Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Anyone else? - Reply to topic

JORDAN792

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Anyone else get comments from someone named "Anhawk"? last night I'm not sure what I did to him but apparently he thinks I'm gay and I need to die. Just wondering if it's someone f#*king with me or with everyone. I may be the next mike.b. if he does it again... I dont dig all that shit on my artwork, So, any help or input on this is appreciated Cool

ReyRey

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
Anyone else get comments from someone named "Anhawk"? last night I'm not sure what I did to him but apparently he thinks I'm gay and I need to die. Just wondering if it's someone f#*king with me or with everyone. I may be the next mike.b. if he does it again... I dont dig all that shit on my artwork, So, any help or input on this is appreciated Cool

He said I was God. He can't be too bad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

dewdew

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:

Just stupid shit off the top of my head: DAMN, we have been hacked... Laughing
POST THE COMMENT.....POST THE COMMENT.....we will track them down and skin them alive.

TO BE SERIOUS: Don't let it bother you Jordan....It's more than likely an ALIAS of some jealous asshole who thinks its cute. Maybe even someone just messing with the site and not just you???? You have some good work. Most actually don't care about who else voted or what was said in comments. They vote because its good. One NUMBTARD should not matter. Not enough to get banned.

Not being serious:.....ugghhhhh does that mean your coming back as HUFFIN792.. Laughing

JORDAN792

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

Just stupid shit off the top of my head: DAMN, we have been hacked... Laughing
POST THE COMMENT.....POST THE COMMENT.....we will track them down and skin them alive.

TO BE SERIOUS: Don't let it bother you Jordan....It's more than likely an ALIAS of some jealous asshole who thinks its cute. Maybe even someone just messing with the site and not just you???? You have some good work. Most actually don't care about who else voted or what was said in comments. They vote because its good. One NUMBTARD should not matter. Not enough to get banned.

Not being serious:.....ugghhhhh does that mean your coming back as HUFFIN792.. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing No I wont get myself banned over it but it's just annoying having 5 comments that say fag fag fag gay gay gay. Dude should be bannned http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/144912/sea-salt-brownies.html

splodge

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

i deleted the comments

Hallcross Toots
JORDAN792

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i deleted the comments

Splodge you are freakin awesome man, Thanks alot, that was one of my favorite entries and thats the last thing I wanted all over it. This site kicks arse! Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

that's the strange thing, that was his first comment???

Hallcross Toots
JORDAN792

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

thats what I thought, why leave a nice comment and then be a dick right after? Dude must be high. Or stupid. Probably both.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Anyone else? - Reply to topic