Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - a question - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

anfa

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

mellowdesign wrote:
Man there's more to it than I ever knew! It's 'cutting edge'!!!! No, really- am impressed! Very Happy

Wow, an English chick that is impressed by a bloke that doesn't have a credit card!!
I think I love you! *hides cards* Laughing

splodge

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

hides 4 cards, where do we meet?

Hallcross Toots
mellowdesign

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:38 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL! Very Happy Well, money aint everything...but it helps Wink Nice stripy lawns are just one of life's simple pleasures...like sunsets, or a droplet of water on a leaf, or a spider mending a web... and shopping!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
mellowdesign wrote:
Man there's more to it than I ever knew! It's 'cutting edge'!!!! No, really- am impressed! Very Happy

Wow, an English chick that is impressed by a bloke that doesn't have a credit card!!

haha wats a bloke?..lol im american..lol

janetdog

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:37 am   Reply with quote         

I grew up a short distance from the factory where Mclane lawnmowers are made in Paramount California. The first lawn I ever mowed was with a Mclane.

They really are about the most dangerous mechanical device ever made. It has something to do with the exposed razor sharp rotating blade. The second most dangerous piece of equipment is also made by Mclane... The Edger

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:46 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
Martrex wrote:
I'm sure you could mail in the penny's you've made from your newspaper route and lawns you've mowed. Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm Laughing Laughing Laughing

sarcasm it may be....but im not laughing...because i do in fact mow grass for my earnings...and i work hard for the little bit of money i do make...i know you were joking ... ..sorry im not a graphic designer.... but im really good at mowing grass...lol i work at a golf course ..i mow tee's and greens:) for a lil over 10 bucks an hour...plus a round of 18 holes EVERYDAY for free....so imma say i love my job:)
thanks for all your input...if i dont get advantage again...it will be because of payment arrangments ..NOT FOR THE FACT THAT I DONT HAVE MONEY ..thank you..I am not poor:)
he dont take it to serieus its a joke from marty, its good you work hard and take care for your family, and still finding time for pSc thats great, now behind your pc and make us something to vote for Laughing

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:48 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
Martrex wrote:
I'm sure you could mail in the penny's you've made from your newspaper route and lawns you've mowed. Sarcasm Sarcasm Sarcasm Laughing Laughing Laughing

sarcasm it may be....but im not laughing...because i do in fact mow grass for my earnings...and i work hard for the little bit of money i do make...i know you were joking ... ..sorry im not a graphic designer.... but im really good at mowing grass...lol i work at a golf course ..i mow tee's and greens:) for a lil over 10 bucks an hour...plus a round of 18 holes EVERYDAY for free....so imma say i love my job:)
thanks for all your input...if i dont get advantage again...it will be because of payment arrangments ..NOT FOR THE FACT THAT I DONT HAVE MONEY ..thank you..I am not poor:)
[img]
hope this cheer you up mate, mow those f''king dollars a live and get your advantage [/img]

anfa

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:25 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
anfa wrote:
mellowdesign wrote:

haha wats a bloke?..lol im american..lol

You couldn't have said it any better!! Laughing

anfa

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

mellowdesign wrote:
LOL! Very Happy Well, money aint everything...but it helps Wink Nice stripy lawns are just one of life's simple pleasures...like sunsets, or a droplet of water on a leaf, or a spider mending a web... and shopping!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing
The ".. and shopping!!!!" is the kick in the nuts that every man has come to expect! Laughing

mike.b.

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

[/quote][img]
hope this cheer you up mate, mow those f''king dollars a live and get your advantage [/img][/quote]

hahaha cool...but i just got 3 more months to figure out a payment arrangment....

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - a question - Reply to topic