Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey Rey's Wrist - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

ReyRey

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

I got a hard cast on my arm today. It's a cool black one. There are still some pins and wires left in my arm. I will have to get those removed in the future. I have to start moving my fingers now and get the working again. I am going to try to go back to work again on Monday. I need the money. I didn't have any sick time or vacation time left. Lucky for me I have friends like "Man with No Name" and "Krank" who donated some of their own vacation time to me. People like that are hard to find. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. Thanks buds. Wink Cool

FootFungas

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Krank works with you?

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
Krank works with you?

Yep. Very Happy

Tesore

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 pm   Reply with quote         

I wish you all the best ReyRey and if I only could, I give you an other 2 weeks off to recover.
Take care!

Hug

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

before they remove the pins take a photo and then tell them you want your hand to turm into a wacom pen to better improve your photoshop kickass ness... how cool would that be Wink may the force be w/ you rey Very Happy

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
annajon

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Great to have friends like that ReyRey. And best of luck with your wrist. Sponge balls and rubber balls help your with the finger muscles, and typing will help you with the wrist - or hinder you, for a while.... There is not much I can give you, besides my best wishes. Keep practicing and.... in case you feel like taking it out on somebody, feel free to rant and rave in my mailbox. If that will help you stay happy at home.

Very Happy

Anna

Scrumpy

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd give you my holiday time if I worked with you Rey...however, since I don't, I will try and drink as many pints as I can for you this weekend if that helps. Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Good luck Rey Rey, and thanks for keeping us posted.

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

can we sign your cast? we could photoshop something on it? Cool

Granulated

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I got a hard cast on my arm today. It's a cool black one. There are still some pins and wires left in my arm. I will have to get those removed in the future. I have to start moving my fingers now and get the working again. I am going to try to go back to work again on Monday. I need the money. I didn't have any sick time or vacation time left. Lucky for me I have friends like "Man with No Name" and "Krank" who donated some of their own vacation time to me. People like that are hard to find. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. Thanks buds. Wink Cool

better cut down on the self-love Smile

Miss SS

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:11 am   Reply with quote         

Your a lucky guy to have friends like that ReyRey. As for the black cast... very rock and roll! Cool! thumleft Twisted Evil

Don't overdo it, be good and (try to) stay out of trouble. Get well soon mate...

Much love Xx Hug

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:19 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Surprised

Cool Wink

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 am   Reply with quote         

Logic wrote:
can we sign your cast? we could photoshop something on it? Cool

Cool

TheShaman

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

maybe you can outfit yourself with one of these Laughing

glad to hear your in good spirits Rey. Been prayin for you brother.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey Rey's Wrist - Reply to topic