Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Anonymous contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:07 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
this sucks
not for me Wink.... holly shit im at 48 votes now

ok so far....

13 hey this must be matt... or people knowing its me...

27 blank votes

8 random comment votes

and 32 its ok matt don't listen to these people and or etc comments... 29 of those are from some guy named chicken? 1 from photoshop master asking for red... and 2 from photoshop master asking for red on the 1st... and more red on the last comment....

the way this goes i'll expect 60 something votes and 80 something comments by morning Laughing

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Goat1981

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:
this sucks

Haha. That sucks... I have 158 votes. I think I have this one in the bag.
Wink

(in all seriousness....48 votes on day one is really good, ...especially since the voting seems to be down lately) Confused

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:
this sucks

Haha. That sucks... I have 158 votes. I think I have this one in the bag.
Wink

(in all seriousness....48 votes on day one is really good, ...especially since the voting seems to be down lately) Confused
damn Laughing now im at 49... and added 3 more comments from chicken guy Laughing who the hell is that guy? i've been looking through his port and he seems kinda funny and has been around longer than me...

158???? wow dude grats;)

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I just read the PSC News where it says that Thurs. in July will be Anonymous. I did not realize this. It would be nice if it were marked on the calender somehow. This way we will not put things in our entry that give away who we are. Confused
on top of this site there is a page called NEWS maybe skipp there in time to time 27 june it was pronounced

mike.b.

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:43 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:
this sucks

ok so far....

13 hey this must be matt... or people knowing its me...

27 blank votes

8 random comment votes

and 32 its ok matt don't listen to these people and or etc comments... 29 of those are from some guy named chicken? 1 from photoshop master asking for red... and 2 from photoshop master asking for red on the 1st... and more red on the last comment....

the way this goes i'll expect 60 something votes and 80 something comments by morning Laughing

hahaha its chicken from survivor "DAMM" Laughing Laughing

and yea at this rate we are all going to win cause im up to around 40 myself..but over 200 page views Wink ..
chicken quote"DAMM" Laughing
just click tha video "DAM DAM DAM"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lID6kr6x0_E
just goes to show the best dosnt always win Laughing Laughing Laughing and we need a clean up on isle 2 ..someone done went and spunked on the walls..

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 am   Reply with quote         

there's hope for psc... anonimous EVERYDAY, and add to favs only after the contest is over. That and shut down microsoft's msn. The first two are possible... would be a 66.6% improvement... like in the old days, where even comments were anonimous... raise yer hand who remember these times...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
there's hope for psc... anonimous EVERYDAY, and add to favs only after the contest is over. That and shut down microsoft's msn. The first two are possible... would be a 66.6% improvement... like in the old days, where even comments were anonimous... raise yer hand who remember these times...
i dont say yes or no , but what i see is anonymus gives more entries than other days even rey rey chops 3 thursdays in a row , so maybe i say yes or no ,

TheShaman

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
there's hope for psc... anonymous EVERYDAY, and add to favs only after the contest is over. like in the old days, where even comments were anonymous... raise yer hand who remember these times...

Shocked
I can't believe I'm actually going to agree with you on something.
I don't remember those times, but I DO think it would be an improvement. I even talked to Mightybeet about the possibility of adding favorites only after the contests were over.

As a start, lets at least keep Anon Thursdays going. I've really enjoyed chopping those days this month.

Post Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:41 am   Reply with quote         

i got no votes and only one comment that says YOU SUCK........so everything is normal on my end. Razz

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:58 am   Reply with quote         

im now at 56 comments and 112 votes... this is so crazy Laughing plus now i'm getting all sorts of pm's from chicks saying they want my baby??? what gives w/ that Laughing

Goat1981

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
im now at 56 comments and 112 votes... this is so crazy Laughing plus now i'm getting all sorts of pm's from chicks saying they want my baby??? what gives w/ that Laughing

Dude... I'm not a chick... Confused

Razz

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:58 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

Raises hand

But I just want to go to the bathroom Laughing

supak0ma

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

the problem should be fixed soon. enjoy.

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
i dont know but i say yes to ano votings ,you win Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Anonymous contest - Reply to topic