Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

is this ludacris lol

not sure what to type here lol

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

he he :)

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

Efn knock it off allready matt!!!!!

55%

55%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 9

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:48 am   Reply with quote         

get oprah in here

bigbuck

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:31 am   Reply with quote         

Friend, Lover and Partner to your spouse...
Protector, Provider and Role-Model to your children. Wink

annajon

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:00 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
Friend, Lover and Partner to your spouse...
Protector, Provider and Role-Model to your children. Wink

Ones more Bigbuck - with pictures.... Very Happy - * just kidding * - I think you are right in summing it up Razz

annajon

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:01 am   Reply with quote         

And Matt, did you read the answers we could choose from in your poll?

dewdew

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

What makes a man....DING_A_LING......ooohhhh you mean deeper than that. Sorry.ughhhhh you know thats hard to put in words. Its not actually certain things that make a man. Its a combination of everything. Every decesion you make, every stone you turn, every road you travel. A man is someone who can admit when thier wrong, can cry over Old Yellow and stomp your ass for laughing at them for it.

Let me tell you a little story......when i was a little dew...yes i was little once.
I use to work to make a few dollars, so like the other kids i could go play pool and pinball at the country store down the street. Not that you could tell it now, but i was always the small kid. The one that got picked on. There was a guy that lived across the road from the store. WE played ball in front of his house everyday. Everyday something would get started by the bully kids, and somehow i would end up the one with his ass kicked. Then the next day i would be right back. The mans wife would plead for him to go help me because i was so small compaired to the other kids.EVEN though we were roughly all the same age. He would tell his wife.....that boy has more balls than any of them kids. He said you just watch, he will not back down and if it comes to a fight, then a fight is what he will give them. Then tommorrow come back with his black eye and play again. So after becoming a young man he told me this story, and his wife said she never understood why i would not just walk away, why did i always fight back even though i knew what the out come would be.

The answer......i could'nt. and to this day still can't. why, BECAUSE I'M A MAN DAMMIT. Laughing Cool

P.S. no more drinking and posting for you, you cant read all this with a hangover anyways. Laughing

Granulated

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

"Manners maketh the man"..or somesuchshit !! Laughing

bigbuck

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

The answer...

Tea Man

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
The answer...

OF COURSE! (slaps head)

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

The real question is, does it matter???

Everyone's got their own little formulated opinion in their head of "manliness"...
In reality, male or female, every person is different, and has different ways of going about doing things, thinking, acting, behaving.. whatever.
To let in all of these outside ideas of how you SHOULD be.. to let them influence you.. makes you untrue to yourself.
Following your own ideas (no matter how crazy they are, or "unmanly" you think they are) is what makes you just that much more interesting and unique. If it's not what the world labels as being a man.... then so what? I have a feeling you'll feel much better about your life if you do things your way, rather than trying to please anyone else.

Ugh... this is what I get for thinking as soon as I wake up. Shocked

Basically, what I'm trying to say is:
My idea of a man is simply a male figure, preferably one that's not hung up on trying like mad to be a man, but rather one that knows himself and what he wants despite how that makes him look.

kittie

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

jackassness (is that even a word?)

Oh! Let's use the word "Asshattery" Laughing

I like that word.

the burning couch

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote         

Men are just boys that wanna be men but don't wanna have to "grow-up" to get there Confused Laughing.......and why should I "grow-up"? Rolling Eyes

Martrex

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Matt you need to answer this question yourself. First of all you need to be comfortable with who you are yourself. Only at that point can you accept things as they are and move on with your life.
Only then with the self confidence that brings with it will a women who also is self confident and sure of herself will seek you out and be drawn to you, and in the long run be comfortable beside you.

The media brainwashes everyone about what is right and what is wrong within our society. But usually that depends on what commercial products need to be made popular. A favorite line from a Rolling Stones song (You can't be a man because you don't smoke the same cigarettes as me!)

But you need to be comfortable with yourself, first and foremost.

If not there will always be a question in the back of your mind, as to why, or how, or with whom!

Hope these thoughts help. Cool

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

rather then typing my answer here I refer toKittie's post.

She kinda describes the same what I think Smile

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
bigbuck wrote:
The answer...

OF COURSE! (slaps head)

after carefull formulation, scratch and extensive research study i have uploaded bucks formula into the DEWSTEW 3000 DJ and then refined the crude oils with the help of a few filters in the PS version CSZ5800 Shocked (goverment top secret alien )shhhhh. This is what i have come up with so far.

I should have known, damn'it pilgrim geek , now you go get them-thar<--(one word) bloomers off and slap on your working britches. OOOOHHHHH gotta go if my wife see's me typing she will kick my......coming honey Confused

ReinMan

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

What was the question again?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic