Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. hits cop car. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ReinMan

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing @ MIR!

That is just what I was thinking.

Rear end the cop = Uh oH! Shocked

Get off free = priceless

Put his undercover police vehicle on a national and
open website, thus destroying his cover = 2 years in prison.

Ah, yes, Matt my dear friend... this is gonna be a SPECIAL year for you!!! Very Happy reindeer

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
You only get three of these lucky breaks a year Matt...now you only got two left in 2009 Smile.Happy New Year to ya mate Very Happy

candron wrote:
next tme jiust take your wlly out he wll go away Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Or maybe he'll ask you out on a date! Hug Laughing
Very Happy Laughing Laughing NGSP is not bisexual Laughing Laughing but he has a sticker on his car, Remember what i did with bart shriver Laughing

Scrumpy

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Reminded me of this video The Burning Couch posted in the Video Link thread...

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/dutchtreat2008/?action=view&current=SmallFinevsJailTime.flv

Laughing

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
Reminded me of this video The Burning Couch posted in the Video Link thread...

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/dutchtreat2008/?action=view&current=SmallFinevsJailTime.flv

Laughing
good to see you back , you funny man Very Happy Laughing by the way happy hooker year euhhh new year Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing you guys are funny.... i'm surprised some one ddidn't take a pic of me and chop me into the back of the car Shocked

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Designed2522

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

I had a similar experience, only slightly different... I had gotten in a fight with my girlfriend when I was very young and she decided to walk home which was across town... (making a long story short)... Iwas determned to try to find her and drive her home but the only car that was available was standard...(not knowing what I was getting myself into) I took the keys to my mothers 3 week old car and was able to get out of the driveway. Mad I headed down the street which had an incline at the end with a street light which was RED... Sad I stopped at the light not knowing if I was going to get the car going again, with my luck a state trooper pulled up behind me and the light turned green... Confused I attempted to go and ended up rolling back into the state trooper... Doh! he turned on his lights and hopped out of the car with the bumpers still touching... I was so scared and shaking. He came up to the car and started talking with me with his hands on the window sill, I accidentally took my foot off the clutch... well the next thing I know I was in the intersection and had hit a car that was passing through the intersection. Shocked Although the accident was not bad at all the cop pulled me from the car thinking I was on drugs or something and I had to explain myself... Then I had to go back home and explain why there was damages to both ends of my mothers brand new car... THAT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WAS EVER ALLOWED TO USE MY MOTHERS CAR!

PS- I am now an excellent "standard driver"

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:23 am   Reply with quote         

Designed2522 wrote:
I had a similar experience, only slightly different... I had gotten in a fight with my girlfriend when I was very young and she decided to walk home which was across town... (making a long story short)... Iwas determned to try to find her and drive her home but the only car that was available was standard...(not knowing what I was getting myself into) I took the keys to my mothers 3 week old car and was able to get out of the driveway. Mad I headed down the street which had an incline at the end with a street light which was RED... Sad I stopped at the light not knowing if I was going to get the car going again, with my luck a state trooper pulled up behind me and the light turned green... Confused I attempted to go and ended up rolling back into the state trooper... Doh! he turned on his lights and hopped out of the car with the bumpers still touching... I was so scared and shaking. He came up to the car and started talking with me with his hands on the window sill, I accidentally took my foot off the clutch... well the next thing I know I was in the intersection and had hit a car that was passing through the intersection. Shocked Although the accident was not bad at all the cop pulled me from the car thinking I was on drugs or something and I had to explain myself... Then I had to go back home and explain why there was damages to both ends of my mothers brand new car... THAT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WAS EVER ALLOWED TO USE MY MOTHERS CAR!

did you get a ticket or anything??? or were you as lucky as i was? Laughing

Designed2522

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
Designed2522 wrote:

did you get a ticket or anything??? or were you as lucky as i was? Laughing

unfortunately I was not as luck as you and received a ticket!!!

Martrex

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 am   Reply with quote         

So Matt when is the cop picking you up for the first date??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
So Matt when is the cop picking you up for the first date??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
lol marty i guess you can say he wasn't my type Laughing Shocked

but then again most cops arn't

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. hits cop car. - Reply to topic