Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - votes? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

bigbuck

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:40 am   Reply with quote         

~yawn~

pakimo

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:53 am   Reply with quote         

Do what some of us do, chop on thursdays Very Happy
Would have loved more days, but ok with one.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
(We need a sigh smiley)

will this do, Blurker?

bigbuck

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:09 am   Reply with quote         

Why change thread titles? I thought it was something new.....but it's the same old shit.

blue_lurker

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:29 am   Reply with quote         

Ok this pisses me off

When you post a complaint, bitch, grizzle, whine or any thing in the forum, be a man...(or woman)...and stand by your words. Just because you don't like an opinion don't delete what you said...if its taken in the wrong terms then verify. It is so easy to just delete the post and change the title, and yes Candron this is directed to you. I thought you had more balls than to run away, guess I was wrong.

Now when people read this thread they will beleive I am attacking you, like the 2 pm I have already received, so.....

For those that don't know the original title was
FRIEND VOTING
and Candrons comment was
Quote:
hello again , is friend votes really do this place wrong or better it???? is the question rising up again anonymus voting will do better??? well i say anonymus votings everyday, so no you tube things Tes LOL , and no hints like Ballistics dog LOL, or Can i do this Ron LOL, so i say anoooooooooooooooonymus all the way and no I dew it all the way LOL, or Ken I get It, or Claf it, or Adam and Eve, or shall i go on? ok, Gay Gay LOL, or Grand canion, or Micoscoop, or P.S.G.N , or Salsa LOLL, Testarosa, or Annabel, or mike.A, or digitalfarao, or Fanta, or Billy TV soap, or srumpy o no he doesnt chop, or sponge, or on abel, or Wat ta risk you?, or shame on you man, or banck me beckie LOL, or or or ok that will do now

I guess I hit a raw nerve

Lurker

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Ok this pisses me off

When you post a complaint, bitch, grizzle, whine or any thing in the forum, be a man...(or woman)...and stand by your words. Just because you don't like an opinion don't delete what you said...if its taken in the wrong terms then verify. It is so easy to just delete the post and change the title, and yes Candron this is directed to you. I thought you had more balls than to run away, guess I was wrong.

Now when people read this thread they will beleive I am attacking you, like the 2 pm I have already received, so.....

For those that don't know the original title was
FRIEND VOTING
and Candrons comment was
Quote:
hello again , is friend votes really do this place wrong or better it???? is the question rising up again anonymus voting will do better??? well i say anonymus votings everyday, so no you tube things Tes LOL , and no hints like Ballistics dog LOL, or Can i do this Ron LOL, so i say anoooooooooooooooonymus all the way and no I dew it all the way LOL, or Ken I get It, or Claf it, or Adam and Eve, or shall i go on? ok, Gay Gay LOL, or Grand canion, or Micoscoop, or P.S.G.N , or Salsa LOLL, Testarosa, or Annabel, or mike.A, or digitalfarao, or Fanta, or Billy TV soap, or srumpy o no he doesnt chop, or sponge, or on abel, or Wat ta risk you?, or shame on you man, or banck me beckie LOL, or or or ok that will do now

I guess I hit a raw nerve

Lurker

i think i have the wrong kind of humor, you read this all wrong, man man i putted everywhere LOL LOL i was just playing with names , i thought it was funny, seems not so i shut up now

blue_lurker

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 am   Reply with quote         

That may be so Candron but this is not the first time you have had a bleet about friend/named/anoun voting, yet I showed where you have benefited from said same friend voting. Look all you got your one day a week anoun contest so why dredge all this shit up again and again and again did you even read any of the threads I posted...I don't think so.

What would be better if you started making contributions to better the site for every one instead of bleeting about voting.

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
That may be so Candron but this is not the first time you have had a bleet about friend/named/anoun voting, yet I showed where you have benefited from said same friend voting. Look all you got your one day a week anoun contest so why dredge all this shit up again and again and again did you even read any of the threads I posted...I don't think so.

