Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Kinetic Design Studio - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

kinetic_be

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:16 am   Reply with quote         

Hi

Thought I'd share this little video.
It contains some of my chops from februari till september last month.
The name Kinetic Design Studio will be used later on for graphic and web-design as a self-employee, but before that, there's still a lot to learn for me on both contents.
Nevertheless, I'm giving it a try within a few months to combine with my current job(s).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kIUBW1YuLY

Tesore

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 am   Reply with quote         

Awesome!
Good luck with your new business Very Happy

JORDAN792

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 am   Reply with quote         

WOW! You have a hell of a portfolio there man. You'll do great!

yello_piggy

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:23 am   Reply with quote         

very best luck with your bizz! select several producing companies and visit them to learn about the workflows. try to get discount as a reseller (in my case 15 to 20 %), so that you can offer production to your clients too. thats good money beside all the design and layout stuff.

dewdew

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

You make great looking "scenescapes". The "lockness arrow"...and the ballons over the city roof tops are my favs. Those are two that show real depth like they go on forever into the background.
Very nice job Kinetic. Thanks for sharing...and good luck on the business.

This may seem like a silly question to most who already know how...BUT what program did you use to create the video???

kinetic_be

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for the feedback and tips.
Dew: for the video, I just used Windows Movie Maker. I'm not familiar with other movie-editing programs yet and my Flash CS3 keeps crashing.

dewdew

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks...I was just wondering. Why??? i don't know???.....it's not like i am going to post any of mine on YOUTUBE...not anytime soon anyway. Laughing Laughing It was just a question that came to mind while watching it. Thanks for the answer.

Have you talked to Splodge..he is our RESIDENT FLASH GURU. I think he uses FLASH in his SLEEP. If he can't fix it....Throw it out the closest window...IT'S REALLY BROKE. Cool

the burning couch

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Real Good stuff...Good luck with that.

..and Chicane...yeah! Cool.... great album.

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

he good stuf my son, yes kin is my son, its time to clear up some things, he is great and i am proud of him, he does his own things and i do mine, he is a guy who has started late, but better late than never, i am proud to be having a son as you my boy, keep it up, i know you have a hard time now, your grandfather is maybe dying but keep it up mate , , live goes on; go for it and make people smile and be proud , you have a small hart but its made from gold, cheers marcel,

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

grats kb... keep up the good work Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
annajon

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

nice show, good music as well

kinetic_be

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
he good stuf my son, yes kin is my son, its time to clear up some things, he is great iand i am proud of him, he does his own things and i do mine, he is a guy who has started late, but better late than never, i am proud to be having a son as you my boy, kkeep it up, i know you have a hartd time now, your grandfather is maybe dying but keep it up mate , just keep it up , live goes on and go for it and make people smile and be proud , you have a small hart but its made from gold, cheers marcel, go on your dady

I'm glad you cleared that up, two weirdo Belgians like us (Well.. we're mostly Dutch) in one community without being related to eachother is very unlikely Smile
It's a hard time right now, but we'll manage to get through. It's part of life after all and I rather charish the good years we've known eachother. The only other thing I can do is hope for the best.

Anyway, thanks for your words, dad. I love you too Smile

Tawiskaro

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

-

kinetic_be

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
Pretty cool, KB. Nicely done. Excellent images--many of which I recognized from PSC. Several I don't recall seeing before. Were they all PSC entries?

Thanks Ted.
Yes, all the images in that movie are entries from PSC Smile

splodge

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

good luck with your site, if you need a flash git give me a shout, i've had my work valued at £65 an hour, but i do not charge a fraction of that

Hallcross Toots

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Kinetic Design Studio - Reply to topic