Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DIS-ADVANTAGE - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

dewdew

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:45 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
dewdew wrote:
This is some kinda customer service ya'll got here.......12 frackin days as JEFF say's it, 12...twelve days....waiting....after the transaction has gone through

and he gets.....and i quote..."I pm'ed Procyon for you".... Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jeff bud i feel for ya...and i ain't laughing at you....i would be pissed too.
You would think that a dude who owns the site might at least be REACHABLE from time to time. Rolling Eyes un FRACKIN believable. Confused

Cut him some slack, Dewdew, Proc just moved from Azia to Australia and has only just moved into a place of his own there, installed his computer yesterday. And his University work has started yesterday as well.

Read the old forums on this same theme why he had to do this French trick, and realize that he too is only working as fast as the PayPall people will let him to change things back to normal!!!

Anna

Bow cutting the slack boss...cutting the slack..... Laughing Laughing ..i just thought maybe a mod could ACTIVATE the acount....and paypal and proc could sort out the ten spot on thier time.....but i don't know how they work...i just know 12 days is a long wait...when it's your money.
it seems he has all the credintials to prove it has been taken as payment....so all that is left is for the ACCOUNT to be activated....surely someone has a code for that.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:25 am   Reply with quote         

something has obviously gone pear shaped behind the scenes, I PM'ed Em (Proc) about 15 days ago, still awaiting a reply.

Oscar

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:18 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
FYI- The guy that ripped you off AKA Procyon IRL Emmanuel Lewis is
living in OZZie.

Teh guy who ripped you off? WTF!

Thats a totally outrageous statement.

[/s]

dewdew

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

JUST TO BE SURE:
i never said...ripped off. Shocked
ughhhhh....that's not my business.....i was laughing hysterically about the Customer service response....Sorry Rash.....i know it's not your fault....but put your selve in the boy's shoes.....he paid....it took the money....and 12 days later....he get's......the dude has been pm'ed.....i bet that made Jeff have PMS. Laughing Laughing

I was just thinking activation maybe possible from our end...but...i don't know the SYSTEM so...it may not even be a plausable solution.....i know they can take your advantage at any moment....if you break the rules. Twisted Evil........so i would think Activating an account would also be possible..since paypal is only handling the money laundry part of the sweet shop. Surprised

I mean...ughhhh....i plead the 5th Wink

jefflang007

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

And the 14th day ticks by....

http://www.langmark.com
Procyon
Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:17 pm   Reply with quote         

should work in 5 mins

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Should work now. I doubled the time you paid for. Also checked the past few transactions and they all are fine. Not sure what happened with yours.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
Should work now. I doubled the time you paid for. Also checked the past few transactions and they all are fine. Not sure what happened with yours.

Can we say "Class Act"......Kudos for making it all right!!!!
Wish our government worked that way !!!!!....Way to go Proc!

~5150

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I do admit I was slow, but had a good reason. (finding a new place, moving, etc.)
My apologies. Next I'll sort out the prizes and add new ones.

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Quick Blue, cancel the hit...the his is off...gee hope blue logs on soon..

Na really thanks Pry. Happy you have come back with some good o'll fashioned service.

Jeff

http://www.langmark.com
couldb5150

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 pm   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:

Na really thanks Pry. Happy you have come back with some good o'll fashioned service.

Jeff

No Stopping him man !!!! Once Blue has his orders he's like a freaking machine.......DAMN....the hits still on......Blue ...Blue where are ya ????....Pump the brakes a bit Blue THE HIT IS OFF !!!The Hit is Off !!!!!!!!!!

.......Damn....ok people say your prayers the wheels are in motion!!!!...Blue Blue .......Da hits off Mang !!!!!Da Hits off!!!

~5150

dewdew

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:51 am   Reply with quote         

hell yeah....now we cooking with gas..... salut .....now go get dem'dar hy'resy pikturs......doubled the amount Shocked ....hot dang that's alot better than the apple pie you get at MICKEY D's. Now implant proc with a homing beacon....we gotta keep track of that boy. Smile Now implant does not mean shoving a GPS up no sun land. Twisted Evil

blue_lurker

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:44 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:

Jeff

Damn it jeff I just sent the bloody Mad Midget out on the tricycle 2 minutes ago, and he's fully loaded with soda water and cream pies...Its to late mate to BLOODY LATE Confused

Granulated

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:00 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
jefflang007 wrote:

Jeff

Damn it jeff I just sent the bloody Mad Midget out on the tricycle 2 minutes ago, and he's fully loaded with soda water and cream pies...Its to late mate to BLOODY LATE Confused

lol Laughing Laughing

dumbat

Post Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

the local paper today Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DIS-ADVANTAGE - Reply to topic