What would be better if you started making contributions to better the site for every one instead of bleeting about voting.
as i sayd before i stop talking ok, clear end of story for me,

blue_lurker

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:17 am   Reply with quote         

Im not asking you to shut up, its hard to debate any thing with just one person...(if that were the case I would still loose)...Im asking you to remain honest to your statement at the very beginning. Its up to you Candron but I noticed you have a habit of deleting your comments a lot in the forum, your choice.

to all
I still say this place runs better than any other and the vote system works well, the proof is in the winning entries. Anoun, friends, names it all plays a part, deal with it and enjoy the site but be honest with us and your self's and lets leave the vote bitch to some newbie that comes along next year and we can all gang up on him.

Micose

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
candron wrote:
take your meds C-ron your starting to sound like micose Shocked we've been trough this so many damn times... hense the anon thursdays besides P.S.G.N. doesn't make any sense Laughing

wht u r talkin about mate? speaking like me.I dont get it.
TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

Agreed, no offense C-ron, but yer sounding more and more like Zen/Crowned everyday... not at all like Micose.

and as for friendly voting :pfft: If I weren't so abrasive and just voted because you're you, I'd get way more friendly votes. (ask Micose) but that proof really lies in the anon contests. Certain people I've noticed, only vote for my entries when they know its not me. Shocked what? Yeah, fun. But I will not play their game. If I like an entry, even if its not PERFECT, it will get my vote, I may even offer suggestions. I don't hold it against the person, I just view their work. If its good, I vote. I don't hold back just because of their name, or how they act in the forums or they don't need my vote cause they're a top chopper. They deserve that vote just as much as the newbie. They worked hard for it.

BUT what ever. I do this stuff for me now, for fun, for learning. NOT for the instant vote gratification. A year ago, it was different it was all about the votes, and who I could get to vote for me.

But now you wouldn't believe how many unfinished works I have sitting in my PSC folder. If I get to a point where I'm just not feeling it, I scrap the project and don't submit it. This ain't work, I can do that w/o worrying about the client cause, I'm the client. I just wish those above mentioned people would point out why they don't like something in a regular entry of mine, or why they're skipping it. Like arc does. He may be brutal about it, but at least he's honest with me. I won't ever learn what I did wrong, unless its pointed out.

ok got that off my chest... carry on.

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:46 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Micose wrote:

Agreed, no offense C-ron, but yer sounding more and more like Zen/Crowned everyday... not at all like Micose.

and as for friendly voting :pfft: If I weren't so abrasive and just voted because you're you, I'd get way more friendly votes. (ask Micose) but that proof really lies in the anon contests. Certain people I've noticed, only vote for my entries when they know its not me. Shocked what? Yeah, fun. But I will not play their game. If I like an entry, even if its not PERFECT, it will get my vote, I may even offer suggestions. I don't hold it against the person, I just view their work. If its good, I vote. I don't hold back just because of their name, or how they act in the forums or they don't need my vote cause they're a top chopper. They deserve that vote just as much as the newbie. They worked hard for it.

BUT what ever. I do this stuff for me now, for fun, for learning. NOT for the instant vote gratification. A year ago, it was different it was all about the votes, and who I could get to vote for me.

But now you wouldn't believe how many unfinished works I have sitting in my PSC folder. If I get to a point where I'm just not feeling it, I scrap the project and don't submit it. This ain't work, I can do that w/o worrying about the client cause, I'm the client. I just wish those above mentioned people would point out why they don't like something in a regular entry of mine, or why they're skipping it. Like arc does. He may be brutal about it, but at least he's honest with me. I won't ever learn what I did wrong, unless its pointed out.

ok got that off my chest... carry on.

Well said Sean.

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:56 am   Reply with quote         

i didnt talk about micose, second you didnt got the joke about anonymus votings i just was playing with names, even did my own and putted a lot of LOL in between, sofar this,

TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:04 am   Reply with quote         

I know you didn't bro. NGSP did though.

just don't go off the deep end like Zen ok? You're getting closer and closer to that edge. Wink

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:19 am   Reply with quote         

STFUAC Bitch!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - votes? - Reply to topic