Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

is this ludacris lol

not sure what to type here lol

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

he he :)

22%

22%

[ 2 ]

Efn knock it off allready matt!!!!!

55%

55%

[ 5 ]

Total Votes: 9

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:36 am   Reply with quote         

Janet You know the replys to that link are all men who tried it, but not very good at it.

Because if you beat that bioootch right....she won't tell the police, or anyone else.BWAhahahahaahaha gotta have a strong pimp hand. afro

o.k, i was being sarcastic, but it is true. You see it all the time. The women are too afraid to tell. Now my question is who would marry a dude that don't sleep. Because if he sleeps......well she should know where the frying pans are,after all she should be in the kitchen. Plus being barefoot should make her more stealthy.

Matt i did not get a divorce. Crying or Very sad (She did go to mothers for a week) bounce ooooohhhh what a week Fishing , but by day 7 i was starting to lose weight. pale .....hell i though you were getting one? scratch Laughing

Oscar

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:55 am   Reply with quote         

why you gotta hate myspace fo?

Confused

[/sarcasm]

janetdog

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:22 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:

Yes. Yes you are. Razz

J-Dog that was awesome sauce on that post. Laughing

Only problem is that I actually do like to cook. Shocked

Seriously! I make the turkey EVERY year for Thanksgiving. My pot roast makes my wife envious (she can't cook a roast to save her life). My chili has done well in competitions (no wins yet but mentions at least). My grilling is usually spot on. I can make a good cake, or brownies or even puff pastry. Heck I've even made bread from scratch (no not in a bread maker). Very Happy

I am the master of kitchens. I do the shopping, I plan meals and, Cook 80% of the food in the kitchen. I've been through Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and Cajun phases over the last 20 years. It's kinda like working through a whole range of tastes and techniques, Then moving on to a whole new set. I've been in a sauce phase lately. I do a wicked wine reduction.

It's funny, I make all kinds of cool exotic stuff.(I'm such a huge Iron Chef fan)
You know what the kids and the melaniedoggy would rather eat? Southern soul food! Biscuits, Gravy, Rice w/red beans and, Any kind of fried road kill pretty much guarantees me sex.

TO 318830:

No, Well yes and no. I do think the idea of men and women in traditional roles is just not a reality for 90% of the people in this world. I make above average money but, I can't afford to support the whole circus I call my life alone. The expectation that the man should be the sole bread winner is a terrible burden and probably the main reason women outlive men. I shouldn't have to feel like less of a person because I choose to spend time with my family instead of working 60 life draining hours a week. Just like women shouldn't have to feel chained to a kitchen. As for domestic violence, I'm a firm believer that both parties involved should go to jail. I think the threat of everyone going to jail for acting out would keep arguments more civil and reduce violence. California has a law to the effect of 'Fighting Words' meaning that if you get in someone's face and start talking shit, Getting hit is an acceptable reaction and you are equally at fault. I think it discourages people from behaving like assholes, Then whining about how they got their ass beat.

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:26 am   Reply with quote         

What Makes a "MAN"

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

TO 318830:

No, Well yes and no. I do think the idea of men and women in traditional roles is just not a reality for 90% of the people in this world. I make above average money but, I can't afford to support the whole circus I call my life alone. The expectation that the man should be the sole bread winner is a terrible burden and probably the main reason women outlive men. I shouldn't have to feel like less of a person because I choose to spend time with my family instead of working 60 life draining hours a week. Just like women shouldn't have to feel chained to a kitchen. As for domestic violence, I'm a firm believer that both parties involved should go to jail. I think the threat of everyone going to jail for acting out would keep arguments more civil and reduce violence. California has a law to the effect of 'Fighting Words' meaning that if you get in someone's face and start talking shit, Getting hit is an acceptable reaction and you are equally at fault. I think it discourages people from behaving like assholes, Then whining about how they got their ass beat.[/quote]

I am so happy you were joking, I don't like to hate too often, it's bad for my complexion! Thanks for the clarification, as I thought your original post was over the top, and I actually wondered if I had traveled back in time, formed a strange case of dyslexia where I read backwards (but in the reference to time) or something like that!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:32 pm   Reply with quote         

all right clairifications made some humor from L@rue sorry dew oscar lots of people hate my space but hey at least they arn't in yer top friends list do i hear any more? Question Question Question

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - question for evryone - Reply to topic