Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Congrats MB can stop here - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

ReyRey

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
my afro is better Laughing

True....

arcaico

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
Jew or non-Jew aside, what I respect most is output. Trying everyday to put something good/bad/crappy/worse-than-crappy on the table everyday. You has-been f'ck's had your day at PSC. Now you just hang back, do little or nothing, and bitch. True, Marco politics the PSC stage and the audience, but at least he is not a coward who sits back and does nothing. Congratulations Marco on your output, and for deciding NOT to be just a lazy coward like most people who were once active here are.

Splodge - go ahead and lock this thing, if nothing else other than to shut these pathetic whining cowards up.

Actually, the correct expression for not posting everyday, is "having a life". I spend at least 3 hours on a chop. Kick-ass chops demand at least 5 hours. Make the math... work 8 hours a day, plus 1 hour for lunch, sleep 8 hours a day, spend 1 hour to go to work, and 1 hour to come back from work. That would give me 5 free hours a day, to be divide between showering, making dinner, eating dinner, treating the pets, and leisure (reading, watching TV, watching movies, shopping, etc). In other words, I don´t think not posting everyday means to be a coward, sit back and do nothing. I too once used to post regularly... when I didn´t have a job (not having a job adds 10 hours to my leisure time... enough to chop a kick ass entry everyday). So, your theory is flawed. When I post in here, I usually chop on weekends (where my work time is converted to leisure time). I know that was directed to anfa, but he´s not the only one who used to post regularly in here. And if I have to make 5 minutes crappy chops to post everyday and regularly, not to be a coward who sits back and do nothing, I tell you I prefer to be this coward who sits back and do nothing.

my 2 cents...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
Jew or non-Jew aside, what I respect most is output. Trying everyday to put something good/bad/crappy/worse-than-crappy on the table everyday. You has-been f'ck's had your day at PSC. Now you just hang back, do little or nothing, and bitch. True, Marco politics the PSC stage and the audience, but at least he is not a coward who sits back and does nothing. Congratulations Marco on your output, and for deciding NOT to be just a lazy coward like most people who were once active here are.

Splodge - go ahead and lock this thing, if nothing else other than to shut these pathetic whining cowards up.

Shocked owww Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz
You all are to serious for me. Razz I'm going to play with my children now. They make more sense. They just want to go outside and play. (Me too) Wink Laughing Laughing
Marco. The Bob Ross of PS.
Bob did many many paintings and was loved by many. (Including me)
His work sucked. Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Happy 1000!!!!! Cool Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Yeah! Like ReyRey & others, I pay more attention to my kids & wife than playing around here. I can't feel like a lazy coward... I'm chopping too much... 8 to 12 hours per day, 5 days per week... just mostly having no time to chop here like few other top choppers.
Wink

Oups! I was close to forget... Congrats Mark! Smile

ReyRey

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

This Lazy coward is also too busy chopping for money. Razz

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:

Awesome tirade, dude.
I counted four levels of absurdity in the first sentence alone.
And it got even better from there.
With one manic outburst you managed to offend not only the best artists on this site, but you also inadvertently insulted Marco by admitting what you respect most about his work is...
the amount of it.
That's the kind of praise I heap on the guy who makes my chicken wings.

And calling people "has-been f'ck cowards" because they don't submit enough
manipulated photos to PSC?
Did you enter something Slavic into BabelFish and the translation screwed you or is English actually your first language?
Either way - hilarious.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

ahhh the beauty of people second guessing your life against their own Wink priceless

splodge

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         

you people are so stupid that I actually created this account just to tell you so

Hallcross Toots
arcaico

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:45 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
you people are so stupid that I actually created this account just to tell you so

huh... splodge... you´re logged as splodge, not gifted...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing damn that ruined the atmosphere of the thread..... now we are just left with splodge showing he is losing his mind... more so

Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing this thread gets funnier by the minute Laughing

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

and I am running low on popcorn

Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Here y'are.

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

wait Michael... .thats not the bag of popcorn your dippin' ya hand in Shocked

splodge

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

i got fed up with logging in and out

Hallcross Toots
Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Congrats MB can stop here - Reply to topic