Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dear Adobe - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

anfa

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
anfa wrote:
pakimo wrote:
#25 Mad

Here in Norway we pay $1357 (adobe.com) for Photoshop CS3, in the states you pay $ 649. (adobe.com)

The copy is exactly the same. English language.

If I want the norwegian version I have to pay $ 1843.

Why?

That's because they are a greedy American corparation and you don't speak there language (our language really but they fucked it up a lot!) so you must pay!
You just reminded me of something that pisses me off. All the old installations used to have a choice that said "International English", but not now... You just have "English", which is the one with all the wrong spellings!

How about the greedy Norwegian government taxing imports to pay for bleeding heart liberal social programs. Gee, I can think of a few other European countries with similar problems. Americans take it in the A$$ letting products from all over the globe flood our markets virtually un-taxed. Our exports are marked up 200% from greed/taxation.

Swedish drug manufacturers sell drugs in America at extreme profits. Those profits totally finance healthcare in Sweden. Grandma can eat dogfood as far as the Sweede's are concerned.

Yeah, I bet you're thinking of dropping bombs(The American solution!)

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

Dear Adobe, Thanks for ruining my F**cking life. Raising Brow I wonder if they already have that one.

True "Dropping the bomb" is the American way.....but we do warn you it's coming first. Cool Don't blame us if you did not HEED the warning.

EDIT:...i thought this would be a good time to ask for a Media Player in PHOTOSHOP...One that you can listen to music on while chopping.
If not i guess i can get up out of my comfy chair and turn on the radio....but it's WAY over there...and the remote has been MIA for sometime. So that means i would have to get back up to cut it off. Damn, can't they see i'm trying to chop..i don't have time to keep getting up and down...i need a music player built in.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Dew'd...go to Pandora.com
Very Happy

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Dew'd...go to Pandora.com
Very Happy

ooohhhh no, am i kicked off the site again...... Doh! .....you mean for the music. Very cool site. Maybe i'll make my own CHOP music station. With Mozart and Blue Grass together on one station, It should become real popular. Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dear Adobe - Reply to topic