Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Now I remember... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

anfa

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:43 am   Reply with quote         

Now I remember why I stopped chopping here!
The voting sucks balls!

I have nothing against kinetic be but the last contest confused me a bit . Could someone please explain why that chop was better than my chop! If it's the chop itself, I think theres a lot more chopping in mine and I fixed the flaws properly when they where pointed out(again, nothing against kinetic but you can still see the shop through the windows). If it's the humour/concept/idea, again I think there's a lot more in mine.

Please explain! Confused

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

For me, lighting.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

maybe this is helpfull for ppl to answer, i voted both, but grans was my favd first, afther the good upd kin did, he was favd why i dont know , its all a mather of taste i think, to answer your question, you did a very good job on the car and backgrounds, the only minus for me was the animal, for me it was a slitly to unreal ( i mean flat in sharpness and lightning )) thats all, but still a very good work you did .

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am   Reply with quote         

shit happens

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
shit happens

Cheers mate! That's the best answer!
OK this thread is finished!

blue_lurker

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am   Reply with quote         

Oi ya pommy git
STFUAC
Man I said STFUAC to anfa...I am so dead now Laughing Laughing Laughing

mike.b.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

i think the dinosaur is wat sold me to vote for anfa's entry
everyones different..but thats wat got me to looking at it..
hell i thought it was a winner myself ..i was actually Shocked this morning ...couldnt believe it.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

mike.b.29 wrote:
hell i thought it was a winner myself ..i was actually Shocked this morning ...couldnt believe it.
you see mike what was for you a plus point to vote, was for me not, so everybody looks different at the same things, its all a matter of taste here. now where is your entrie today?? mike.b ? so PBQAC please be quiet and chop . thats nice yes ? LOL

Tarmac

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
The voting sucks balls!

I have nothing against kinetic be but the last contest confused me a bit . Could someone please explain why that chop was better than my chop! If it's the chop itself, I think theres a lot more chopping in mine and I fixed the flaws properly when they where pointed out(again, nothing against kinetic but you can still see the shop through the windows). If it's the the humour/concept/idea, again I think there's a lot more in mine.

Please explain! Confused

It could also have something to do with human color biases, and how humans make choices based on the subliminal psychology of color. Blue/Brown versus say, Green/Yellow/Brown.

... or it could be that shit just happens. Laughing

_

dewdew

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

It's because you did not sacrifice a virgin for the VOTE GODS....Sure you did carry out the sacrifice, but by then she was no longer a virgin. Cool Damn, you can't screw them & then kill'em....She "must be a virgin" before you kill her. Have you not learned shit from the Aztecs. Smile

Is it too late to change my answer.....i think the 'SHIT HAPPENS" is a better explanation.....plus with that one you can SCREW the virgin. Twisted Evil

PETA called.....they said you should move the pitbull pen away from the gator pond.....That crossbreeding Gator's and pitbull's is not a very safe thing to do.

Wiz

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
The voting sucks balls!

I have nothing against kinetic be but the last contest confused me a bit . Could someone please explain why that chop was better than my chop! If it's the chop itself, I think theres a lot more chopping in mine and I fixed the flaws properly when they where pointed out(again, nothing against kinetic but you can still see the shop through the windows). If it's the the humour/concept/idea, again I think there's a lot more in mine.

Please explain! Confused

I tend to agree with you anfa.
I have also noted some really lousy chops with glaring visual errors getting widely disproportional votes above their merit.
(BTW: There's 10 of them in the current 'Duck Boat' comp)

BUT since we can't comment on any 'open' comp, I'll wait until later to enlarge on that. So I'll peruse the latest closed one, the 'Range Rover' Comp for example.

Have another close look at these entries for that one:-

1. 'Girls, guns and beer'= Better check those shotguns.
2. 'Pimped my Ride'= Argh, those socks and tyre densities.
3. 'Lipstick.1'= I can't even find the bleeding source.
4. 'Scrappy Do'= A 'floating' chop, cut and paste job?
5. 'Don't forget to Smile'= Ask mike.b.29, he knows;-)

BTW: Well spotted Mike,very sloppy of me, I owe you one for that!

Laughing Wiz

splodge

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

if you don't shut S.T.F.U.A.C. we will go 100% anon, and trust me, you will not like it,
we tried it before and it was a disaster

Hallcross Toots
mike.b.

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
mike.b.29 wrote:
you see mike what was for you a plus point to vote, was for me not, so everybody looks different at the same things, its all a matter of taste here. now where is your entrie today?? mike.b ? so PBQAC please be quiet and chop . thats nice yes ? LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing im busy bein dad all weekend.... Cool
pbqac sounds too .....nice.... man...it dosnt piss me off enough to actually chop something Laughing
but im going to say soon soon

Scrumpy

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

PBQAC Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
if you don't shut S.T.F.U.A.C. we will go 100% anon, and trust me, you will not like it,
we tried it before and it was a disaster

OOHHHH HELL NO.....not anon....please....Mr....don't throw me in the bush...not the bush, said BRIAR' RABBIT.
I don't believe you'll do it....I DARE YOU....I TRIPLEDOG DOUBLE DARE YOU...... Shocked ... now you have to do it. Confused

Tripledog-double dare...That's in the MAN rulebook...RULE:1-203-36, section d, sub-paragraph 3, sub-section 18 says: you have to do it, if you've been tripledog-double dared.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Now I remember... - Reply to topic