Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. & Alias Jr. got grounded. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

from flying that is.... i was to take a flight to san diego and got the call from the airline that my flight got canceled due to the snow here in portland.... i was almost to the hotel thankfully i hadn't checked into the hotel as that would have been a waist of money and time Laughing

not only that but... Alias Jr. (my roomie beck) wrecked his car while trying to drive to cali a few days ago in the snow and had to have it towed back to the apartment. he is ok and was not hurt thankfully.

and on top of that my new roomie that was taking becks place has been sleeping on the couch... because he's been snowed in and stuck here. all the buses, trains and planes have come to a halt.

my place smells of dirty socks,drawers and bachelors Laughing multiple beer can sightings have been seen... we are all going crazy Shocked the only thing holding us together is rock band and guitar hero Laughing

just thought id share the last 2 weeks w/ everyone here at PSC. we love you all and hope that you guys and gals are having better holiday travel experiences than us Argh

wishing everyone the best holidays Wink
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Synthvet

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 am   Reply with quote         

glad I'm not there....................Portland.........................the city of my birth.

* sips eggnog *

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 am   Reply with quote         

Synthvet wrote:
glad I'm not there....................Portland.........................the city of my birth.

* sips eggnog *
that egg nog better be spiked Laughing

WhimSea

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 am   Reply with quote         

I'm drinking spiked hot cocoa -- spiked with TGIF's mudslide! yum!

I see all the problems people are having... people stuck in Phoenix trying to get to California too Matt - planes are stuck in bad weather somewhere. Don't know if Southwest is having the same problems as the other airlines. If I had time off and pets boarded, I could just drive to California... uh, unless there's snow in the mountains on the way there!

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 am   Reply with quote         

The weather here is a perfect 66, windows open with nice clean air flowing through Wink Hey Matt, just be glad you didn't board the plane, take off, and then get stuck on an odd airfield without permission to get off the plane for 15 hours, talk about a funky smell Shocked

http://www.truveo.com/100s-Stuck-On-Plane-For-About-15-Hours/id/2255354292

ReinMan

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
<all that GUY STUFF and smelly socks and BEER TALK etc.>

Damn, it MATT. Why do you throw the GOOD PARTIES when I'M NOT THERE!?????? Sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

WhimSea

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 am   Reply with quote         

a party without Reinman is just empty and hollow...

Synthvet

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:

or you could say............a party without Reinman is a party without accordion music.....

Shocked .................. Rolling Eyes ..................................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

* grabs eggnog............runs and hides *

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 am   Reply with quote         

Synthvet wrote:
WhimSea wrote:

or you could say............a party without Reinman is a party without accordion music.....

Shocked .................. Rolling Eyes ..................................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

* grabs eggnog............runs and hides *
reindude has a porta party Shocked

in his pants

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:53 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

Damn, it MATT. Why do you throw the GOOD PARTIES when I'M NOT THERE!?????? Sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
put you chains on!!! and drive down here... it should only take you 2 days w/ all the snow Laughing

rockyjob

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
We are all going crazy Shocked the only thing holding us together is rock band and guitar hero Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

seamusoisin

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

put you chains on!!! and drive down here... it should only take you 2 days w/ all the snow Laughing

No need to worry, even if the Rein can't make it in person to thrill and amaze your friends and family you can get his album just in time for Christmas. What you'll save in beer will more than pay for the album and shipping.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReinMan

Post Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
No need to worry, even if the Rein can't make it in person to thrill and amaze your friends and family you can get his album just in time for Christmas. What you'll save in beer will more than pay for the album and shipping.

LMFAO!!! Laughing (I think some pee is now in my pants)
CLASSIC! Very Happy (thanks!)

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

I'm looking for a good dog-sled team right now Matt. Seems that they are all rented out though.... Sad

And this is NO bullshit:

This is UNHEARD of here in the Vancouver area. We rarely get this much snow in an ENTIRE YEAR, let alone in one single dump.

AND IT IS HAPPENING ON XMAS EVE!!!! Shocked compress

t is interesting though (And please keep this in mind, Matt, as you mourn your Lost Trip To Paradise Wink ) that pretty much everyone I talk to on the street (and I talk to many people on the street - the ReinMan is a CONNECTOR! Very Happy) is in a rather GOOD MOOD. For us here this is kinda magical, and also there are some GREAT pictures to be had! Very Happy

arcaico

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:23 am   Reply with quote         

sun is shining outside... yesterday it was around 31 C at 7pm... I'm going to spend Christmas in the beach... that's pretty much it...

in bluefist's memory... "have a great summer!"

(it IS summer for some of us) Cool

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

MindGraph

Post Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:03 am   Reply with quote         

We're good here....Hope things get cleared up there Matt.
Happy Holidays everybody! santa reindeer

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. & Alias Jr. got grounded. - Reply to topic