Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - For moderators - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

no

ReinMan

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I propose a second for shaman.

Now pulling it after the thing is getting votes, Thats BULLSHIT no matter how you look at naked. Since it made it up....then was up for at least a halfday. A PM to Soze asking that he cover some booty, or loose the entry would have been the GROWN UP way to handle it. Hell i have seen Cameltoe, and boobs on many a entry.
If he would have put a person reaching into the shot with a middle finger facing the camera covering the ASS at question, would that be o.k.

And not to bust no balls here but i saw a WHITE RACE only entry in the MILO contest....hell i am WHITE, well most the time. It made me, (the one who will say anything that comes across his mind) sit back and just jaw drop. Now if i was BLACK would you pull that one. Because i live in the south.....DEEP SOUTH, and contrary to popular belief, i was raised better than that. No matter what the intention....Somethings you just don't Do. I know it's intent was not to offend anyone.......But i dont think Soze posted ASS to offend either. Now who is pulling morials here. You think that a persons ASS is more unmorial than somthing that, if seen by the Reverend Jackson would shut down the site. YOU THINGING NO-WAY. What the hell is the NAACP going to do.....YOU DON'T KNOW THE PULL A MILLION PISSED BROTHERS HAVE. afro BLACK POWER!! afro So lets Disrobe here for a min.....oohhh sorry to the card carrying clan members monkey

I know splodge has been away.....BUT have the rest of the Mods lost thier DAMN MINDS. Hurry back Splodge.....i have a feeling you are whats keeping some here from being FOOKED WITH.

SORRY SOZE....i have a nice meatloaf entry i will share.....unless the Vegitarian MODS see it. Then i will be with YOU. In the SHITHOUSE

Sorry to who ever posted the white ONLY entry....i gotta feeling it's outta here. blackeye but it damn sure brings out the point i was trying to convey here. Idea

This is the DUMBEST thing i have seen here so far. Pulling a entry because of a NAKED BUTT.....SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID, and i know the first person to reply will say.....WELL THE RULES ARE POSTED........BLAH>>>>>BLAH>>>>>>>BLAHHHHH my BIG NAKED WHITE BUTT.

ScionShade

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh this is just too much whining.
Boohoo. Please

ReinMan

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
I propose a second for shaman.

Now pulling it after the thing is getting votes, Thats BULLSHIT no matter how you look at naked. Since it made it up....then was up for at least a halfday. A PM to Soze asking that he cover some booty, or loose the entry would have been the GROWN UP way to handle it. Hell i have seen Cameltoe, and boobs on many a entry.
If he would have put a person reaching into the shot with a middle finger facing the camera covering the ASS at question, would that be o.k.

And not to bust no balls here but i saw a WHITE RACE only entry in the MILO contest....hell i am WHITE, well most the time. It made me, (the one who will say anything that comes across his mind) sit back and just jaw drop. Now if i was BLACK would you pull that one. Because i live in the south.....DEEP SOUTH, and contrary to popular belief, i was raised better than that. No matter what the intention....Somethings you just don't Do. I know it's intent was not to offend anyone.......But i dont think Soze posted ASS to offend either. Now who is pulling morials here. You think that a persons ASS is more unmorial than somthing that, if seen by the Reverend Jackson would shut down the site. YOU THINGING NO-WAY. What the hell is the NAACP going to do.....YOU DON'T KNOW THE PULL A MILLION PISSED BROTHERS HAVE. afro BLACK POWER!! afro So lets Disrobe here for a min.....oohhh sorry to the card carrying clan members monkey

I know splodge has been away.....BUT have the rest of the Mods lost thier DAMN MINDS. Hurry back Splodge.....i have a feeling you are whats keeping some here from being FOOKED WITH.

SORRY SOZE....i have a nice meatloaf entry i will share.....unless the Vegitarian MODS see it. Then i will be with YOU. In the SHITHOUSE

Sorry to who ever posted the white ONLY entry....i gotta feeling it's outta here. blackeye but it damn sure brings out the point i was trying to convey here. Idea

This is the DUMBEST thing i have seen here so far. Pulling a entry because of a NAKED BUTT.....SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID, and i know the first person to reply will say.....WELL THE RULES ARE POSTED........BLAH>>>>>BLAH>>>>>>>BLAHHHHH my BIG NAKED WHITE BUTT.

so...
many...
words...
MUST...
...sleep

Soze

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

wow i hopened i nice thread heheheheheheeheh

splodge

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
BLAH,BLAH, FREAKING BLAH.

WHERE IS MARXMAN WHEN WE NEED HIM???

Hallcross Toots
dewdew

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote         

i know my post got a little long...... Twisted Evil .BUT IT GOT GOOD TO ME. Twisted Evil .........hate when that happens. Laughing Well nice knowing ya'll Laughing Cool

What i meant to say was DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

SOME HOW? Twisted Evil the keyboard just went nuts Laughing

ScionShade

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Soze. We had this whole subject out in a hot thread several months before you joined. Despite what Janetdog said, jmh132 set a standard
for just what he would allow, the mods understand what that standard is, it has done well by this site for nearly two years now....in that thread there were several who disagreed, and felt it was worth arguing about,
which resulted in several steadfast bannings, and a second chat which we now call Advanchat.

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH dang scion not the big B word...........ohh well hope yall get a new page out this one.....ADVANTAGE news would be my suggestion, but i will no longer be here so... Laughing

WARNING THE NEW MEMBERSHIP .....will be bought.....and this time........it's for real......o0hhhhh sorry wrong topic.....where is that DON FON DUDEY POST scratch

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:47 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Crying or Very sad

oh ok dance away you canadian nutter

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

well it seems like nudity even tasteful is banned but if you're really thinking about kids.. and I don't think kids are here then there's a whole heap of language issues and I too take part in free cursing. It does not make sense and it is a double standard

Martrex

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
dewdew wrote:
BLAH,BLAH, FREAKING BLAH.

WHERE IS MARXMAN WHEN WE NEED HIM???

Oh this is a communist site. Never would have expected Carl's Marxism to carry over here! Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote         

sante i'm sorry it got pulled i have posted more graphic images than that and none have been pulled from me. however i have mad a caption at the bottom of the image saying that if anyone gets offended i will pull it or edit it mine weren't sexuall in any way not to my knowledge or my attentions and have seen more graphic then mine on this site. i found nothing wrong w/ it. (my whata run on paragraph that was Laughing ) good luck to you

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
that is an unfortunate part of having a PG website.

I'm gonna have to disagree. Twisted Evil This is definitely NOT be a PG site. If anything, it's PG-13. The language on this site is not monitored (I don't have a problem with this, just simply stating the facts (or at least what I enterpret the facts to be (let me know if I'm wrong(...lol... Laughing )))). There is probably a bad words list in the site settings that would replace bad words with whatever you want (I'm assuming this is a phpbb forum, because of the way it looks, or a modified version).

(Damn parentheses. Twisted Evil ) Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - For moderators - Reply to topic