Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

is this ludacris lol

not sure what to type here lol

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

he he :)

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

Efn knock it off allready matt!!!!!

55%

55%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 9

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
Friend, Lover and Partner to your spouse...
Protector, Provider and Role-Model to your children. Wink
those are nice words brad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
The real question is, does it matter???

Everyone's got their own little formulated opinion in their head of "manliness"...
In reality, male or female, every person is different, and has different ways of going about doing things, thinking, acting, behaving.. whatever.
To let in all of these outside ideas of how you SHOULD be.. to let them influence you.. makes you untrue to yourself.
Following your own ideas (no matter how crazy they are, or "unmanly" you think they are) is what makes you just that much more interesting and unique. If it's not what the world labels as being a man.... then so what? I have a feeling you'll feel much better about your life if you do things your way, rather than trying to please anyone else.

Ugh... this is what I get for thinking as soon as I wake up. Shocked

Basically, what I'm trying to say is:
My idea of a man is simply a male figure, preferably one that's not hung up on trying like mad to be a man, but rather one that knows himself and what he wants despite how that makes him look.
thanks kay. i liked the end part of your text that was more what i was looking for i'm trying to let others opinions influence me more rather what their views are on this topic if that makes sense? but thankyou for taking the time

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Matt you need to answer this question yourself. First of all you need to be comfortable with who you are yourself. Only at that point can you accept things as they are and move on with your life.
Only then with the self confidence that brings with it will a women who also is self confident and sure of herself will seek you out and be drawn to you, and in the long run be comfortable beside you.

The media brainwashes everyone about what is right and what is wrong within our society. But usually that depends on what commercial products need to be made popular. A favorite line from a Rolling Stones song (You can't be a man because you don't smoke the same cigarettes as me!)

But you need to be comfortable with yourself, first and foremost.

If not there will always be a question in the back of your mind, as to why, or how, or with whom!

Hope these thoughts help. Cool
thanks marty that makes alot of sense and you have said many good points i think some people are getting confused as to the reason why i started this thread but thanks for taking your time in here

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote         

What makes a man...

A man has strong convictions, is a courageous, and a leader. A man is a provider, a protector. He is a Fighter, yeat also has a sensitive side and not afraid to show physical affection and is not afraid of being emotionally open. A real man is a loyal friend that challenges you with accountability, yet is still fun to be around.

A lover, fighter, leader, friend

ScionShade

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

You actually didn't give the reason why you started this thread.
Are you just curious or desperate? Just curious is fine..listen to poopoo, Desperate...that's only normal at your age. Half the guys on this site are in the same boat you're in.
You have a goal here? Ya wish ya were some married guy with a family,
completely self confident, secure, pleased with yourself, and the people around you? Then ask you're question to people that are like that.
You just wanna be a bit more successful picking up chics? then ask those guys. Actually asking the question is an important first step. Second step is be a man and state your problem.
.....and quit fretting that you're afraid people are gonna disagree with eachother on your thread if you want real and honest answers.

Martrex

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I think he had a little too much to drink and dropped his guard down and asked a question here that was bothering him as it was going through his perhaps groggy mind.

Everyone has thoughts they usually are wise enough not to share with strangers. But alcohol blurs even that vision at some point, making us for a short time brave and or foolish. I say that we should respect him in his honesty. Support him with our words and allow him the time to process the situation. Cool

ScionShade

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Skaterpunk was drunk off his arse. Then ask a mod to delete the thread if yer embarassed Skater.

Wiz

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

The Professor should know! Wink

That is the Question! LOL!

Ha,ha,ha,ha!

Martrex

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz may i etch that on the bathroom wall? Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote         

hah ha scion i aint embaresed lol i started this thread because we were talking about it at the bar and no one could agree w/ one another so i was like huh thats a funny and curious topic so i as eve said opened a huge ugly can o' worms Laughing i'm content w/ myself i'm a nice guy and thats just the type of dude i am i'm not asking for advice here more curious to see what peoples views and thoughts were on this subject also i'm not fretting that people arn't or are going to agree w/ one another as i know that won't happen it never does thanks for the feed back,
-neal aka dewdew thats a great story one you almost will certainly tell ur grand kids some day.
-wes thats a strong and polite thing to say and well mannered too may i add
-rein just right down what you think makes a man easy as that but you can allways read the first post in the thread to get a better idea
-wiz perhaps some one should start a thread on what makes a woman

and no i'm not asking for advice just peoples thoughts

yello_piggy

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

for me it is important, that I could survive without a woman, what means that I am able to cook and get myself meals, to keep my home and my body tidy and can articulate my thoughts in my mothertongue without any syntax errors. nothing is worse than men, who bring their laundry to her mother. and those, who keep socks in bed Confused and you should look like an "animal", to awake ancient female instincts with the ladies!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:09 pm   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:
and you should look like an "animal", to awake ancient female instincts with the ladies!

Laughing Laughing Argh

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hah ha scion i aint embaresed lol i started this thread because we were talking about it at the bar and no one could agree w/ one another so i was like huh thats a funny and curious topic so i as eve said opened a huge ugly can o' worms Laughing i'm content w/ myself i'm a nice guy and thats just the type of dude i am i'm not asking for advice here more curious to see what peoples views and thoughts were on this subject also i'm not fretting that people arn't or are going to agree w/ one another as i know that won't happen it never does thanks for the feed back,
-neal aka dewdew thats a great story one you almost will certainly tell ur grand kids some day.
-rein just right down what you think makes a man easy as that but you can allways read the first post in the thread to get a better idea

The Spanish have a word for it:- "Hombria!"

"It's what young Latino's used be taught, but alas it's fallen into disuse.

"To have hombria, to be un verdadero hombre, was the best compliment a man could recieve. Un verdadero hombre is a true hero who overcomes adversity and always does the right thing!

Simple Latino Logic that's not so easy to exercise Wink

Wiz

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

The Spanish have a word for it:- "Hombria!"

"It's what young Latino's used be taught, but alas it's fallen into disuse.

"To have hombria, to be un verdadero hombre, was the best compliment a man could recieve. Un verdadero hombre is a true hero who overcomes adversity and always does the right thing!

Simple Latino Logic that's not so easy to exercise Wink

Wiz
yo no untendas verdadero en espaniol que es in english por favor senior wiz

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

I think Rex Harrison was gay. But he probably did know what a man wanted

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic