Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Martrex

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
thats what I did, and what I said I was going to do Martrex.
(unless you put the tent in the collaboration too). Then, I said I'll vote, instead of just comment. You collaborators can use my comment as a vote for your side contest, (I wish everyone would do this) unless thats too hard for ya'll Laughing Twisted Evil

Just wanted to clarify the point. Cool

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

ominously quiet Hmmm

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOW

Micose

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Eve wrote:
Not surprisingly, the only ones who have an "issue" with any of this is you, Sean and DP... Razz

I wont apologize for having an opinion, and for having the guts to actually speak up and voice it. I think you could have asked proc for the use of this tent source, for your collaboration contest. I seem to remember when db wanted to hand out t-shirts for the Gordonk contest, that the source was made easily available in the thread to EVERYONE>>>

Like marco, I also have a problem handing out votes to entries that have ZERO source in them regardless of how much effort was put forth. IMPO, it is not fair to those actually worked hard to play the normal game, and to those who haven't a clue what the hell you guys are doing. Remember, we normally blast those who don't have a clue how contests work when they go off and enter their own pictures with ZERO source. Now we've got a contest where half the pictures use the source provided, and the rest of you hijackers are using something completely different. Tell me that isn't confusing to someone new... Also, when we did micose day, we used the source provided.

All in all, I think this was a great idea that was again fumbled, and it made PSC look like a mockery. When it could have been a very very cool contest. Like Micose day was. Then again, thats just my personal opinion.

I'm really glad you guys had fun, and damn if there aren't a bunch of really great chops... I'm just not going to 'vote' for them... Thats all I was saying before...

I too hope we can do this again, but just with a little more thought about regular contests. Teething issues aside. great idea.

Sean i agree.but its reverse...we were not supposed to use the "tent source", its confusing but we just did what we were told, we work from the othe source....so u cant call us hijackers..;we are victims!" ...but then so far...uwere right to tell about this thats quite good ethics....
Micose

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

whazzup ???
Micose

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:46 pm   Reply with quote         

i thank Eve now....it was really interesting to work with my teammate, were kinda proud of what we did.Smile
Very Happy
TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

Sean i agree.but its reverse...we were not supposed to use the "tent source", its confusing but we just did what we were told, we work from the other source....so u cant call us hijackers..;we are victims!" ...but then so far...u were right to tell about this thats quite good ethics....

Eve wrote:
Guess what?
We're hijacking the 18th daily comp.

YOU VAS ONLY FOLLOWING DA ORDAZ YA! Laughing

I hear ya, and I read the rules. I was only saying/calling you Hijackers, cause thats what Eve called it, and she was your Führer. Wink

Thank you for understanding where I was coming from though. Sucks that you guys worked so hard on some really great images... I feel bad about that... Next time, lets make sure to use the source for the day, I will be one the first to sign up then. Like with your contest brother.

You kids run along and have fun now, play nice, and don't step in any.

Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

back to ominously quiet

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
...The work is good, but I am not going to use 15 + votes or so to vote for very nice images that have nothing to do with the open comp...
Would it be because you can't get a vote back from a Coolaboration Alias Member (given they don't have the 10 entries required to vote) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have to double that!!!!! Laughing

marcoballistic wrote:

I think actually if we are looking at it like that, I am pissing more people off with my opinion on this comp.

Actually, you´re pissing off people who do not fall in the old vote back trick marco... so it´s not a big deal for you, though you can use it as a justify for yer real intentions... I´m with Vok all the way...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         

page 1 now has all the links... (is that fair?) Very Happy Wink

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=7797

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
page 1 now has all the links... (is that fair?) Very Happy Wink

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=7797

You've done so much work Eve Bow

I don't think this is Reincaf's though
Cafn8d & Reinman -- BWB (Beaver witha Buzz)
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/123140/votes.htmll
Laughing

may prove my point that we're just confusing folks though Wink

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Eve wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
thats what I thought Eve, unfortunately I don't agree with the 2nd source idea. Did you ask Proc if you could use the tent source as a one off for all members. Then there would not have been an issue.

Not surprisingly, the only ones who have an "issue" with any of this is you, Sean and DP... Razz

Actually, Eve...one of the BIGGEST problems I've seen come out of this is NOT the fact that an outside source was used for the Team Chop...but that people were allowed to vote for THEIR OWN TEAM CHOPS.

Please clarify how fair THAT is.

Razz

hmmm... let´s see... you´re making all this fuss since I voted for my team... correct me if I am wrong... leif did the chop too... I wanted to value his work voting for the entry... the same way I voted for him, he voted for me... as far as I´m concerned, each team has 2 members... each member of each team has the same right as everyone else to vote for their partner... if everyone votes for their own team, each team will end up with 2 votes... in other words, all teams have the same ammount of votes... nobody is cheating, we´re just supporting our partners and showing respect for their shares... just like when you vote for your opponent and expect him to vote back to you, as a good sports... both get one vote, and show their respect for their opponent...

now you can shut the fuck up and quit bitching about something you´re not even part of... ok, DP?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool! I should be next on arc's list Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic