Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Come back Eve and Blue! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

dewdew

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:45 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Dew, you've just proved how worthless you are to this site!

why?? beacuse i am a big enough MAN to WALK OUT FOR THE BENIFIT of the site and members that were here first..."IF i was what cause them to leave". I don't see that as bad at all.
But you being a senior member here have your right to your own opinion...By the name calling and all you are doing...you are showing your worth quiet well yourself. I don't think i caused them to leave...and i meant what i said....but i don't hate anyone.....not even you....so you can try and pick all the fight you want...it does not work that way. I don't argue to argue...you think i am so stupid that i will fall for your childish games....get real....and go make some PANTS.

Oscar

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Interesting...

MindGraph

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Move it to the PM's please. This is part of the problem. This forum started out as a "miss you" to Blue and Eve and now just like most of the forums gets thrown totally off topic by a fight.

dewdew

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

o.k i can see who is responding here...the dewhaters wagon...i said i would walk out.....but if you think for one second you are THROWING me out....you can try...i promise....i'll be your huckleberry. Evil or Very Mad

....and i guess by me trying to be nice....i turned it into a fight.. Rolling Eyes ..nice try fellow's....but forget that leaving thing....if you wanna do it this way...try again...SEE YA TOMMORROW...and the next....and the next.....

anfa

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok mate. You'll not get a rise from me now. I see where you are going with this although I will say "You are a total prick".

Stop winding people up man. If you lived round here you would have been kicked to fuck as soon as you started it!

anfa

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm   Reply with quote         

I didn't mean if you lived round here I'd kick the shit out of you, I meant you don't get away with that shit round here.

splodge

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

doo doo, shut the fuck up or get deleted, i've had enough, most .ppl have, stay out of the forums or find your self history

Hallcross Toots
anfa

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I challenge you to one of ReyRey's H2H things!

anfa

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm   Reply with quote         

The challenge was for DewDew not you Splodge. Very Happy

cherylm329

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Confused

ReinMan

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:21 am   Reply with quote         

I'm not leaving, but I'm not hanging around a lot lately.

I don't suspect anyone has noticed.

(hmmm... no way to say that without some kind of ego being attached).

But really - people take BREAKS from PSC from time to time. Some of them JUST DON'T COME BACK BECAUSE THEY FIND SOMETHING MORE MEANINGFUL TO FILL THEIR TIME. That really isn't that hard to do people.

And some come back happier and wiser after getting some perspective on this (at times) joke of a site.

(but then, a good joke is always of value to people)

Again and again it is said by some of the smartest fuckers around here: THIS ISN"T REAL LIFE HERE. IT IS A PLAYGROUND for ALL AGES. If you keep getting your NUTS RAPPED and your EGO SCRATCHED, go to a DIFFERENT PLAYGROUND. But don't actually try and think that much of ANYTHING "REAL" is going on around here except A) some folks trying to have some creative fun, B) some folks scared shitless of being proven they HAVE NO CREATIVE ANYTHING C) REINMAN SPOUTING OFF OUT OF THE EVER-LOVIN FRUSTRATION of seeing a great site go deeper and DEEPER into the Flaming Pits of Pity-Party Whoe-is-me Poop-de-jour.

STFUAC.

(Splodge, you may now delete this post. Thanks for letting me at least type it out. Good night Ms. Pettigrew!!!)

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Idea Hug Hmmm

anfa

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

You git, I thought I was a cartoon character and I was happy with that life!
Now you push me into reality and I have to face taxes and everything! Thank you Reinman for killing the dream! Crying or Very sad

Tarmac

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:42 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I'm not leaving, but I'm not hanging around a lot lately.

I don't suspect anyone has noticed.

(hmmm... no way to say that without some kind of ego being attached).

But really - people take BREAKS from PSC from time to time. Some of them JUST DON'T COME BACK BECAUSE THEY FIND SOMETHING MORE MEANINGFUL TO FILL THEIR TIME. That really isn't that hard to do people.

And some come back happier and wiser after getting some perspective on this (at times) joke of a site.

(but then, a good joke is always of value to people)

Again and again it is said by some of the smartest fuckers around here: THIS ISN"T REAL LIFE HERE. IT IS A PLAYGROUND for ALL AGES. If you keep getting your NUTS RAPPED and your EGO SCRATCHED, go to a DIFFERENT PLAYGROUND. But don't actually try and think that much of ANYTHING "REAL" is going on around here except A) some folks trying to have some creative fun, B) some folks scared shitless of being proven they HAVE NO CREATIVE ANYTHING C) REINMAN SPOUTING OFF OUT OF THE EVER-LOVIN FRUSTRATION of seeing a great site go deeper and DEEPER into the Flaming Pits of Pity-Party Whoe-is-me Poop-de-jour.

STFUAC.

(Splodge, you may now delete this post. Thanks for letting me at least type it out. Good night Ms. Pettigrew!!!)

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Idea Hug Hmmm

Within all the crap I've read of late, this is the most level headed crap .. um .. I mean post thus far. I can't believe I used that expression ('level headed') in referring to ReinMan, (you're welcome RM) but its all true. This place IS a PLAYGROUND, and everything you thought you learned in elementary/grammar school applies here as well. Kids come and go from this place to other schools, Some kids are mean and nasty, some serious and respectful, others are the class crack-ups. But keep in mind that every kid you meet here is a temporary relationship at best, some long term, some short term, but all temporary and transitory in your educational journey through photoshop school and the PLAYGROUND FUN AND HIGH JINKS we use to fill our time.

Subsequently the economy is starting to turn downwards, adding real world stress to members who would normally be much happier without that kind of stress on their mind. I see the psychological phenomenon of 'transference' playing a wider part of what we are witnessing in the forums lately. Its hard to be happy, kind, cheerful, helpful, fun, and otherwise a good human member online, when in the real world of paying the bills, you're not happy at all.

OK, ReinMan (you-crack-me-up-dude-and-yes-i-did-notice-your-absence-from-the-playground-brawls) .. have you got some kind of squeeze box music you can play for us that might lighten our spirits around here .. ?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

splodge

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:56 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew says he accepts anfas challenge

Hallcross Toots
Heinlein

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

Has Marco left also? Confused

Haven't seen him in awhile, and he hasn't returned my emails Sad

I am starting to wonder about this site. Crying or Very sad

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Come back Eve and Blue! - Reply to topic