Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. & Alias Jr. got grounded. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

YerPalAl

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

On the other hand NGSP, no one is injured so there IS that to be thankful for.

Hope the rest of the holiday takes a major upturn . . . . like maybe a surprise visit from Jennifer Aniston.

or ReinMan. Rolling Eyes

Martrex

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

I personally decided i wanted warmer then SD so am here in Key West with shorts and tshirt a little breezy and cooled down to 70's! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

thanks everyone Hug ( i hate the hug emotion but hell i'll use it )

i'm glad i got to stay here in pdx... i really love the snow... but it's been causing alot of trouble... it snowing again and i went out and played in it tonite. beck and i had fun and we are aware of the weather for others but we have not seen anything like this in our area...

i wish everyone a happy x-mas/holliday season Wink
-matt-

p.s. yer pal al... crazy and glad you replied to my thread... seems alot of the old psc community misses you and i'm glad your making time to come back Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
ReinMan

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

Well, we are currently in the middle of our 2nd big snowstorm. I'm supposed to meet a good friend across town for brekky, but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it.

My car still has dents in it from a snowstorm last year, so I'm not to worried about that - just dont' want to get injured myself, or injure any errant penguins either.

reindeer

ReinMan

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

Holy Shite! I just spent the last 1/2 hour sliding around to go 2 km... at the top of the BIG hill out of town I shouted ABORT and turned around (actually SKIDDED around) and fought my way back to my house... got stuck a couple times and only blocked traffic once (traffic being one SUV with big nasty snow tires on it).

MATT - I FEEL FOR YA! I love the snow but it DON'T LET US GO!!!!

Sad

seamusoisin

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Well, we are currently in the middle of our 2nd big snowstorm. I'm supposed to meet a good friend across town for brekky, but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it.

My car still has dents in it from a snowstorm last year, so I'm not to worried about that - just dont' want to get injured myself, or injure any errant penguins either.

reindeer

Brekky, for those of you who were looking up the meaning on Google, it's a typo, should read beerski. There is notjing like a frosty ale on a frosty day.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReinMan

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

reindeer

Brekky, for those of you who were looking up the meaning on Google, it's a typo, should read beerski. There is notjing like a frosty ale on a frosty day.

Laughing Even MYSELF considers 6:30am as being TOO EARLY for a beer. Maybe AFTER brekky. Wink

[I got some pictures coming...]

annajon

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Our news today says that we in North West Europe are heading for a 10 day cold spell with ICE freezing weather, starting around New Years Day.
For now I still sleep with my window open and the bed underneath the window.... Confused

By the way, Nogood - I thought you were writing about your MOM grounding you for something you had done. And I was thinking,.... good for you, Nogoods MOM, to ground him when he done something wrong. Makes no difference how old your boy is....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Have fun building a snowman, or a snowgirl guys.

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:

Hope the rest of the holiday takes a major upturn . . . . like maybe a surprise visit from Jennifer Aniston.

or ReinMan. Rolling Eyes

Or ReinMan dressed as Jennifer Aniston? Hmmm

ReinMan

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

or ReinMan. Rolling Eyes

Or ReinMan dressed as Jennifer Aniston? Hmmm

Huh... I'm not doing THAT again. Huh..

ReinMan

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

reindeer

Laughing Even MYSELF considers 6:30am as being TOO EARLY for a beer. Maybe AFTER brekky. Wink

HERE THEY ARE: http://ReinOgraphy.com/blog.html

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:52 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

reindeer

HERE THEY ARE: http://ReinOgraphy.com/blog.html
ohh jeez!!! way to re rout to another thread Laughing cool pix dude Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. & Alias Jr. got grounded. - Reply to topic