Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - yes kinetic is my son - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:27 am   Reply with quote         

Just chop man Very Happy

Miss SS

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:17 am   Reply with quote         

What on earth is it with you testosterone fuelled lot??... this post started off with all the best intentions and has ended in a slanging match... again!... Put down the keyboards and go and have sex or something... its a great way to relieve stress.

Very Happy Razz Very Happy Razz

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:25 am   Reply with quote         

Miss SS wrote:
What on earth is it with you testosterone fuelled lot??... this post started off with all the best intentions and has ended in a slanging match... again!... Put down the keyboards and go and have sex or something... its a great way to relieve stress.

Hug thx miss SS

kinetic_be

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

Miss SS wrote:

Thanks Miss SS, I agree with you on this, but when I read Scion's message, I couldn't resist speaking my mind because it disturbed me that he had to write this in a topic, of which I feel, was ment as a heart-warming topic because we're going trough a pretty rough time right now here.

dewdew

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Miss SS wrote:

Hell yeah, now this thread is going somewhere. All i heard was one word..SEX.... Girl I'm NA'KID as a jaybird, right now. Matter of fact, i typed this with my... Shocked ......oooohhh wait i can't say that. Laughing

kinetic_be

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Hell yeah, now this thread is going somewhere. All i heard was one word..SEX.... Girl I'm NA'KID as a jaybird, right now. Matter of fact, i typed this with my... Shocked ......oooohhh wait i can't say that. Laughing

Smile You're nuts man, haha

kinetic_be

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I ment that you ARE nuts, not that you typed it in with your nuts Laughing

dewdew

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Just think how easy Ctrl/alt/delete is now. Laughing

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:52 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Just think how easy Ctrl/alt/delete is now. Laughing
Laughing Laughing

Miss SS

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

thumright NOW we have a thread! Very Happy Very Happy
Share the love Wink

dewdew

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Miss SS wrote:
thumright NOW we have a thread! Very Happy Very Happy
Share the love Wink

but...but...they arrested me last time. ooohhhh wait a min...that was "show the ASS" they arrested me for... Laughing
Does the SS stand for you drive a Chevy SS truck...if so...we bout to be hitched. Raising Brow Laughing

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so Scion was telling the truth when ya showed up at PSC after all. So I guess I wasn't the liar, or the
paranoid, and that makes you........
.......a liar, and a cheat. Personally I wish you'd just go away.
There's very very few people I could actually say I have any dislike for in this place, hell, I'm so pliable I LIKE Tonto, although he's nuts, and I've stood up for Zen countless times, but you...
nope, you I have no hope for at all.
You just proved BillTv's bad judgement. Sneaky behind the scenes cheats in an effort to make the site appear as if there's more talent here than there is WRONG!
i want an answer right now, i pm you 3 times no answer , i want an answer right now, be a man stand up and say it
and what is the story about BTV show, i dont know him, not in my votes anyway, thats his problem, but you SS just speak up,

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

scion shit is man without ba..s

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

i keep pushing this on top till you answer, or the mods will take it away , i want an answer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - yes kinetic is my son - Reply to topic