Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I want JMH back! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

anfa

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
anfa wrote:
tadams wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
... I miss the old days...lmao

Based on the how the votes were distributed in the reunion contest I think everyone got a good taste of the friendly old days. Nothing to see here, keep moving on...

Claf and Rey weren't here in the old days (I got all my votes in that contest because I have lots of friends)!

With each passing year here at PSC the good old days become the ancient, decrepit days of yore. Maybe when people refer to the good old days they should cite the year(s), like a fine wine.

Is the marriage on the rocks? Will you be able to weather the changes, or will you walk out the door without so much as leaving a "I'm leaving because..." thread? Will you find a younger, sexier web site? Or, will you STFUAC?

What marrage? Shut the fuck up and don't chop is my advice to you!

blue_lurker

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

Ya see tadams thats part of the history of PSC, and history is what makes a place what it is, if we did not learn about history we will keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again.

With regards to make threads its not all I do mate I did my fair share of chopping as well, but that's easy its taking the time to keep the site active that's hard and not many want to put that time in now days. Hence very little fun and learning any more its a shame but its life. Any chance you wanna start a fun game thread off do your part for PSC????? Donate some time instead of chopping for that bam chop.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

Wow...I miss some of those threads, Blurker. Very Happy

I'd completely forgotten the congrats thread. That was so civilized. It made me work harder just so my name would get mentioned in it.

Don't ever give up. You've made this place a better site.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

Wahhhh! You hurt my feelings. I'm going to take your advice and shove it up where the sun don't shine!!

blue_lurker

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
anfa wrote:

Wahhhh! You hurt my feelings. I'm going to take your advice and shove it up where the sun don't shine!!

Come on this is what I mean this bullshit now both of you cut it out or I'm stopping his car and kicking ya both out and Im not comming back for ya.
(Insert tapping foot image here)

blue_lurker

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm   Reply with quote         

you mean.....the days jmh asked users what they wanted to give his site new directions....the days the level rocked...the days the chat wasn't censored and fun...the days they was a testing zone...the days art posts were laughed at...the days contests were a thrill...the days everything was free...the days ....

there's no going back ;)

anfa

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
anfa wrote:

Oooh, the dark side of the moon. Good luck with that!

Tarmac

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
you mean.....the days jmh asked users what they wanted to give his site new directions....the days the level rocked...the days the chat wasn't censored and fun...the days they was a testing zone...the days art posts were laughed at...the days contests were a thrill...the days everything was free...the days ....

there's no going back Wink

Oh the shock and horror of a changing neighborhood. Shocked

No matter how you dress up an old neighborhood, its still an old neighborhood. The original neighbors are long gone. There's always a new gang that rules the streets. And the Mayor is always out of town. Sad. But PSC is what it is, and will always be changing into something else. Don't look back for too long. It will only drive one to madness.

Rolling Eyes

splodge

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
blue_lurker

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
ledirlo wrote:

there's no going back Wink

Oh the shock and horror of a changing neighborhood. Shocked

No matter how you dress up an old neighborhood, its still an old neighborhood. The original neighbors are long gone. There's always a new gang that rules the streets. And the Mayor is always out of town. Sad. But PSC is what it is, and will always be changing into something else. Don't look back for too long. It will only drive one to madness.

Rolling Eyes

Yeah but the hunted house on the corner is always the haunted house no matter who moves in, just as that place on the hill will always be the Old Simpsons house. Things change but ya don't have to for get the past and dis-respect those that help this site grow. What has been before still comes round again.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Ya see tadams thats part of the history of PSC, and history is what makes a place what it is, if we did not learn about history we will keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again.

With regards to make threads its not all I do mate I did my fair share of chopping as well, but that's easy its taking the time to keep the site active that's hard and not many want to put that time in now days. Hence very little fun and learning any more its a shame but its life. Any chance you wanna start a fun game thread off do your part for PSC????? Donate some time instead of chopping for that bam chop.

Sorry, I'd forgotten that you chopped Confused

Donate some time? I donate a lot of time trying to provide honest feedback, whether right or wrong, on people's chops. But hey, now that I think of it, applying "..." to every entry, or not voting/commenting period, would give me more time to start fun threads. For now I choose to chop, provide feedback, and join in some of the threads started by others such as yourself. Just to be clear, that "bam chop" to me is all about artistic growth. To each his own.

Maybe the reason PSC isn't what it could be has a lot to do with the way the world is going. For me it seems like one big SHIT HAPPENS after another friggin catastrophe of ignornance. Things usually always come full circle. History has shown that to be true. Just a thought. Wait, participate, and see.

"Blue, Anfa just kicked me where the sun don't shine."

mellowdesign

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Who is/was JMH?

Shocked Confused

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:47 pm   Reply with quote         

profile id: 1

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

World...meet JMH.
http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1626/mountaintop-pose.html

89 posts.

WOOT!!!

*jinx, Brad* !!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I want JMH back! - Reply to topic