Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - ReinRey's ACTION FIGURE CONTEST - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Are you gonna PLAY with us?

Yes!

58%

58%

[ 20 ]

Yes!

41%

41%

[ 14 ]

Total Votes: 34

YerPalAl

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

OH, the humanity . . . . .

Good grief people, how can you let our beloved ReinMan debas . . .er . . . humble himself like this without responding?

Even I came back out of retirement to play.

I guess if no one else plays I'll have to e-mail mama's boy to try a chop in this thread. Rolling Eyes

splodge

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

i've not been back to the Hallcross much since the smoking ban, but i gotta go into town soon, so i'll do you both then Smile

Hallcross Toots
gravyboat

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Not really the kind of "Action Figures" I'd personally like to see under my tree, ( I prefer mine inflatable Wink ) but here ya go. Merry Christmas!

AL!!!, you old sack of... Razz Hey how've ya been? Good to see ya back for a visit. Very Happy

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
Do a black and white version. There was nothing in the rules stating it had to be in color. Smile
i did mine in black and white for the same reason that proc stated above Wink

Your's rocked dude.

If you want to see what "cutting edge" paper doll fun looks like, check out Matt's entry SOMEWHERE IN THIS THREAD PREVIOUSLY!

If you want to check out how not to do it, take a look at any Miley Cyrus video.

And, Proc - "all I got is a B&W printer" ? ? That's the BEST excuse you could come up with!? Rolling Eyes I think you'd better post something EXTRAORDINARY here now, or you MAY GET A SPANKING and a bonus DOSE OF SHAME! Twisted Evil

reindeer
thanks brotha Wink it was a lot of fun doing veterinary experiments on you and rey... especially the sterilization part Twisted Evil Hmmm

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
ReinMan

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
thanks brotha Wink it was a lot of fun doing veterinary experiments on you and rey... especially the sterilization part Twisted Evil Hmmm

No need to sterilize this puppy - it is so FRICKIN COLD right now in the Vancouver area it HAS FALLEN OFF.

(p.S. don't let any of the chicks know, ok? Huh..)

splodge

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:43 am   Reply with quote         

mither ( http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mither ) tina in a few hours, make her send me to the Hallcross and take you two with me

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:51 am   Reply with quote         

I was kinda busy, and now I'm kinda lazy.
So I just started by printing it... and I now just feel for a drink.
Why not a good Porfidio tequila!?
Cool
I don't know how to say it... who can translate this?... "Je prends un verre à votre santé!" ... to you ReinRein & ReyRey.

I'll cut it and add glue this week and I'll bring our little friends downtown when I'll start my Christmas chopping.
Oh... I meant shopping. See you later...
Smile

*Edit*
OK. Translation: "I take a glass to your health" or maybe "To your health! Cheers!!" ... something like that.
Thanks gravyboat for your precious help!
Wink

splodge

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

sorry guys, i went all the way (3min's, 1/4 mile) to the Hallcross and it was shut, no staff Sad

stuck at home with me, vodka and the computer

Hallcross Toots
ReyRey

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:12 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
sorry guys, i went all the way (3min's, 1/4 mile) to the Hallcross and it was shut, no staff Sad

stuck at home with me, vodka and the computer

You tried my friend....you tried......But.....since you failed.... Evil or Very Mad We will be sending you a coupon. You must go to your local tattoo parlor where they will tattoo our pictures on your ass where we will live forever as a reminder of your failure. Twisted Evil Laughing Thanks for playing anyways bud. Laughing
Can't wait to see the tattoo. Twisted Evil
Is that smoking paraphernalia behind my head on the back shelf?? Shocked Laughing Cool

splodge

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:57 pm   Reply with quote         

"Is that smoking paraphernalia behind my head on the back shelf?? "
that's an electrical mains/power detecter, all the smoking paraphernalia is on tinas side of the house, that's the part of the house i'm not actualy sat in at any one time, basicly any more than two foot away from my computer

Hallcross Toots
ReinMan

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Okay KIDDIES! It's almost over but IT AIN'T OVER!

Go and print out your ReyRein Action Figures and MAKE US DO HORRIBLE THINGS!

There just might be some STAR PRIZE to win (according to rumours) and all you have to do IS PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!

Go back to the first page of this thread, read the rules, download the PDF, and GET ROCKING!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:45 am   Reply with quote         

OK We finally all shopped together.

Taking a walk to the subway, in front of the Château Dufresne.

At Olympic Stadium.

In the subway station.

A woman signing at Berri Station. I gave her 5$ and I told her that she can keep our PSC cardboard
action heroes. She just kept the money. She asked me if it was for a student project. At my age...
I was flattered a little... hehehe.

I found some cute gifts here. I hope my wife will like it! Laughing

Downtown. Merry Christmas!! Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:28 am   Reply with quote         

yay, ClafMan.... I knew you'd come through. Very Happy

The competition just got INTERESTING (and with about 2 hours left my time!) Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:46 am   Reply with quote         

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS to you two world travellers.I hope this photo shoot isn't rejected.I thought we could still upload it on Christmas day plus I went to a lot of trouble to take you two around town on christmas eve when I should have been helping the missus out preparing our christmas eve dinner Wink.You wont see much snow here in my home town seeing as I live in Spain on the south med coast.And I see you were both dressed quite appropriately for the occasion.So without further ado here we go:

The first thing we did is go to the local beach and do some beachcombing.Sorry to say it was a little late in the evening and all the bikini clad girls were already at home to have their christmas eve dinner.

You both wanted to go out and do some fishing but as you can see this ol' vessel we found wasn't too seaworthy.

So we just sat (stood) back and watched the sunset Smile

Next we went to a local park for a beer but they wouldn't let little cardboard people in so I had you wait for me out front in the aloe vera garden.

After I quenched my thirst I figured you might like to see what it was like to hang out on a palm tree on christmas eve...so here you go.

Then for some local history.Here we visited the statue of Abderramán I.He was the fouder of Al Andalus.A prince from the Omeya dinasty in Damascus who became the first emir of Cordoba and entered Europe through the Iberian penninsula from Ceuta in northern Africa right here in our little town of Almuñecar (or very close to these beaches) back in 755 A.D.

Next we went to our very own little "arc de triumph" we have here near the entrance to Almuñecar.The motto reads "Tierra de Luz y Paz",which means "Land of Light and Peace". As you can see by now it was getting a little dark and my wife just called me on my cellular to see if I had gotten lost or carried away at the local bar.So...

A couple more shots in our flower garden to show you how we stay in bloom in winter.The quality is terribly "noisy" due to the fact that I had to up the ISO to 1600 since there was very little light and I had not brought my tripod along.

Lastly I posed you next to a rose blooming in winter.As per Laurie Lee's novels "As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning" and "A Rose for Winter".Lee was an english writer who in the 1930's spent a winter in our town of Almuñecar which helped inspire his writtings.

I later invited you to spend christmas eve dinner with our family,but due to all the fun and merryment forgot to take photos.So there you have it.I had a lot of fun having you visit me.I hope you two scallywags also enjoyed the quick little romp through my home town.Now off you go back to the snow and rain from whence you came.Oh and again have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY! Wink Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

BAM!!!!!! They come through in the end! Merry Christmas!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - ReinRey's ACTION FIGURE CONTEST - Reply to topic