Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - BORD AT WORK---- whos got a good joke - Reply to topic

Designed2522

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

Come on I need a good laugh people, post your jokes!

annajon

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

what do you call two bananas?

Shocked

Confused

Cool

A pair of slippers

Laughing

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live together. One night the 96-year-0ld draws a bath. She puts one foot in and pauses. "Was I getting in the tub or out?" she yells.
The 94-year-old hollers back, "I don't know, I'll come up to see." She starts up the stairs and stops. She shouts, "Was I going up or going down?"
The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea, listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful", and knocks on wood for good measure. Then she yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

Designed2522

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Mistakes on a resume
These are from actual resumes:

"Personal: I'm married with 9 children. I don't require prescription drugs.

"I am extremely loyal to my present firm, so please don't let them know of my immediate availability."

"Qualifications: I am a man filled with passion and integrity, and I can act on short notice. I'm a class act and do not come cheap."

"I intentionally omitted my salary history. I've made money and lost money. I've been rich and I've been poor. I prefer being rich."

"Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job."

"Number of dependents: 40."

"Marital Status: Often. Children: Various."

RESUME BLOOPERS

"Here are my qualifications for you to overlook."

REASONS FOR LEAVING THE LAST JOB:

"Responsibility makes me nervous."

"They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning. Couldn't work under those conditions."

REASONS FOR LEAVING MY LAST JOB:

"Was met with a string of broken promises and lies, as well as cockroaches."

"I was working for my mom until she decided to move."

"The company made me a scapegoat - just like my three previous employers."

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

"While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am decidedly disposed that it be so oriented as to at least partially incorporate the experience enjoyed heretofore and that it be configured so as to ultimately lead to the application of more rarefied facets of financial management as the major sphere of responsibility."

"I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award."

SPECIAL REQUESTS & JOB OBJECTIVES:

"Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job."

"My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."

"I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant."

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

"Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep."

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

"Donating blood. 14 gallons so far."

SMALL TYPOS THAT CAN CHANGE THE MEANING:

"Education: College, August 1880-May 1984."

"Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."

"Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."

"I'm a rabid typist."

"Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation."

Designed2522

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Play the Office Game
Here's a way to spice up your office. Pick two or three colleagues and agree to play the Office Game which awards points as follows:

ONE POINT

Run one lap around the office at top speed. Walk sideways to the photocopier.

Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.

When they're not looking, pour most of someone's fresh cup of coffee into your mug leaving them with an inch of brew.

Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.

Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."

To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.

While riding an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.

THREE-POINTS

Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it." - Double points if you do this to a manager.

Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle.

Shout random numbers while someone is counting.

FIVE POINTS

At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).

Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.

For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as 'Bob'.

Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do number two".

After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in, "the report's on your desk, mon". Keep this up for one hour.

While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.

In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, all of you just shut up!"

In a colleague's diary, write in 10 am: "See how I look in tights".

Carry your laptop over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?"

Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now"

Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it"

Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc.) during a very important conference call.

Tuck one pant leg into your sock and when queried, answer, "not now" and walk away.

JORDAN792

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         

-Two termites walk into a bar and ask, " Is the bar tender here?"

-A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar... The bartender says " OK, I'll serve you some drinks as long as you don't start anything!"

-Theres an egg and a sausage in a frying pan and the sausage asks " Is it hot in here or is it just me?" and the egg looks over and says " Holy shit a talking sausage!" Laughing

-Ok so a cop pulls this guy over and says " You know you didn't stop at that stop sign." the guy replies " Yeah but I slowed down"...... The cop proceeds to rip the guy out of the car and start beating him severely with his club. The man is yelling in pain when he hears the cop shout " Do you want me to stop or SLOW DOWN!" Laughing

annajon

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great... needed a laugh

This is better then nerd class 1-1

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
-Two termites walk into a bar and ask, " Is the bar tender here?"

-A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar... The bartender says " OK, I'll serve you some drinks as long as you don't start anything!"

-Theres an egg and a sausage in a frying pan and the sausage asks " Is it hot in here or is it just me?" and the egg looks over and says " Holy shit a talking sausage!" Laughing

-Ok so a cop pulls this guy over and says " You know you didn't stop at that stop sign." the guy replies " Yeah but I slowed down"...... The cop proceeds to rip the guy out of the car and start beating him severely with his club. The man is yelling in pain when he hears the cop shout " Do you want me to stop or SLOW DOWN!" Laughing

A turkey sandwich walks into a bar and the bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve food here."

dewdew

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:14 am   Reply with quote         

A gay man walks into a bar in texas.
He tells the bartender his car just broke down and would like to call a tow truck and to order a drink.
The bartender handed the guy the phone, and said... use it quick, and take your drink to the back.
The gay guy snaps at the bartender and wants to know why he must drink in the back.
Nervous and looking over his sholder the bartender tells the gay guy that every day around 4:00 pm these real ruff neck rodeo cowboys come to the bar to party. He just did not want any trouble, so he thought it might be safer for the guy to drink in the back since it's 10 til 4 now.
The gay man agrees and thanks the bartender as he retreats to the back with his drink.

At 4:00 pm the cowboys come in raising hell just as they did every day. Once inside the biggest one shouts...MAN, i'm so thirsty i could lick the sweat off a Bull's balls.

WAY in the BACK of the bar you could hear....MOO-MOO buck-a-roo.

nevet

Post Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:36 am   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

"Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep."

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

"Donating blood. 14 gallons so far."

Shocked Laughing Laughing

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - BORD AT WORK---- whos got a good joke - Reply to topic