Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Lodging Request-Reinier wants to meet Rainier - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

would you like to help Reinier meet Rainier?

My Heavens, YES!

21%

21%

[ 4 ]

I would rather have dysentery... :P

15%

15%

[ 3 ]

well, HELL YES, but I don't live nowheres near Mt. Rainier, y'all know what I'm talkin' about?

63%

63%

[ 12 ]

Total Votes: 19

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Make your way down to NorCal... you could meet nice people here.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:49 pm   Reply with quote         

its a go for tuesday night into wednesday afternoon
-m-

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:

Eve, it works now. It could well have been my browser (IE7). This would not be the first time. I would expect a simple failure to respond (had that before), not routing to a different image, though. Hmmm. Anyway, I'm glad it works, because the chop behind the thumbnail is a hoot!

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
-m-

Matt, buy this joker some Sam Adams or Yuengling so he stops bitching about crappy American beer!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:23 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
-m-

Matt, buy this joker some Sam Adams or Yuengling so he stops bitching about crappy American beer!
ted im gonna turn rein dude to drinking the most potent as american as you can get beer!!! Natural Ice!!! Laughing i got friends up at the local breweries (raccoon lodge is the closest) after all the city of portland holds the record of most breweries in ONE city out of the whole world Twisted Evil Laughing and reindude bring ya squeez box!!! i gots some good punk/blues songs that we can belt out i have 69 bassman twin amp and 60 tele custom... we could go acoustic if ya want also too...shit now that i thinkn of it we could get ron or t-man they live in Or. and poss. tracy whos up in Wa. lol fuck why not have marty from cali fly up too lol Wink oh and by the way samskies aint a bad beer not at all in my op Wink

ReinMan

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:29 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
-m-

ted im gonna turn rein dude to drinking the most potent as american as you can get beer!!! Natural Ice!!! Laughing i got friends up at the local breweries (raccoon lodge is the closest) after all the city of portland holds the record of most breweries in ONE city out of the whole world Twisted Evil Laughing and reindude bring ya squeez box!!! i gots some good punk/blues songs that we can belt out i have 69 bassman twin amp and 60 tele custom... we could go acoustic if ya want also too...shit now that i thinkn of it we could get ron or t-man they live in Or. and poss. tracy whos up in Wa. lol fuck why not have marty from cali fly up too lol Wink oh and by the way samskies aint a bad beer not at all in my op Wink

I'll bring my SQUEEZE BOX thang! Yessah! We gonna be cuttin some ZydecoPunk fer sher! Smile

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:28 am   Reply with quote         

I offer ya a room and free vegemite and you ignore me,
well I say
"good day sir.....GOOD DAY"...pffffft Evil or Very Mad

splodge

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 am   Reply with quote         

me and tina have a spare room on the edge of the Yorkshire dales, short drive/train ride to the lake district, Lincoln, Nottingham, York, 2 hours to London, 10 min's from airport, 1 hour to flight to Amsterdam.
Wow! i just did the imposable, made Doncaster sound atractive Smile
spare room for anyone passing by

Hallcross Toots
janetdog

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

For only a few thousand more in gas...
You could come swimming in Vegas!

(front to back: nicholasdoggy, rileydoggy, Jennifer, Eddie, kendoggy, Arick)

The pool is a few feet from my front door. The couch is a few feet from 50" of plasma goodness. The icebox is stuffed with beer.

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
-m-

bastards........think of me while ur punkin' and beerin'...id sell an arm to get a plane ticket n join the fiesta my friends Mad Crying or Very sad
ReinMan

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
I offer ya a room and free vegemite and you ignore me,
well I say
"good day sir.....GOOD DAY"...pffffft Evil or Very Mad

Blue blue BLUE!!! I wasn't IGNORING you.

I was trying to ignore the fact that YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! And now that you've forced me to acknowledge that fact please allow me a moment or three to BALL MY EYES OUT!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

To all who WOULD have the ReinMan in their house and yet LIVE IN THE WRONG PART OF THE WORLD, I send you much thanks and appreciation. Be careful what you say in this thread, though... I DO tend to get around. Wink Cool

ReinMan

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

P.S. I'm hopping in the car within the hour. Wish me luck at the border! The line-ups can be HUGE lately and we're NOT allowed to take any bananas with us~! Shocked

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

If hell freezes over and you have need for a Reintrip to Wisconsin look me up. Cool

Tesore

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
me and tina have a spare room on the edge of the Yorkshire dales, short drive/train ride to the lake district, Lincoln, Nottingham, York, 2 hours to London, 10 min's from airport, 1 hour to flight to Amsterdam.
Wow! i just did the imposable, made Doncaster sound atractive Smile
spare room for anyone passing by

Well Rein, when you are in Amsterdam... I pick you up!
I have a good bed for you, beer in the fridge and cook diner for you and you can stay as long as you want (that is a week or two Wink ).
Have a nice trip!
Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

bastards........think of me while ur punkin' and beerin'...id sell an arm to get a plane ticket n join the fiesta my friends Mad Crying or Very sad
hah we will toast in ya name and blues as well

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Lodging Request-Reinier wants to meet Rainier - Reply to topic