Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. discgolf pics (edited thread) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

So i thought i'd post some pics of what ive been doing for the last 7 months... DISC GOLF!!! lol ok i know it sounds nerdy and all... but its way fun and actually is a great work out for your body ( a lot easier on you than sk8'n lol )

heres some picks of me enjoy... laugh.. chop em i don't care as long as they put a smile on your faces Wink

-matt-

* edit * so my 1st attempt to post the links failed miserably Laughing as people couldn't view them unless they were a member and logged into the pictures host site.

HERE is the new link to those pictures and this time it works Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45514&l=a73fd&id=710915605

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:24 am   Reply with quote         

p.s. unfortunately the site the pics are uploaded on... only allow small file sizes... so if anyone would like the original high resolutions pm me or drop a reply here and i'll find a way to get them to you Wink

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:50 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
p.s. unfortunately the site the pics are uploaded on... only allow small file sizes... so if anyone would like the original high resolutions pm me or drop a reply here and i'll find a way to get them to you Wink

So I'm assuming they're pictures of your dick... Considering the size. 1x1 Pixel. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think something went wrong with the upload. I'm interested in seeing them though... If it's NOT pictures of your dick that is...

Also... I fucking love disc golf.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:05 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

So I'm assuming they're pictures of your dick... Considering the size. 1x1 Pixel. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think something went wrong with the upload. I'm interested in seeing them though... If it's NOT pictures of your dick that is...

Also... I fucking love disc golf.
Laughing Laughing Laughing maybe if you took the balls outta ur mouth you'd be able to see the pics Laughing ha ha give me ur e-mail and i'll shoot my wad of pics ur way Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Tute, nothing but blank pages Matt,

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

scratch hummmmmm they work on my comp at home.... but trying to view them @ work comp nothing happens Laughing maybe i was seeing things Confused

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:33 pm   Reply with quote         

all blank for me as well!

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Old links that didn't work have been removed!!!
ok try these ? but i still can't get 2 of them to work Laughing i don't know what the hell im doing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

damn they worked and i went to another work comp and then they don't......i'm thinking that only i can view them while being logged in at the host site... once i log off from that site they don't show. and none of you can view them as none of you guys are logged into that site?

damn Laughing i think i just confused the hell outta everyone now Question

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:42 pm   Reply with quote         

I am getting nothing, cant you put them on photobucket or imageshack instead of pie tin throwers unite website Laughing Razz

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         

i'll have to upload them on my photo bucket acct.... sorry for waisting everyones time Rolling Eyes

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         

found your newbie introduction woo hoo Very Happy

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1118

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

hah that was funny... so you can find my thread but you can't view the photos? just plain crazy Laughing

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:04 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing my dumbass finally got the pics loaded... turns out viewers couldn't see them unless they were a member and logged in to the host site that i originally posted the links from Embarassed

anyways i used FB and made an album here is the link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45514&l=a73fd&id=710915605 sorry about all the confusion earlier Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. discgolf pics (edited thread) - Reply to topic