Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - yes kinetic is my son - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

yes kinetic is my son and i am proud of my boy , we never worked togeher for anything for psc works, but its time to say it , kin is my boy and i love him, for ever

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Darth Vader wrote:
...You don’t know the power of the Dark Side. Join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as father ans son...

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

thx vokaris

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

good heart felt thread C-ron Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
good heart felt thread C-ron Wink
thx matt

JORDAN792

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:21 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
yes kinetic is my son and i am proud of my boy , we never worked togeher for anything for psc works, but its time to say it , kin is my boy and i love him, for ever

Is he really your son or am I missing something? Confused

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 am   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
candron wrote:

Is he really your son or am I missing something? Confused
yes he is in real live my son, he lives about almost an hour driving away from me, he lives near the border of the netherlands lets say 10 minutes, i was born in denhaag the netherlands he was born in Belgium, thats all, we see eachother maybee ones a month. he teached me how to make layers in ps , so i good start here, we always did our works for psc appart. So thats the story

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:

*plays "Cats In The Cradle by Harry Chapin".....cries*

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so Scion was telling the truth when ya showed up at PSC after all. So I guess I wasn't the liar, or the
paranoid, and that makes you........
.......a liar, and a cheat. Personally I wish you'd just go away.
There's very very few people I could actually say I have any dislike for in this place, hell, I'm so pliable I LIKE Tonto, although he's nuts, and I've stood up for Zen countless times, but you...
nope, you I have no hope for at all.
You just proved BillTv's bad judgement. Sneaky behind the scenes cheats in an effort to make the site appear as if there's more talent here than there is WRONG!

dewdew

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         

SCION: Which list did i make.....oooohhhh wait you said you liked TONTO... Shocked ....hell, i should be safe by default then. Twisted Evil

It is kinda neat that you both found a shared intrest in something like PS and PSC. My dad would have slapped me on the back of the head while screaming "GET YOUR ASS OFF THE COMPUTER AND FIX THAT" fence line, or feed the horses, or is the paint dryed enough to wet sand..... Argh maybe thats why the YELLING at boot camp never bothered me.... Laughing They did not scare me...MY DAD DID. Razz

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I havent been here for awhile, but scion....are you knocking him for voting for his son or vice versa?? I swear to god I'm gonna punch you in the neck...

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so Scion was telling the truth when ya showed up at PSC after all. So I guess I wasn't the liar, or the
There's very very few people I could actually say I have any dislike for in this place, hell, I'm so pliable I LIKE Tonto, although he's nuts, and I've stood up for Zen countless times, but you...
You just proved BillTv's bad judgement. Sneaky behind the scenes cheats in an effort to make the site appear as if there's more talent here than there is WRONG!
to who are you talking??? i dont understand any word you are saying in this post, are you on the right forum???
maybe some explenation good help,

splodge

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm   Reply with quote         

poor kid, shut the fuck up scion, they got enough problems without you

Hallcross Toots
Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't mind Joey sixpack, he may be confused... Laughing Shocked

kinetic_be

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

What the heck are you talking about?
Are you saying that we cheat or am I missing a point here.
Sure, I vote for Candron... if I think it's good, and knowing where he comes from with Photoshop (which I learned him a little bit somewhere in Februari - March, after I started with it), I think most of his chops of late are worthy a vote, but I also remember there were times I didn't vote for him if I thought it wasn't as good. And Candron usually votes for me, but then again, in 90% of the cases, he votes for everyone else aswell until he's spread his 25 votes. He's won some contests in a short time, he even kicked your arse in the H2H, so when I vote for his works, I don't think I'm voting for a noob here.

His skills with Photoshop aren't spectacular yet, but he sure knows a lot more about art then the best Choppers in here. If you'd see his fine-art paintings, you could barely say if it were painted or a picture. Heck, he even got himself in the top of Belgian fine-art painters in the early 90's.

And you disliking him or me.. I don't care.
I bet I dislike you just as much.
The rare times I read something from you here, it's usually filled with bitterness or some complaint or finger-pointing. Maybe that's just how you are, maybe not, but that's the kind of impression you have left on me in the past 9 months.

You know... I suggested months ago to not keep it a secret anymore that we were father and son, and the only reason we didn't, was for preventing this kind of bullshit-talking about cheating.
We're just into art together and we love it. If I make something for PSC, he's the first one who gets to see it and vica versa and that's just nice...
I got my motivation for going into business, for getting deeper into Photoshop, and all that from him, because he's basicly the only person I know who shares common interests when it comes to Digital art.

So tell me Scion, where's the cheating part?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - yes kinetic is my son - Reply to topic