Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - votes? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 pm   Reply with quote         

soo i was talking about friendly votings here, than i start jokes about names in code with anonym voting days, i thought it was funny, seems not , so i stop talking , if you want to read what i wrote just scroll down there are responses with the text,

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Spam... Cool ...sorry guy's

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Spam... Cool ...sorry guy's
i spam you mate no spanky will be better Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

mike.b.

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
hello again , is friend votes really do this place wrong or better it???? is the question rising up again anonymus voting will do better??? well i say anonymus votings everyday, so no you tube things Tes LOL , and no hints like Ballistics dog LOL, or Can i do this Ron LOL, so i say anoooooooooooooooonymus all the way and no I dew it all the way LOL, or Ken I get It, or Claf it, or Adam and Eve, or shall i go on? ok, Gay Gay LOL, or Grand canion, or Micoscoop, or P.S.G.N , or Salsa LOLL, Testarosa, or Annabel, or mike.A, or digitalfarao, or Fanta, or Billy TV soap, or srumpy o no he doesnt chop, or sponge, or on abel, or Wat ta risk you?, or shame on you man, or banck me beckie LOL, or or or ok that will do now

or you could say ..no televisions that actually play.. Laughing
i was a sitting duck
Laughing
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/142304/gif-the-other-room.html

Tesore

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Oke oke... nxt time I say: this is Youtube's 'Love me tender' but the guy is NOT Elvis...
Confused

Laughing

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

SPANKY BROKE Question ....i got just the thing.

Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
hello again , is friend votes really do this place wrong or better it???? is the question rising up again anonymus voting will do better??? well i say anonymus votings everyday, so no you tube things Tes LOL , and no hints like Ballistics dog LOL, or Can i do this Ron LOL, so i say anoooooooooooooooonymus all the way and no I dew it all the way LOL, or Ken I get It, or Claf it, or Adam and Eve, or shall i go on? ok, Gay Gay LOL, or Grand canion, or Micoscoop, or P.S.G.N , or Salsa LOLL, Testarosa, or Annabel, or mike.A, or digitalfarao, or Fanta, or Billy TV soap, or srumpy o no he doesnt chop, or sponge, or on abel, or Wat ta risk you?, or shame on you man, or banck me beckie LOL, or or or ok that will do now
take your meds C-ron your starting to sound like micose Shocked we've been trough this so many damn times... hense the anon thursdays besides P.S.G.N. doesn't make any sense Laughing

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Scrumpy

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:

You're f**kin' dead Mad

Oh wait...he's right...I don't Embarassed

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:

Candron, remember what the doctor said... keep it at one glass a day, ok?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kinetic_be

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

No wait.. that looks like Splodge with shorter hairs... doesn't it?
Yep!
Change the label to Bacardi and it's him.

Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:

MAte you got the cheek to bitch about named/friend votes after this little effort from you

When you used this source

and you get 40 votes for an almost cut and paste, if thats not name named/friend votes hen I have missed a change in opinions here. Come on mate lets get real over this.

When are you guys just going to let this go, friend votes anoun contests this would have to be one of the oldest subjects ever raised. The place works better than any other site out there and yet ya still not happy, ya got ya anoun Thursday for f*ck sake be happy that this place is still free and you get a choice on what you can do to the image.

I know Im going to get lots of shit over this but its the attitude that is slowly gowning in this place that is killing it for people like me. F*cking prizes and friends votes and multiupdates. Yeh Im an old fart and I beleive this place was better a few years ago, but it was it was more bout the learning and helping in public, not secret PM stuff.

With regards to votes here is some reading that should put some perspective on the things;
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3768&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3874&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=100526&highlight=#100526
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5270&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=134747&highlight=#134747
Ok thats just a few recent things. Ok lets get it over with, I know I have hurt some egos and stuff so lets get it started... Rolling Eyes

(We need a sigh smiley)

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
I know Im going to get lots of shit over this but its the attitude that is slowly gowning in this place that is killing it for people like me.

