Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - tonto's entry for Concrete & Steel Titans - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:49 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Tonto wrote:
Eve wrote:

and when you imply that certain members have aliases, you should back up your statement.

tonto not know pale face alias was insult
tonto apologize to pale face NOGOODSK8RPUNK
wiz,Designed2522,mastermason,rockyjob,
yello_piggy,Goat1981, marcoballistic,UniqueVision,
dewdew,monkeytwig,A.G.L,Persuader,BOOKMAXTER
WolfPhotography,kwh8c,f10r13,kinetic_be,Granulated,
mangochutney, tonto add more names later

you saying all these members have aliases?

at least one I hope,
who new an alias is a evil thing on the www

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Confusion is always the most honest response.

I think I see why an alias is taboo around here. You don't want folks voting on themselves?

Or you hate when someone acts like Batman or SirChopAlot?

am I getting close to the reason for all the friction Eve and others seem to display in there replies?

annajon

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Now that we are on the subject of alias use.....

Embarassed I also went with the name Cow for a while .... that almost brought the house down .... Confused

So moooooooooh-ch luck with your gif, I hope the help I send you in pm gets you where you want to with it.

Now where are those green pastures .... Shocked .... eh, meadows I hear talk about, with all them bisons....

Mooooooooooving on now.

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

You should check out the alias site I post at I have over 75 screen names. (3 years worth) we have a blast in there everyday.

I was asleep at the wheel and someone made a Sarah Palin screen name before I could. Some times I break out my Pulp fiction screen names and I go at with some Departed or reservoir dog screen names. its a lot of fun. Then i come here and it's wet blanket city. Are the people from other countries have less sense of humor or are most of these frustrated choppers from America? just curious

I don't recall being called mate in long time.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

so wait, you are listing random people, hoping to uncover someone who is an alias Hmmm

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
so wait, you are listing random people, hoping to uncover someone who is an alias Hmmm

I was repliying to Eve that called me an alias and I was wondering why she singles me out. When she says alias she means someone here with more than one name.

When i say alias it means a name you use when on the www like Big worm or dirty Sanchez. So read from page one and see where the topic went off course and who helped.

I did not bring up alias I just wanted to know how you guys get away with GIFs larger than 127 kbs now I know I have to sign up and take advantage.

my pale face friend <~~(needs to get back into character)

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
tonto not sure why pale face eve not like red man
maybe you can speak to her in your pale face tongue

How many ppl you going to PM over your big mouth and make it seem as if I'm the unreasonable one?

FACT: As MickeyinSA, you were banned from this site.

Earlier in this thread you mentioned many upstanding PSC members and implied that they also have aliases.

I asked you to back up your statement and you can't...pleading some kind of ignorance about aliases and going further by saying "we" must lack a sense of humor.

And to make it all worse, you use random quotes in your sig. trying to get more attention and sympathy.

pakimo

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Thats why I never win comps !!!
I am compeating against only one person with loads of aliases.
Me against everyone !
Please Crying or Very sad pale Shocked Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

the fact of this matter is simple. Aliases are the shite of the earth. They really piss everyone off, and they are rarely funny here. Maybe other places they are, but not here! FACT!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
the fact of this matter is simple. Aliases are the shite of the earth. They really piss everyone off, and they are rarely funny here. Maybe other places they are, but not here! FACT!

at least UnlimitedHoriZen/Crowned/Oldage...etc. was talented.
Laughing Laughing Cool

marcoballistic

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
at least UnlimitedHoriZen/Crowned/Oldage...etc. was talented.
Laughing Laughing Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing true, ha saying this alot lately but seriously ... good times Laughing

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

ok everyone settle down put your forum weapons down for a minute. I got a few PMs and now i know why this alias thing is taboo. I thought eve was saying I need to use my real name when posting at message boards but she meant at this site its better to just be you. since its a prize winning site no one wants to lose a contest by one vote and its coming from the same person.

That point i get. my alias and PSC alias are two different alias.

at this site.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

password rackme

you need to have at least 5 different screen names in order to fit in. one minute I am Al Sharpton the next minute I am Al Gore depending on the subject matter.

we have fun. But at this site you need to be one person and don't use the word alias unless your ready to meet at the OK coral with your guns.

So with that said I hope I can still post at this site and i apologize to Eve and any other tree hugger i may have offended.

I go by mouse since the 4th grade (long story)

and my real name is Mark Allen I do stand up and have been to a few LCS on NBC.

so if the Web masters want to transfer my art or let me start new I can be mouse or Mark Allen from this point on!

in any case here is the Gif thanks to a certain poster who may not want me to mention there name.

Tonto

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:

How many ppl you going to PM over your big mouth

Where have I insulted you in this topic? There is no need for insults we are all adults here.

Quote:
and make it seem as if I'm the unreasonable one?

It's hard to reply to you your like an angry soccer mom. why not relax and go watch the food channel and come back later when your well rested, and had a nice meal?

Quote:
FACT: As MickeyinSA, you were banned from this site.

I have told many posters about my past.
Do you remember why? It was not me doing the name calling. Nancers just didn't like my sharp comebacks and she knew her posses was getting smoked so she deleted all my posts.

In fact i had a few PMs from you supporting me.

Quote:
Earlier in this thread you mentioned many upstanding PSC members and implied that they also have aliases.

what i was saying is those screen names are not the names on their drivers license. not that they have more than one name at this site. There is a big difference in your definition of alias and mine. You need to think about where I was coming from at the time. (I talked to some big wigs they explain to me the alias taboo situation)

Quote:
I asked you to back up your statement and you can't..

I just choose not to reply , you seemed upset and I didn't want to pull out the smack bat on your tender ass. I want to keep from getting banned again.

Quote:
pleading some kind of ignorance about aliases and going further by saying "we" must lack a sense of humor.

Well if you look back at all your posts your not what i would call the life of the party. I could be wrong, you may be another Chris Rock after a few beers but I have not seen that side of you yet.

Quote:
And to make it all worse, you use random quotes in your sig. trying to get more attention and sympathy.

I put those quote there so people can see how I am treated at this site, and you should be proud of what you say unless you didn't mean it?

either way I have spoken to the PSC GODS and it's all good.
I can come back as mouse and you can be nice to me like you was in 2005.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
In fact i had a few PMs from you supporting me.

Most unlikely unless it was to warn you off of Showcase. Wink

Quote:
It's hard to reply to you your like an angry soccer mom. why not relax and go watch the food channel and come back later when your well rested, and had a nice meal?

and...
Quote:
Well if you look back at all your posts your not what i would call the life of the party. I could be wrong, you may be another Chris Rock after a few beers but I have not seen that side of you yet.

umm...no insults at all.
Rolling Eyes

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Kemo-sobby no think Mark Allen good indian name.....need name like Running Deer, or two dog humping...or TONTO...TONTO good Indian name. Kemo-sobby thing Mark Allen shitty indian name...sound too much like PALEFACE name. Tonto file heap too big.....Marty make good paleface GIF, he help Tonto...then Tonto name stay same.

Hope Tonto get heap big file to fit in paleface contest....Maybe Tonto make blinking dot...it fit into 125. Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - tonto's entry for Concrete & Steel Titans - Reply to topic