Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage problem.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

All fixed...

MindGraph

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

well it took my money anyway......

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:26 am   Reply with quote         

I did not say that!

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

Less than Zero wrote:
Whoohoo!!! Very Happy... uh, I remember advantage being instant after you pay, now I payed but not advantage yet.... Is this normal??? I did log out, clear cashe, ect.

Odd

I haven't paid a thing but in the past few hours my advantage has been renewed 6 times, until 2014.

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:09 am   Reply with quote         

I love you , you love me, were a big purple family

MindGraph

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
Less than Zero wrote:
Whoohoo!!! Very Happy... uh, I remember advantage being instant after you pay, now I payed but not advantage yet.... Is this normal??? I did log out, clear cashe, ect.

Odd

I haven't paid a thing but in the past few hours my advantage has been renewed 6 times, until 2014.

Merry friggin Christmas!!

MindGraph

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I think we've been robbed...anyone who renewed their advantage actually get it yet? Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Barney is a dinosaur

MindGraph

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         

this is crap....how much more ahead are we now? Now it takes our money but we still have no advantage and he's gone for 2 days. Losing patience fast...

annajon

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Maybe we should ask some of the people who have helped build this site or keep it working if the fact that the money goes into another bank account temperarely has something to do with the not automatic updating the YES advantage anymore. Because if that is linked to the old bank account, then somebody will have to turn all the new advantages on manualy, I think.

Maybe Procyon did not realise that?

MindGraph

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I know what your saying Anna but I've always gotten immediate access to the advantage right after I made payment and even though this is going a different route with the payment my paypal transaction is showing this

completed means the transaction is finished and in his account as far as any time I've ever used paypal.

annajon

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, you are right on that. But the computer of the PSC site does not know that, when it is not instructed to flick a switch to access your advantage for you, after money is payed, into a different account then usually.

The instruction is for payment in account A, automatic replay YES advantage.... But Proc wrote he had to use a seperate account to accept money for advantage, because he has restrictions on his normal paypal account, since he is in Asia.

The chain of commands in the computer is then broken, the money not recognised as payed yet.... untill somebody tells the computer it has been payed.

Maybe Grefix will know what to do.

annajon

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:33 pm   Reply with quote         

You do know that computers are like stupid children, you have to tell them exactly what to do, and take them by the hand to make them do it....

Heinlein

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:39 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
this is crap....how much more ahead are we now? Now it takes our money but we still have no advantage and he's gone for 2 days. Losing patience fast...

Bob,

I have lost patience with this site a long time ago, but I still keep hanging on for some reason. Confused

I feel sorry for you guys that a simple transaction can not be completed.

I have decided that once my Advantage expires next year, I will not be renewing it.

I strongly believe this site has run it's course. You hardly see any of the old timers post anymore and entries for the first day of a contest are the lowest I have ever seen.

There is another site that I have been watching, and it sure seems to building a huge member base.

PSC has some great people and an excellent community, but if the site continues not to be maintained and kept updated, it will lose out to the competition.

Maybe nobody cares Crying or Very sad

Oscar

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
2 weeks? what the heck...weird.
oh damn! paypal limited my account cuz I accessed it from thailand. I temporarily changed it to a different account until I get this sorted. Please try again. My apologies for the inconvenience.

What about some free advantage? I mean... the emotional stress and all..?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage problem.. - Reply to topic