I'll give you love and shit all rolled in one Very Happy

Scrumpy

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:30 am   Reply with quote         

Ewwwww Laughing

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:46 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="blue_lurker"]
candron wrote:

When are you guys just going to let this go, friend votes anoun contests this would have to be one of the oldest subjects ever raised. The place works better than any other site out there and yet ya still not happy, ya got ya anoun Thursday for f*ck sake be happy that this place is still free and you get a choice on what you can do to the image.

I know Im going to get lots of shit over this but its the attitude that is slowly gowning in this place that is killing it for people like me. F*cking prizes and friends votes and multiupdates. Yeh Im an old fart and I beleive this place was better a few years ago, but it was it was more bout the learning and helping in public, not secret PM stuff.

Rolling Eyes

(We need a sigh smiley)

i totally agree...i myself got caught up into the competition part...not relizing wat this place was about....got really mad ...then a DUDE sent me a pm and explained it to me in a way of understanding...if the chop is good then the votes should REIN down on the entry...
all in all he basically told me to get the hell away from here ..as a friend ...and learn things ..and come back and chop ...and let the chop speak for itself...with that being said i did just that and have slowed down a bit ...DUE TO BUSYNESS ...and chopped a few here n there ...and learnt to take what people say as a learning exp. and just try n do better next tie...basically ....now i have looked my entry over up and down and just relize this

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/142749/the-endupd.html

should not have placed in the top 12 let alone a third place
everything about the said chop is just wrong ...the colors dont match ..the lighting is WAY off the shading isnt even there ...i basically did a reverse flip of one planet ..without editing the lights and shadows...

and due to this entry is when i got all im quittin ...correct me if im wrong b lurker
this chop shouldnt have had a chance at 3rd place???

well now that the comp is over ..i can speak about it...i was wrong and i relized it...
and i apologized to the ones i said hurtful things too...
so yea ..the above chop of candrons ..shouldnt have even had 5 votes personally...but i myself did the oile friend vote for him cause he was doing well in comp with the chop...but ..its wat a 5 minute chop...hell it takes PS longer than that to load on my dinosaur ..is wat im sayin is ..
no disrespect candron...but that psc champaigne chop wasnt anything...and the lettering on the cork ...wow man did you just type the text and leave it ...it looks like it just floats there..

but ..this place is a learning exp..and i enjoy that part about here since my little escapade..lol
if its wrong someone will tell you hey its wrong......dont take it too personal...fix wats wrong ..and next time you know not to do that..

for instance..look at this chop i updated 2 times...with help form capt.america..lol shaman..sorry m8
but his words helped me do it right along side a mini tut Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
wich i was so pleased to have something to follow..again thanks...but the entry did well
after 2 upd8s but i wanted to show you guys that im eager to learn ..and ready for anything you throw at me..
said chop is here lol

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/142985/on-the-stars.html
got 40 votes ...and i was so happy...with it after i fixed things

also heres a good example of friend votes on one of my entrys...and im saying look at the voters

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/143348/bird-flu.html
this could have placed DEAD LAST and i would have been smiling the whole time .......and i was so freaking happy with the people that voted for it...just blew my mind....those guys have never voted for anything i have done.....but heres the point...they arent my usual friendly voters...
i got a billtvshow vote and a rey rey vote and a claf vote and a tofu vote and ..yea ...they havnt voted for me before ...but this piece was clever ..and it didnt take me long to do ..and to me it wasnt so great...but to them it was ......i was rather pleased ..really cause i didnt think it was very good after i finished it....but yea dead last would have suited me..with votes like those:)
..sorry such a long reply ..but i want to get my point across to candron...dont take things personal mate just chop your heart out if its good the votes and comments will come....and trust me i bout sheet me self when i seen billtvshow's vote seriously..
i was like hmpfff it must be pretty good:)
ok ok im done now ..heres your box back b lurker

Scrumpy

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 am   Reply with quote         

phewww...breathe bro...breathe Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - votes? - Reply to topic