Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Another Color test - Reply to topic

jerryhami

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:18 am   Reply with quote         

http://www.careerpath.com/career-tests/colorcareercounselor.aspx

Ok this test tells you what your career should be depending on what colors you pick. It gives you Primary which I thought mine was pretty true and a secondary which they totally botched. It was fun though.

dewdew

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Primary was BUMB....secondary was HOBO.... Shocked it does work. Smile

No kidding: the link does not work for me..so...you got anything else. Cool

jerryhami

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Primary was BUMB....secondary was HOBO.... Shocked it does work. Smile

No kidding: the link does not work for me..so...you got anything else. Cool

Here you go DewDew try this it is the original link from MSN.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/msn/careeradvice/viewarticle.aspx?articleid=1614&SiteId=cbmsnhp41614&sc_extcmp=JS_1614_home1&GT1=23000&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=f287f2d0964e479d8b78e2884e8ced6d-274888089-VT-4

dewdew

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Now that link worked. Very Happy

Primary was CREATOR. Secondary was Social Manager. I guess thats better than a HOBO. Laughing

jerryhami

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:47 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Now that link worked. Very Happy

Primary was CREATOR. Secondary was Social Manager. I guess thats better than a HOBO. Laughing

My results were the same as yours. I don't know I think I would rather be a HOBO then a Social Manager at least you can change Hobo to something like starving artist.

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

meh...

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Best Occupational Category
You're a CREATOR
Key Words:
Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional
These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.

CREATOR WORKPLACES
Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.

Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.

Quote:
2nd Best Occupational Category
You're a PERSUADER
Key Words:
Witty, Competitive, Sociable, Talkative, Ambitious, Argumentative, and Aggressive
These enterprising types sell, persuade, and lead others. Positions of leadership, power, and status are usually their ultimate goal. Persuasive people like to take financial and interpersonal risks and to participate in competitive activities. They enjoy working with others inside organizations to accomplish goals and achieve economic success.

Wahoooooo.... Laughing

dewdew

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

So you picked Blue too. Laughing
Damn, we can't all be GOD..... scratch ...can we???
ooohh i thought that's what CREATOR MEANT.....my bad. Cool

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

ron, based on our experience with many different professionals, your color preferences indicate that the occupations below best suit your personality and interests. Note also that a listed profession, never before considered, may seem off. For example, if you love to type, data entry operator might be listed as well, even though you want to be a fiction writer.

BEST OCCUPATIONAL CATEGORY
You're a CREATOR

Key Words: Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.

CREATOR WORKPLACES
Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.

Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.

2nd BEST OCCUPATIONAL CATEGORY
You're an ORGANIZER

Key Words: Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate

These conservative appearing, plotting-types enjoy organizing, data systems, accounting, detail, and accuracy. They often enjoy mathematics and data management activities such as accounting and investment management. Persistence and patience allows them to do detailed paperwork, operate office machines, write business reports, and make charts and graphs.

* Copyright © 2008, CareerPath.com and DeweyColorSystem.com. This news, information and advertising message is brought to you by: Energia, Incorporated, PO Box 669306, Marietta, GA 30066.

To better serve all of your needs and for answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.

Additionally, we appreciate all feedback from our valued customers. To send your comments please follow this link, or call us at (866)438-1485.

TheShaman

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Best Occupational Category
You're a CREATOR
Key Words:
Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS

CREATOR WORKPLACES

#
2nd Best Occupational Category
You're a PERSUADER
Key Words:
Witty, Competitive, Sociable, Talkative, Ambitious, Argumentative, and Aggressive

These enterprising types sell, persuade, and lead others. Positions of leadership, power, and status are usually their ultimate goal. Persuasive people like to take financial and interpersonal risks and to participate in competitive activities. They enjoy working with others inside organizations to accomplish goals and achieve economic success.

I'd say ok... you get all that by what colors I deem visually pleasing... apparently everyone else likes the same colors I do Laughing
yet... according to them, I'm already in the field I am supposed to be in. so... Cool

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:45 am   Reply with quote         

You're a CREATOR
Key Words:
You're a DOER
Key Words:
Emotionally Stable, Reliable, High Energy, Practical, Thrifty, and Persistent

1st ones good 2nd one looks like the opposite of me. Laughing Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Another Color test - Reply to topic