Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Roll-Canvas - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Would PSC members be interested in making a similar Roll Over?

Yes

72%

72%

[ 39 ]

No

12%

12%

[ 7 ]

Go back to taking mountain pictures and leave us alone!

14%

14%

[ 8 ]

Total Votes: 54

splodge

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:06 pm   Reply with quote         

gone

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:21 pm   Reply with quote         

(Splodge): i'm doing eve from the left, DB is doing eve from the right

lmao Laughing

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Splodge, we can make it before we see what comes first. From what I see in that one you posted, it doesn't flow very well in some places. It looks like people made whatever they wanted, then just layered the images together. There are some straight seams in that scroll. I can't really say what I mean without being able to show you, so I'll just leave it at that.

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:48 pm   Reply with quote         

gone

Hallcross Toots
Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:02 am   Reply with quote         

yay! I'm in...I'll start collecting my images right away...will I have to leave the start blank so i could integrate kittie's pic? And what about the end? Should I leave that pahsing into blank as well?

armogeden

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:11 am   Reply with quote         

right this is how were gonna do it (the only way i think it will work). we make a separate website which has a table (this is just for us, not the rollcanvas, to get our ideas in check)- 1st coloumn "author", 2nd col. will be the last 100px of the RIGHT of thier chop. then underneath the table we should have an updated list of everyone in the rollcanvas in the right order.
this way we dont have to keep sending mails and what-not, everyone can just look up who's before them, copy the last 100px and start away on thier entry. also, people need to send splodge, a) thier full picture that will blend with the last picture and b) the last 100px of thier picture

Meaty

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:31 am   Reply with quote         

you really need the 100px from the person in front of you before you can start on your piece, that way you can blend the images in with ease. I cant see any problem with the way it is being done now.

The only suggestion I would have is to make sure everyone on the list is still active and able to submit thier piece. One person not around and the whole thing stops.

splodge

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

gone

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Meaty...it's been addressed somewhere in this lengthy thread...if it becomes someone's turn who's too busy, on vacation or what not, the next person in line gets it. That way it doesn't get held up for long.

Meaty

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I know Eve, i just think if those involved would just post to let us know they are still in.

Looking good splodge, i like that we dont have to include our name in our submissions that could perhaps spoil the look of it.

Queen La Tiff

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Got mine from Splodge...I'm guilty of not reading this thread very much...who do I send mine to again?
Embarassed Confused Rolling Eyes Shocked

Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:58 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
try watching it again, then press your space bar, you'll see when one guy stops and another starts, it's not rocket science, it's only photoshop Smile

yeah, I know exactly how this thing works. What i'm saying is, it just looks like one person made their image, then the next person chopped his into the other's in the area that can be modified. I can see seams at some places where some people didn't blend it very well, if at all. So, I don't see why it matters if someone already made theirs, because when they get the scroll, they just chop theirs into it. Thats not very hard. in your own words, it's not rocket science, it's only photoshop.

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

can i get an updated person list over here? because we dont know whos away and whos not (all i know is pharoah has withdrawn and grefix has no internet for the moment) just say something in this thread now if your still in it. possibly this is a bad idea... meh.. lets find out Laughing

all in say "aye"

aye

cafn8d

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:28 pm   Reply with quote         

aye Smile

Synthvet

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

aye

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Roll-Canvas - Reply to topic