Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage problem.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Oscar

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
this is crap....how much more ahead are we now? Now it takes our money but we still have no advantage and he's gone for 2 days. Losing patience fast...

Bob,

I have lost patience with this site a long time ago, but I still keep hanging on for some reason. Confused

I feel sorry for you guys that a simple transaction can not be completed.

I have decided that once my Advantage expires next year, I will not be renewing it.

I strongly believe this site has run it's course. You hardly see any of the old timers post anymore and entries for the first day of a contest are the lowest I have ever seen.

There is another site that I have been watching, and it sure seems to building a huge member base.

PSC has some great people and an excellent community, but if the site continues not to be maintained and kept updated, it will lose out to the competition.

Maybe nobody cares Crying or Very sad

Maybe someone cares... but can't do anything... Confused

Heinlein

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Has this been fixed yet?

rashdog
Site Moderator

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not sure what's going on, guys.
Proc did post the following message in the moderator forum a couple of days ago:

Procyon wrote:
How is everybody doing? I will not be around much for the rest of the year. I'll check in from time to time though. If the people ask for the b&h giftcards, please tell them to PM me their FULL contact details and I'll send it to them on the 15 or 16th of dec.
full means first & last name, address, phone number and most importantly email address.

I guess that means he may be checking in again in the next couple of days. At least I hope so... Confused

MindGraph

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Heinlein wrote:
Has this been fixed yet?

No Jim! Just gave up with it. In the time with this going on I'm pretty fed up with how things are getting around here(aside from the great people of course) so I'm kind of sorry I renewed it at all. I have a membership at another site that I have never used since 05 so I'm going to try it out. Thanks for asking Wink

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Luckily I didn't log in for a few days and renew it too... I'm NOT going to renew it either now, so I wish you people best of luck. I've met some really great and funny people here at PSC and I'm so grateful of that, sad to see it come to this.. I'll be somewhere in the forums from time to time! Cheers to you all!!

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
Procyon
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

fixing it...didn't realise the extend of the problem.
I doubled everybody's renewed time.
I'll also match the 3 months and 1 year membership for anybody else who renews and has to wait. I'll check again tomorrow and then in a few days. Unfortunately Paypal isn't the fastest.

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:29 am   Reply with quote         

it should work now. nobody should have to wait now, but I'll still extend my offer as an apology.

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:32 am   Reply with quote         

Lightin my farts..

Heinlein

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:06 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks Proc Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Advantage problem.. - Reply to topic