Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - TEAM CHALLENGE '08 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Napalm32

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:17 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Eve wrote:
Since the "top choppers rules" changed on page 10, after Anfa had chosen a partner to equal 100, I told him he could change if he wanted.

He's staying with Napalm....what an ass-kickin' dude! Very Happy

ahhhh Napalm hits 10 entries and the truth is revealed, no wonder why Anfa is such an ass-kicking dude.

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65152

Laughing Wink

Anfa allowed extra 15% to add to his 81.76, giving a new available team mate PSCore of 31 ish.... and look Napalm has 46.43 Laughing

I knew it Razz

ahh I am just kidding, but this does indeed now mean all out war, sorry but its in the fine print Mr. Green

consider yourselves quite literally

Twisted Evil

I signed up with 0 pscore. I also asked informations before chopping my 10° work. Question Question Question Confused

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 am   Reply with quote         

I am kidding Napalm, I saw it was going to happen straight away as your score was 0 until 10 entries added. But you have skills bud, and you were always heading towards a 40+ PSCore when it kicked in.

But from me it matters not, when you teamed up, all was fine, and it still is. I was just adding to the jokey ass whooping that Anfa started by defacing our badge, all in fun. No issue a all as far as I am concerned Smile

Napalm32

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
I am kidding Napalm, I saw it was going to happen straight away as your score was 0 until 10 entries added. But you have skills bud, and you were always heading towards a 40+ PSCore when it kicked in.

But from me it matters not, when you teamed up, all was fine, and it still is. I was just adding to the jokey ass whooping that Anfa started by defacing our badge, all in fun. No issue a all as far as I am concerned Smile

NOTE: Pscore changes all the time. add your pscore here so we can record the official pscore at the time of signup the pscore here will be the one we use to calculate the combined. Thanks. We can get through this...

Official pscore at the time of sign up. The rules are rules... hahahahhaa

anfa

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Eve wrote:
Since the "top choppers rules" changed on page 10, after Anfa had chosen a partner to equal 100, I told him he could change if he wanted.

He's staying with Napalm....what an ass-kickin' dude! Very Happy

ahhhh Napalm hits 10 entries and the truth is revealed, no wonder why Anfa is such an ass-kicking dude.

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65152

Laughing Wink

Anfa allowed extra 15% to add to his 81.76, giving a new available team mate PSCore of 31 ish.... and look Napalm has 46.43 Laughing

I knew it Razz

ahh I am just kidding, but this does indeed now mean all out war, sorry but its in the fine print Mr. Green

consider yourselves quite literally

Twisted Evil

Ha! I knew you would have something to whine about you big puff! When I chose the guy he had one post to look at. If I can predict him having a pscore of 46.43 after posting 10 posts I guess I must be some sort of profetic genius, eh!
Shut up and have another do-nut, you dick!!!
Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:45 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Tony ya big girls blouse, it was a joke. I don't care if you coupled yaself with grand master chop. It all fun and games.

marcoballistic

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

Napalm32 wrote:

quite correct Very Happy all is fair that ends fair.

still, always fun trying to piss Tony off Razz

and now we play the waiting game Laughing

Napalm32

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:52 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Napalm32 wrote:

quite correct Very Happy all is fair that ends fair.

still, always fun trying to piss Tony off Razz

and now we play the waiting game Laughing

Love this place guys

anfa

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Laughing Tony ya big girls blouse, it was a joke. I don't care if you coupled yaself with grand master chop. It all fun and games.

I know it was in fun! So what you are saying is you took my comment seriously?! Well there's a first!Wink
Now shut the fuck up and have another do-nut! Laughing

anfa

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
ThePec wrote:
anfa wrote:

You'll never take us alive coppers!!! BLAM...BLAM!!!!
MWUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!Wink

I beg to differ! Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing smackdown Twisted Evil

Our names are scribbled out. This is like one of those cases when the copper fills the arrest form out wrong and the perp gets away scot free!!! Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing damn it!

I better order some more do-nuts to solve this case

marcoballistic

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

if people keep appearing at this rate, we could have 40 teams by Sunday, this could be PSC's finest hour Very Happy over exaggeration maybe, but also.... maybe not Smile

mellowdesign

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:27 am   Reply with quote         

/me feels a song coming on...

Very Happy

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

HEY......HEY....Both of you go outside and get me a SWITCH...don't bring back no twig either.....I'm talking TREE LIMB SWITCH. Now Marco, you hold still or you may get some of Anfa's switch licks and Vise Versa. Twisted Evil

The Apocolypse is coming....the end is near....The time of the L.O.D is upon us. I can smell it....can you smell it...can you.....CAN YOU SMELL THE FEAR!!.

There is a new team in town and they are called the L.O.D..aka..THE LEGION OF DOOM. I'll be holding you on my shoulders in the middle of the ring, while BIG Sjitske flys from the top rope, hitting you with the CHI-TOWN Sickle. Then it's 1-2-3.....and lights out..........OOOOOHHHHH WWWHHAAATTTT a RRRRUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Twisted Evil Now cue that Black Sabbith IRON-MAN. Laughing Laughing

Here is whats coming for the rest of you skinny punks....wanna see the destruction and mayhem coming your way....0.37 seconds into the video will be the fate you all have instore. Twisted Evil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoyi0X6dNQ&feature=related

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:48 am   Reply with quote         

[joke]Ok Team Deshtvshow is formed, with Deshone and I. He is going to prepost a blank white image in every contest to get his pscore low enough to be my teammate.[/joke]

But seriously, good job setting all this up Eve, looks like it will be fun for all.

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
The Apocolypse is coming....the end is near....The time of the L.O.D is upon us. I can smell it....can you smell it...can you.....CAN YOU SMELL THE FEAR!!.

I smell something...smells nothing like fear, though.

Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - TEAM CHALLENGE '08 - Reply to topic