Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Please delete NOGOODSK8RPUNK - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
please delete tracy's nipples... ohh wait sorry wrong thread Confused

Ah! NOGOODSK8RPUNK, you're alive and well! You've missed out on so much since being deleted and coming back online.

I don't think anyone can delete my nipples but I am rubbing them at this very moment. In fact I'm rubbing furiously in sync with the spinning wheels of your skateboard inside my head as you skate up and down and all around my cranium. I'm delirious. And the rubbing is causing me to lose nipple chest hair.
i think they have medication that will fix that problem of yours Laughing

Micose

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:53 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:

I want to make love to your creative hilarity! Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

LOL Cool

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked Shocked ....you rub your nipples too.....i do that....both at the same time...one with each hand.....then i repeat over and over...i love me...i love me...i love me.....it's sorta my twelve step program....and helps me deal with the amazing amount of ASSHOLES i encounter on a daily basis....not quite as satisfying as smacking the shit out of 'em.....but alot less expensive. Cool ...Well... i'll be in the corner rocking back and forth rubbing my nips. Laughing Laughing Laughing

annajon

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:13 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

scratch .....i smell flower's... Shocked ..Delia's garden thread must be leaking..... Laughing Laughing ....got anything with a middle finger????

annajon

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

I see you see a lot of little middle fingers here......

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:19 am   Reply with quote         

that's a damn chrome ball.....it's a REFLECTION your seeing...not a revalation Cool perspective is everything

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
that's a damn chrome ball.....it's a reflection...perspective is everything
ah, you mean this:

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

man....i had this very thing in mind when i was doing that locker chop....could not find it for shit....But yeah..... reflection...see AJ....like that... Laughing

thumright Your the man VOK....caught me mid-puff too. Cool ....had to put the brake's to the Carburator-hole. Damn near chocked to death....but it was worth it....and i can re-lite once i get a lung back. Cool

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
....caught me mid-puff too. Cool ....had to put the brake's to the Carburator-hole. Damn near chocked to death....but it was worth it....and i can re-lite once i get a lung back. Cool

So pass that over here!!!

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
dewdew wrote:
....caught me mid-puff too. Cool ....had to put the brake's to the Carburator-hole. Damn near chocked to death....but it was worth it....and i can re-lite once i get a lung back. Cool

So pass that over here!!!

INDEED....i hate to fly alone......(actually,i don't mind it)........but i do enjoy it more with friends.....SO, that's how you get all them cool natural light photo's....Expanding your perspective mind. Cool ...oooooohhh yeah.....you said pass.....you know how it is after a few puffs. drunken

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
.....you know how it is after a few puffs. drunken
did you know that flickr (of all other things) can give you a pretty good advice? Forget the puffs, go with cream, white bread or oranges instead.

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:03 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
dewdew wrote:
.....you know how it is after a few puffs. drunken
did you know that flickr (of all other things) can give you a pretty good advice? Forget the puffs, go with cream, white bread or oranges instead.

alright....finally....my prayers are answered....now what am i going to do with all the money i save from buying smoke.. Idea ..Maybe i can afford a new version of PS...but then i would not have a excuse as to why mine did not quiet turn out like the TUT. Cool Then the whole withdrawl thingee...that can't be good....have you seen my "I HATE THE WORLD POST"......and that was with Mary Jane Stickybud.....I like to call it my PROZAC....on the bottle it say's every 2 hours...or as needed.....i do the as needed part. Twisted Evil

I know...everyone thought HICKS grew thier own.(yeah even in the deep south....some buy theirs....see a feild of it... on your own land is called manufactureing Shocked )....a bag is simple possession...that's a cheaper fine...with no time......the feild will get you sent to the state penn.....and that is nothing like PENN, State at all....plus that come's with the whole...BUBBA'S BITCH BAGGAGE....and who wants to tote that heavy shit.They should allow a plant or two.. a person. I could live with that.. Twisted Evil ..plus all the generation...after generation....after generation....of the same plant.. drunken ...ooohhhhh can you say...UP IN SMOKE...oooohhh my god...look...i dun' went an wrote too many words....Oscar, and EVE. Razz...eeeeewwwwwwwwwweeee.....shhhhh...look alive fellow's....proc's just passed by the door......i'll be in the bathroom.....tell him i'm.. Question ...doing paperwork Wink

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

alright....finally....my prayers are answered....now what am i going to do with all the money i save from buying smoke.. Idea ..Maybe i can afford a new version of PS...but then i would not have a excuse as to why mine did not quiet turn out like the TUT. Cool Then the whole withdrawl thingee...that can't be good....have you seen my "I HATE THE WORLD POST"......and that was with Mary Jane Stickybud.....I like to call it my PROZAC....on the bottle it say's every 2 hours...or as needed.....i do the as needed part. Twisted Evil

I know...everyone thought HICKS grew thier own.(yeah even in the deep south....some buy theirs....see a feild of it... on your own land is called manufactureing Shocked )....a bag is simple possession...that's a cheaper fine...with no time......the feild will get you sent to the state penn.....and that is nothing like PENN, State at all....plus that come's with the whole...BUBBA'S BITCH BAGGAGE....and who wants to tote that heavy shit.They should allow a plant or two.. a person. I could live with that.. Twisted Evil ..plus all the generation...after generation....after generation....of the same plant.. drunken ...ooohhhhh can you say...UP IN SMOKE...oooohhh my god...look...i dun' went an wrote too many words....Oscar, and EVE. Razz

DD: You've exceeded the limit on emoticons in a single post in my thread. I must ask you to leave, go have a smoke of something then take a long shower. Scrub vigorously to remove the emoticon buildup on your brain. Oops! Did you just drop the soap?

dewdew

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         

it was not the soap!!....it was one of my nipples!!!....(insert lol emo)........i'm on a emo limit too....(Insert cry emo)....i see how it is now....THE MAN... ISTRYING TO HOLD ME DOWN.....trying to quitten the voice of the people...well...that's kewl......my brotha.. afro ..because we going to break free of them shackles....no longer will my people be subjected to the rules of the RGB man's world.....That's right.....we bout to de-satu-rate all over this here thead...BLACK POWER... Shocked
I'll just join WWW.blackpanther's/photoshopcontest.BLK...YOU"LL all be sorry then.....all U'v you.....BBWWWAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAAAA(coughcough)hahahahahaha(hack)hahaha(snot)hahaha.

I'm GOING......stop pushing.......stop.........your touching me!!! Please .......the door slams.

Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Please delete NOGOODSK8RPUNK - Reply to topic