Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - has anyone ever - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

mike.b.

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:09 pm   Reply with quote         

sigh..deleted ..sorry Arrow

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:57 pm   Reply with quote         

with all due respect, you are really annoying. Razz

ReinMan

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah, I have sighed before. Deleted, too. I don't apologize too often though, as I am usually right. Wink

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:20 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
sigh..deleted ..sorry Arrow

Shocked deleted a whole entry?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

i sighed last night w/ all the bullshit going on... i had a great talk w/ acemanoj tonite... and you know it made me realise that we are all human and we all experience different things.

some have had it harder than others... all in different ways...but the ONE THING we HAVE IN COMMON is CHOPS... this site is a great site... and despite the negative bullshit we should all at least try to get along... i know that sounds corny but its a positive attitude to have.

hell ive been here just a tad over a year ive been attacked, liked , disliked, bullied, threatened just being on psc... fuck man i didn't even have that hard of a time on stupid myspace...

fact of a matter psc needs to have a positive stance... not this shit talking low down dirty hate...

look we all love this place... some participate more than others... some like the forums... some the chats... you get the point. this is what makes psc a diverse community...

so i ask everyone to please work together and pull our heads out of our asses and fucking get along... we all seem to get pulled in to this place and loose fact that its a web site...

but this web site in my own opinion is the best and im glad to be a member so now is step down from the soap box and say I LOVE YOU PSC!!!
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
bigbuck

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:12 am   Reply with quote         

The original question was 'has anyone ever placed first AND second with two entries in the same comp?'

I can't recall it happening, but I do recall a few occasions where two entries (in an anon contest) have done quite well.

Crowned pulled 139 votes (a 3rd and a 5th) in the Beach Toes contest.

I suppose it's more likely to happen in an anonymous contest. With only 25 votes to use, I would usually tend to vote for the better of two entries in a normal comp.

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:14 am   Reply with quote         

good talking matt, i agree with you, cheers mate

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:18 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
The original question was 'has anyone ever placed first AND second with two entries in the same comp?'

I can't recall it happening, but I do recall a few occasions where two entries (in an anon contest) have done quite well.

Crowned pulled 139 votes (a 3rd and a 5th) in the Beach Toes contest.

I suppose it's more likely to happen in an anonymous contest. With only 25 votes to use, I would usually tend to vote for the better of two entries in a normal comp.
thats a very good contest, great works,

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
good talking matt, i agree with you, cheers mate
thanks...id also like to add that many members active or not...they donate to many offsprings as far as signatures hosting etc we are all active here... the people i'd like to see is grifex, some of these kind people i havent seen in a while...put some chops out... stop in and say hello. but most of the time they just lurke and have lost the love for psc... in my opinion psc is gonna change as it has in the past... but id really hate to see it vanish. could you imagine if it went through its 3rd ownership??? THE CHAOS...be happy w/ what you got... in reasonable terms only ask what you may be doing w/ out psc?

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Granulated

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
i sighed last night w/ all the bullshit going on... i had a great talk w/ acemanoj tonite... and you know it made me realise that we are all human and we all experience different things.

some have had it harder than others... all in different ways...but the ONE THING we HAVE IN COMMON is CHOPS... this site is a great site... and despite the negative bullshit we should all at least try to get along... i know that sounds corny but its a positive attitude to have.

hell ive been here just a tad over a year ive been attacked, liked , disliked, bullied, threatened just being on psc... fuck man i didn't even have that hard of a time on stupid myspace...

fact of a matter psc needs to have a positive stance... not this shit talking low down dirty hate...

look we all love this place... some participate more than others... some like the forums... some the chats... you get the point. this is what makes psc a diverse community...

so i ask everyone to please work together and pull our heads out of our asses and fucking get along... we all seem to get pulled in to this place and loose fact that its a web site...

but this web site in my own opinion is the best and im glad to be a member so now is step down from the soap box and say I LOVE YOU PSC!!!
-matt-

LAME !!! thumleft

Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

-matt-

LAME !!! thumleft

You can both F off!

Wink

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:54 am   Reply with quote         

are we pissy today scrumps my man??? i am glad someone like ngsp spoke up for this site, it turns other wise in a endless chating an debating, you know whats funn the forum "ladies only" and than came up the mans room thats funn

Tarmac

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:57 am   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
Granulated wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

-matt-

LAME !!! thumleft

You can both F off!

Wink

Here we go again. Another day, another mud-sling.

Laughing

Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
are we pissy today scrumps my man??? i am glad someone like ngsp spoke up for this site, it turns other wise in a endless chating an debating, you know whats funn the forum "ladies only" and than came up the mans room thats funn

See this thing " Wink " ? I was joking candy-man. Very Happy Now get lost (hahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing )

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - has anyone ever - Reply to topic