wound up like this is interesting... I will say that
I THINK IT WOUND UP LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF MY HUGE.....HUGE.... BRAN Laughing Laughing Laughing i know it wasn't my brain Confused did i say huge? Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:04 am   Reply with quote         

were you talking about the bran or the raisins? Twisted Evil

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:15 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
were you talking about the bran or the raisins? Twisted Evil
hah yeah you gots a point Laughing just messing love ya guys and you too jen Wink

Oscar

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:39 am   Reply with quote         

Why do I always get involved in such things? damn dewx2! see what you do? now they call me muffinman Surprised

dewdew

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:40 am   Reply with quote         

oscar you can only read the first line of this response Cool You'll always be Oscar the grouch to me. Wink so here's ya 3 words.......i love muffins

Gotta be carefull with that bran though.....the older you get the better it works.
Matt your thread went to hell, well because i responded........i do that to threads. MY new alias will be THREAD KILLER. Obviously my micheal903 alias has been killed. Surprised

EVE i can hold couldbe, while you beat hell out of 'em. Laughing Can we get in trouble for whipping the mental? Laughing

couldb5150

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
EVE i can hold couldbe, while you beat hell out of 'em. Laughing Can we get in trouble for whipping the mental? Laughing

Hope we ate our wheaties this morning.......bwahahahahaha

Am I mental?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - advantage membership experation question - Reply to topic