Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Funny stoopid advice - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

cafn8d

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't let yourself get sucked into replying to these silly threads when your baby is finally sleeping and you know you have just a precious couple of hours to get some sleep, too. Before you know it, time has flown and you're elbow-deep in poo again--and that's just online. You still have to change the diaper and feed the baby... but don't expect any more precious time tongiht for the baby to be sleeping so you COULD be sleeping, too. Oh no. She's awake for the duration, now... so you might as well see if anyone replied to your reply on that silly thread.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:09 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Don't let yourself get sucked into replying to these silly threads when your baby is finally sleeping and you know you have just a precious couple of hours to get some sleep, too. Before you know it, time has flown and you're elbow-deep in poo again--and that's just online. You still have to change the diaper and feed the baby... but don't expect any more precious time tongiht for the baby to be sleeping so you COULD be sleeping, too. Oh no. She's awake for the duration, now... so you might as well see if anyone replied to your reply on that silly thread.
Laughing here is a reply to your silly reply in this silly thread so that your reply is/was worth while... Very Happy

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
cafn8d

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
Laughing here is a reply to your silly reply in this silly thread so that your reply is/was worth while... Very Happy

Bow Thank you, Matt! Wink

Advice to self: GO BACK TO BED! Oh, sorry... that's neither funny nor stoopid... Except maybe the fact that I'm advising it for myself, and in so typing, I'm obviously not following such wise words --at least not as soon as I should? Sigh. Rolling Eyes Good night!

Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:30 am   Reply with quote         

never be caf... and never have kids... other wise you will reply to silly threads w/ silly replies when you could be getting sleep Shocked

gravyboat

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 am   Reply with quote         

Never....no, wait,...Always....ahh the hell with it. Confused

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

never have sex in the back of a police car... as you will find you can't open the doors from the inside and the officer will loose her job and you will still go to jail Shocked

JORDAN792

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:28 pm   Reply with quote         

People treat you different when you have kids... Especially in the strip club. Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

JORDAN792

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I have found there is a small but important difference between peeing in the pool and peeing "into" the pool. Laughing Laughing Laughing

the burning couch

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:44 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
People treat you different when you have kids... Especially in the strip club. Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

Yeah...but what if your kids are the strippers. Shocked Laughing

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 pm   Reply with quote         

What kind if jeans do you wear when going to contribute to the gene pool!

rockyjob

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:

hhahaha! Surprised Laughing

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

if you pie outside, always see where the wind is coming from

rockyjob

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

Don't feed your dog peppers Confused Laughing Laughing

DaVinci

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:26 am   Reply with quote         

Don't go to a Antique store and ask if they have something NEW...

DaVinci

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:31 am   Reply with quote         

Never ask a spider to become a webdesigner...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Funny stoopid advice - Reply to topic