Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 3000th CONTEST REUNION CONTEST CONTEST - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

jasper

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I was changing out the tennis balls on my walker, but I found some time to post something. let's see if there's any magic left in the ol' colostomy bag...

...and the "WHAT NOT"...bitches!

TJ

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Bump.... Razz

JORDAN792

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

bam... posted

supak0ma

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 am   Reply with quote         

great to see you post jasper!
Bow Bow

only 31 entries...was a mass email sent out? i didnt receive it

Dechene

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 am   Reply with quote         

dagnabit, I just remembered this was coming up now!
I made mine a speedchop! 20 mins from start to finish!

PSC - Send out reminder emails for big events!
Advertise yourself!
We all think you rock - it's okay to tell the world that you do!

Enjoy the comp all!

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

Some fan-freakin-tastic entries peoples!

bravo! Bow bravo!

I am a little disappointed though. I thought there would be more of the old time bigger guns in the contest (pun intended) This being a glorified 'Reunion Contest' and all...

rockyjob

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

This is not a reunion contest, more like a special contest, not reunion.31 entries preposted: very disaponting, was expecting to finally see some more pros and more old timers...No mass email sent out= no reunion contest... Confused sigh...
Good entries though to all that posted..

YerPalAl

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 am   Reply with quote         

OK, I'm a schlump, I admit it.

I looked at the source photo, and its fine. I turned it upside down, right side up, flopped it and there it sat.

mocking me.

I just could NOT come up with a worthy idea, so I did not enter.

I WILL, however, be voting. Confused

blue_lurker

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Dechene wrote:

PSC - Send out reminder emails for big events!
Advertise yourself!
We all think you rock - it's okay to tell the world that you do!

Enjoy the comp all!

rockyjob wrote:
This is not a reunion contest, more like a special contest, not reunion.31 entries preposted: very disaponting, was expecting to finally see some more pros and more old timers...No mass email sent out= no reunion contest... Confused sigh...
Good entries though to all that posted..

TheShaman wrote:

I am a little disappointed though. I thought there would be more of the old time bigger guns in the contest (pun intended) This being a glorified 'Reunion Contest' and all...

supak0ma wrote:

only 31 entries...was a mass email sent out? i didnt receive it

You know what, I did the best I could with this contest, and it pisses me off to read comments like this about how there was no big guns or old timers or mass emails.

We do the best we can ya know, don't know why we bother.
With regards to mass emails/pms, last I was told, we don't have that facility or if we did its controlled by the boss. I have no control over anything here Im just like you guys so to those that bitched about how disorganised it all was, next time why don't you get off ya ass and lend a helping hand, instead of emailing me and telling me what I should do to improve things OK

As far as im concerned well done to those that entered, as you will see I have not entered, why well I had knowledge weeks before about the source and believed it would not be fair...stupid me huh. Next time get some one else to try and build up excitement, its just not worth the effort any more some one some where gets the shits about it...

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I said I was just a bit disappointed Blurk. Not disappointed with you! BUT I was expecting Claf and Buglover and stuff. This has been out long enough to grab the Reunion Crew as in years past. Not a big deal, certainly not as big as you're making it out to be...

its a fine contest, with damn fine entries for those who DID participate. Rolling Eyes sorry for voicing an opinion lately Rolling Eyes

supak0ma

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

yea my critique goes to the boss because i know he's got those kind of powers around here...you've done a great job blurk.

blue_lurker

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
I said I was just a bit disappointed Blurk. I was expecting Claf and Buglover and stuff. This has been out long enough to grab the Reunion Crew...

its a fine contest, with damn fine entries for those who DID participate. Rolling Eyes sorry for voicing an opinion lately Rolling Eyes

It was this comment that got me annoyed mate.

Quote:
glorified 'Reunion Contest'

How do you think I feel mate I have little enough time as it is but I still come here and made sure this thread was still viable in the forum sent freakin heaps of emails out to the older generation...one at a fuckin time...and still people aint happy.

I have a right to be a little pissed off dont I.

blue_lurker

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
yea my critique goes to the boss because i know he's got those kind of powers around here...you've done a great job blurk.

Not after praise supa its the fact that no one else wants to step up and do the fun things any more, but they want to complain about what's wrong all the time and its driving me fuckin nuts...

Either this place finds it heart again or it is really going to just become another bullshit PS site...I don't want to see that happen but no one wants to step up and take control any more.

This contest should have been freakin huge, and it was more like an ant fart. Its every-bodies fault and only we can fix it but no one wants to.

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I guess, if you need to get pissed, then get pissed at me.

I'm not unhappy with the entries here, just was surprised that I didn't see some more people.
sorry brother.

it wasn't meant to offend you, and all the hard work you did. I therefore apologize for making it do so. Confused

blue_lurker

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
I guess, if you need to get pissed, then get pissed at me.

I'm not unhappy with the entries here, just was surprised that I didn't see some more people. sorry brother.

it wasn't meant to offend you, and all the hard work you did. I therefore apologize for making it do so. Confused

Im not pissed at you Im pissed with all of us.

How many people did you send emails/pms to about the contest
or
How many other people make an effort to contact others to let them know...none is my guess. (I know eve and caf did there best to get the word out and any others who tried, but its not enough is it guys)

We are killing this place because we are lazy and don't want to do the hard work to kick it back into what it can be...and that saddens me... nougth said by me before the mob gets here and starts hitting me on the head Im out.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 3000th CONTEST REUNION CONTEST CONTEST - Reply to topic