Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

_Tamara_ wrote:
mightybeet wrote:
well since it seems that time of year when this sort of issues seem to fill the void of empty canvas lets review!

Q: What kinds of behaviors could lead to me being banned from the site?
A: While we don't like to ban people from the site, occasionally there are times when we feel it is in the best interest of the community. In general, users are banned for behavior that consistently tears down the community rather than build it up. Users are typically given warnings via private messages and the opportunity to correct their behavior prior to being banned from the site. Depending on the behavior and other variables, we reserve the right to ban a user for as long as we deem necessary.

]
he was provoked and never recieved his warning message ...the mods can go look in his inbox and see if there was one it was not recieved ...because he was blocked the very next day ...and still has advantage left...and yes this is an alias account..im mikes ex girlfriend and one of his closest friends ....and he has to use me to talk to you people ....isint there something he can do ?? he has told me he should have not said it...but it was too late....arc and him got into it once before ...and he backed off....and once again ....is it ok for people to talk crap on you ...and you not be able to do anything about it??
i told mike to stay away of the forums, he is to sencitive and over reacts to fast, say hello to him and things will be ok one day

nat_g31

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:15 am   Reply with quote         

Everyone is so quick to point a finger at arc.
First, I think Mike was an OK dude. But he has been involved in a number of things and has done a ton of bitching and whining which has definitely been negative for the PSC community. How many times did he complain about voting and threaten he was going to quit?
At least Arc is only an ass intermittently from what I have seen, and he saves most of it for Sean.
I think when everyone starts saying things about arc it is the equivalent of getting pulled over by a cop and trying to talk your way out the ticket by saying "Everyone else is speeding, I was going with the flow of traffic." The bottom line is that you were speeding. In the nogoodsk8ter thread there was some idiotic comments but none that validated banning, until. . .
To use terms like Fa--ot and Ni--er in a negative context like he did is not acceptable at all. Think about it, if Mike was at a gathering at my house and hatefully called someone a ni--er he would have had the hell beaten out of him. I mean cmon, where I come from white people aren't allowed to use that word, period.
While his banning is sad, it is absolutely the right decision and I commend the mods for doing it!
As for his girl and her midget comments. She needs to get a life and quit reaching for reasons to bring everyone down.
Alright, carry on, just wanted to join the fun! Smile

Scrumpy

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
... arc and I have had our fights, but we usually duke it out via PM like men... Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

Let him back in and consider this a "grounding". Laughing

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:

Lock the forum...all the bullshit is over....Grefix has the answer to everyones problem. Cool
That is one smart fellow.

TheShaman

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
Everyone is so quick to point a finger at arc.
First, I think Mike was an OK dude. But he has been involved in a number of things and has done a ton of bitching and whining which has definitely been negative for the PSC community. How many times did he complain about voting and threaten he was going to quit?
At least Arc is only an ass intermittently from what I have seen, and he saves most of it for Sean.
I think when everyone starts saying things about arc it is the equivalent of getting pulled over by a cop and trying to talk your way out the ticket by saying "Everyone else is speeding, I was going with the flow of traffic." The bottom line is that you were speeding.
In the nogoodsk8ter thread there was some idiotic comments but none that validated banning, until. . .
To use terms like Fa--ot and Ni--er in a negative context like he did is not acceptable at all. Think about it, if Mike was at a gathering at my house and hatefully called someone a ni--er he would have had the hell beaten out of him. I mean cmon, where I come from white people aren't allowed to use that word, period.
While his banning is sad, it is absolutely the right decision and I commend the mods for doing it!
As for his girl and her midget comments. She needs to get a life and quit reaching for reasons to bring everyone down.
Alright, carry on, just wanted to join the fun! Smile

well said nat. I completely agree. I've also gotten used to arc calling me names like pussy, cry baby and oversensitive... I deserved that my first 2 years here. AND If I'm being honest, I would prob miss it if he stopped. Or think somebody close to him died.

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Grefix wrote:

Lock the forum...all the bullshit is over....Grefix has the answer to everyones problem. Cool
That is one smart fellow.

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

Tamara is not mike.b's ex-girlfriend... it's mike.b himself... unless they both are stupid enough to spell isn't wrong... i mean, "isint"????? Even a foreigner can spell that right... Laughing

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

isn't

TheShaman

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Tamara is not mike.b's ex-girlfriend... it's mike.b himself... unless they both are stupid enough to spell isn't wrong... i mean, "isint"????? Even a foreigner can spell that right... Laughing

I'd have to agree Shocked
OR thats one nice ex-girlfriend.
I mean... most ex-girlfriends want you DEAD. You'd think she'd be happy with this outcome Laughing

But lets not forget that they're from Indiana. Sorry mike. Love ya bro... you've been a good guy to me... but my uncle and my brother both live in Indiana. I don't think theres a more bassackwards redneck state this (NORTH) side of the Mason–Dixon line. Well maybe Ohio... but I digress.

at least he spelled U.S.A. right well kinda Laughing

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I'd have to agree Shocked
OR thats one nice ex-girlfriend.
I mean... most ex-girlfriends want you DEAD. You'd think she'd be happy with this outcome Laughing

But lets not forget that they're from Indiana. Sorry mike. Love ya bro... you've been a good guy to me... but my uncle and my brother both live in Indiana. I don't think theres a more bassackwards redneck state this side of the Mason–Dixon line. Well maybe Ohio... but I digress.

then youve never been to kentucky Laughing

i think he should be allowed back, granite it was wrong to say those words but as i read this thread most of you are saying those exact same words . not in the same hateful context but they are still being said . and none of you are being banned ..

and nat i recall only one time when mike said he was leaving...yes one time....and only one time bitching about voting...i will dig the thread up if youd like ..

and tamara is a bitch i dont even know why she is here sayin this shit .. she has no midget children, and yes mr. arcaico she is his ex girlfriend. just as dumb as he is i am not condoning wat mike has said or done. it is wrong ..and i did not raise him that way..

zoom

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

Hahahaha
That's too funny! Laughing

TheShaman

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

zoom wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
I don't think theres a more bassackwards redneck state this side of the Mason–Dixon line. Well maybe Ohio... but I digress.

then youve never been to kentucky Laughing

Laughing
(this side of ) as in my state of Illinois, and our wonderful neighbor Indiana.... would be North of....

(Kin)tucky sir, would be south of the Mason-Dixon line Wink or that side of the line... sorry shoulda been more clear...

& we won't go there about the rednecks in those there parts due to there be some fine southern gentlemen that happen to live down past that line that frequent this fair site... Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - banned - Reply to topic