Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - This is real..? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

cherylm329

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:58 am   Reply with quote         

hvbeta wrote:
I had a very traumatic experience when I was little:

I remember it vividly. The day after I was born, I tried to bum a cigarette from one of the other kids in maternity and they all said, "Goo". I wasn't really sure what that meant, so I tried the nurse and she swatted me on the back so hard I caughed up half my lunch mixed with some sort of odd gas.

While she was busy, I snuck one out of her purse while she wasn't looking and I thought I was golden. But then I realized I didn't have a light and she was gone. So I went from bin to bin and got nothing but blank faces. A smoker on the outside looking in.

I was desperate and wanted nothing more than a breath of fresh air. I remember thinking, "if this is how life is going to be, I want out!"

Then, the doctor came in. Apparently there was a supply check and they had discovered the missing cigarette. I hid it under the bin and laid there trying to act casual. But he knew it was me and even though he couldn't find the cigarette, he inked my foot and made an impression on a card. Bastard.

Finally, I grabbed him by the collar and screamed, "give me a light, you prick!" He put me back in the crib and gave me a little metallic rattle, then left the room. I grabbed the cigarette and held it while I slammed the rattle into a metal bar. It sparked and lit my cigarette.

And I was happy.

Your nuts!! But I like the story Smile

couldb5150

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

12 bucks a pack????..is that what I'm reading here ???...Holy shit ....gram for gram ya should take up cocaine.....its cheaper....
......."SO i HEAR"........BWAHAHAHAHAHA

AM I MENTAL?

cherylm329

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

Zaizen.g wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:
Looks real to me and I only say it because of how he holds it, he is a professional, haha.

Lol..yeah, this kid like a pro..look how he hold the cigar.. Laughing

You know guys..this is not a real..he is just used a Ps technique i forgot what the name...

I beg to differ, why would he be holding his hands in front of his face like that other than to smoke and the way he is lighting that lighter looks about right to me. Plus, the cigarette laws in the states do no apply in underdeveloped countries where kids are known to smoke at very young ages. Smile

ScionShade

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
Man, times have changed. I was up to a pack a day by age 8.
Growing up we didn't know just how unusual it was that our elementary school had a smoking lounge for students. Of course that's all different now, a sixty cent pack of smokes can cost up to four dollars... that's pretty steep even for an 8 year old.

damn I would go for those prices anyday.

price of a pack of smokes here in sunny UK is getting near 6 quid (nearly $12 U.S)

Good for ya...you people need to start producing yer own dang milk cows...
yer buying all our milk and driven the price almost double in the last year.
Knock the carp off.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - This is real..? - Reply to topic