Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

dewdew

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

VEGEMITE......ahhhh you bringing back childhood memories now....i actually liked the stuff.....come to think about it....i was a good child....... scratch ...wonder what happened??...i blame Tom and Jerry Smile

EDIT: ngsp...that's some nice avi you got there... Laughing Laughing Laughing .....are those the shoes of the one we do not speak of... Laughing Laughing Laughing .....no wait she was'nt a witch she was a b silent Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:29 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
VEGEMITE......ahhhh you bringing back childhood memories now....i actually liked the stuff.....come to think about it....i was a good child....... scratch ...wonder what happened??...i blame Tom and Jerry Smile

EDIT: ngsp...that's some nice avi you got there... Laughing Laughing Laughing .....are those the shoes of the one we do not speak of... Laughing Laughing Laughing .....no wait she was'nt a witch she was a b silent Laughing Laughing
no comment Hmmm

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm   Reply with quote         

be nice dewdew, or I'll show the backside of your thong shot...and I really don't want to do that. Shocked Laughing

Post Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:56 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
hand jobs for all Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

ahem.... carry on

I could use a good manicure.

WhimSea

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:12 am   Reply with quote         

lysol!

ReinMan

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

Is the skater punk STILL going on about being sorry?

JEEZ! Rolling Eyes

LISTEN, PUNK! SHADDUP AND GET ME MY SLIPPERS!!!!

(*lazy nogoodskaterpunks*) Mad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Is the skater punk STILL going on about being sorry?

JEEZ! Rolling Eyes

LISTEN, PUNK! SHADDUP AND GET ME MY SLIPPERS!!!!

(*lazy nogoodskaterpunks*) Mad
i gave your damn slippers to my neighbors dog Laughing Laughing Laughing beside anyways they are extremly hard to skate in Argh

Tarmac

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:14 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Tarmac wrote:

... and don't miss this time. (eve, that means don't close the thread (PLEEEZZZE) until RM can show us his STUNNING ABILITY to take Blue DOWN!)

Wink

I'd never close a thread...ever.
I'd rather watch them drift off into the sunset.

Surprised Oh, KkRAP!!! ... Sorry Eve, I quoted that wrong, RM was referring to NANCERS, not to you. Apologies for the Magoo. Didn't mean to throw that your way .. {shyly slips out of sight and disappears into humble embarrassment} Embarassed

bigbuck

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:52 am   Reply with quote         

I am........sorry.......that......dewdew.......has.......such......a......sticky........full stop........button.......on......his......keyboard!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

annajon

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:24 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
I am........sorry.......that......dewdew.......has.......such......a......sticky........full stop........button.......on......his......keyboard!

................ it'''''s .......a...........virus..................yelp???!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

dumbat

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:38 am   Reply with quote         

i think it's more likely that dewdew just does something that causes his keyboard to get sticky

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:56 am   Reply with quote         

dumbat wrote:
i think it's more likely that dewdew just does something that causes his keyboard to get sticky
Laughing you guys are too funny Wink

Oscar

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:00 am   Reply with quote         

You did indeed let everyone here down, now, for your punishment I think you should buy everyone here a case of Beer and send it via UPS second day air.

I will be waiting for my case.

annajon

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:12 am   Reply with quote         

And I will be hiding with my camera to see you open those cans... Oscar. Wonder how much you will get to drink...

dewdew

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:

BUCK i can't help it....You know all the ... we get in votes....well this is how i use mine. Cool

Dumbat....i can eat penutbutter and jelly sandwiches all i want while typing....it's my keyboard.....why.... how did you think it got sticky?? .......don't answer that. Embarassed

AJ is right it's sort of a virus......more like the sniffles really....but i have shoved some nyquil into the harddrive.....now it has that stuffy sniffy scratchy...cant get out the bed feeling...Now how am i going to network this box of kleneex...... scratch

What is this BASH DEWDEW DAY....ok i'm next
DEWDEW is so ugly that when he cries...tears roll down the back of his head...just to avoid his ugly face....HEY this is fun.....who we doing tommorrow??? Razz

THE UPS man just showed up.....he was swerving and got out staggering....all i got was a empty case box....DAMN DRUNK......MATT can you fed-ex me another one Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - i feel i let you guys down - Reply to topic