Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Breakdown Media - Reply to topic

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey everyone,

My friends and I have a photography group that we are just getting launched. It's been a long time in the making, and we just got our first big job. Our site is pretty simple, but it's mainly just a homepage so that people can see our albums.

I just wanted to show you our work, and maybe get some reviews. Let me know what you think!

Here's the link: http://www.breakdownmedia.com

Thanks,

Trey

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Am I loving that homepage image, damn right I am, great atmosphere, it kicks you in the nuts and says, damn straight we know what we're doing!

Cool Very Happy

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:33 am   Reply with quote         

some very good photo work, well done and goodluck

supak0ma

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:22 am   Reply with quote         

its obvious you guys are young, your eye is naive and tends to mimick other styles, without having an own one, but don't worry, keep going. Most of the pictures have no real inner meaning or purpose, a couple are good. Remember, its not the great camera that makes the good photographer or the good photo. Good luck on your venture, btw what is this big job you got?

mellowdesign

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:53 am   Reply with quote         

I really like the work in general...there a few snaps that just seem 'nothing special' but most of them have a lovely quality...whether it's the light, colour or atmosphere or subject construction.

The sunset photo needs some clean up where there are blobs in the sky, and the duck one needs the colour checking as it bleeds out...

I need more time to choose some favourites - just off to teach - will be back!!!

Well done, and as Marco says, the home page is very striking (tho the strapline, 'The Missing Piece' is used by a client of mine on Fleet Street, London, but should be okay as different industry!)

Best, mellowd Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Breakdown Media - Reply to topic