Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Happy Halloween! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

delia

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I just finished doing my makeup, so I can get the kids off the bus and be ready to go out beggin' for candy!

Hope you have a spooky day everyone!

http://www.track4va.com
Trann

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Arrrgggguurrrggglllee...

st1n3r

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Twisted Evil YEs, HAPPy HALLOWEEn!!! Twisted Evil

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

sirenka

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

HAPPy HALLOWEEn!!! to all that celebrates, we don't have that kind of day...

supak0ma

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

hey! don't be so serious! Cool

splodge

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

HARPY HALLOWEEN!

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 pm   Reply with quote         

get back to work damn zombie bastards

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:10 am   Reply with quote         

we've gotten a total of 6 tricker treators so far... and its 9:05 not bad considering last year i had 1 Laughing anyways happy hallow ween Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:20 am   Reply with quote         

I forgot to take some pics of me in my costume. I'll suit up tomorrow and get some. Is it just my area, or is Halloween fast becoming an extinct holiday? Ten years ago, nearly everyone participated in decorating and going around the neighborhoods collecting candy and whatnot. Now, there are few people out at all, and those that are are in huge, protective mommy/daddy packs...My entire street, and town, was dark save for a few houses with measly decor. It's really sad. Halloween was one of the funnest nights when I was a kid, and everyone was in costume. This evening, we saw people about twice per hour...

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:48 am   Reply with quote         

Haha, this is fun, you did great. Happy Halloween to you an yours.

cafn8d

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 am   Reply with quote         

I think Mason is right. Halloween does seem to be dying. We usually get fewer than 10 hardy trick-or-treaters up our 400-foot-long, unlit driveway, and 3 or 4 of them would come twice. Because of our driveway, we reward hardy souls with FULL SIZE candy bars. You'd think word would spread and everyone would come flocking to our door? Nope. This year, a little after 9pm, a car... a CAR comes up our driveway with 4 pre-teens barely putting in any effort. Were they enthused to get such great treats despite their laziness? Nah. They were only curious as to how many other treaters we had gotten, and they confirmed that they were the first group to get to the other houses on the street, too. Now we have about two dozen full-sized candy bars left, including Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, and 3 Musketeers. Halloween is definitely dying.... Wait... is there a problem?? pig Laughing

But seriously, it is sad. Without trick-or-teaters, people will stop getting candy to have on hand. Then little Evelyn will only get whatever rotting fruit people find in the bottom of their crispers when she goes trick-or-treating a few short years from now. Crying or Very sad

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:56 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
I forgot to take some pics of me in my costume. I'll suit up tomorrow and get some. Is it just my area, or is Halloween fast becoming an extinct holiday? Ten years ago, nearly everyone participated in decorating and going around the neighborhoods collecting candy and whatnot. Now, there are few people out at all, and those that are are in huge, protective mommy/daddy packs...My entire street, and town, was dark save for a few houses with measly decor. It's really sad. Halloween was one of the funnest nights when I was a kid, and everyone was in costume. This evening, we saw people about twice per hour...

It's called a recession. Save yourself some agony from asking Susie Orman about it. That chick's tough!

Site Moderator

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

20 words... goodwill.

ya can get all yer zombie clothins and if this "resession" that we been in fer over eleventy months now, which is funnay cause the lower the stocks go they still are sayin "oh nos are we heading for resession?", continues we can all shop for our regular clothins there!

do yerselfs a favor and shoot yer tv.

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
Micose

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:19 pm   Reply with quote         

i just got a super make up here.Happy Halloween.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Happy Halloween! - Reply to topic