Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. hits cop car. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

so today i totally rear ended an under cover cop on the ross island bridge... he started to go then i started and he hit his brakes and i hit him lol Laughing

he threw on his lights i said many swear words!!!! he walked over looked at his bumper looked at mine... looked at me Embarassed

he said he was fine then appoligized for hitting his breaks... i asked if he wanted my info he said no... i said thank god Laughing and we went on our way Very Happy

what a great way to start off the new year... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone be safe and don't rear end cops Argh

-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 pm   Reply with quote         

next tme jiust take your wlly out he wll go away Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

annajon

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello Matt,

It is always noteworthy NOT to screw with cops.... Very Happy Cool

Happy NewYear to you too.

Anna

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm   Reply with quote         

my friend that was in the car w/ me at the time i hit the cop... had taken a picture of the cop and his undercover cop car... and she sent it to me so i thought id share it w/ you all. you can kinda see his flashing lights in his rear window Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

How great that you rear ended a cop and did not get charged and ticketed.

Maybe your luck is changing!! Very Happy

Continued good luck pal.

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 pm   Reply with quote         

i know huh i was sober too Shocked maybe i'll go out and buy a loto ticket Laughing

gravyboat

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
so today i totally rear ended an under cover cop on the ross island bridge... he started to go then i started and he hit his brakes and i hit him lol Laughing

he threw on his lights i said many swear words!!!! he walked over looked at his bumper looked at mine... looked at me Embarassed

he said he was fine then appoligized for hitting his breaks... i asked if he wanted my info he said no... i said thank god Laughing and we went on our way Very Happy

what a great way to start off the new year... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone be safe and don't rear end cops Argh

-matt-
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing HAPPY NEW YEAR

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
couldb5150

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:03 am   Reply with quote         

You are so lucky!
Not to try and "one up you" but years ago I came off a freeway off ramp in my 911SC Porsche at about 80 mph......rear ended a black and white stopped at a red light!!!!!

Long story short it was on the borderlines of 3 cities (Huntington Beach,Westminster and Fountain Valley) in California!!!!

Every cop in the county showed up...I was soooo screwed!!!
The cop was badly injured and never worked again the lawsuit was hundreds of thousands ......thanks god for being sober at the time and insurance companies!!!!

The only humorous thing of the whole event was when one cop asked me if I was driving to fast .....I said no.......as we both looked down at the rear bumper of my car and the license plate frame which read......."Faster than A Speeding Ticket"....at which point I was spun around and given those beautiful silver bracelets.....click click ...the cuffs were on!!!....I was screwed!!!!!

YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY!!!!!!

So what did I learn?....Whatever it takes...crash your car....hit a tree....run off the road ...whatever ya do DO NOT HIT A COP CAR!!!!

Happy new Year!!!!

~5150

couldb5150

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
my friend that was in the car w/ me at the time i hit the cop... had taken a picture of the cop and his undercover cop car... and she sent it to me so i thought id share it w/ you all. you can kinda see his flashing lights in his rear window Laughing

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 am   Reply with quote         

He is doing a great job at covering he is a cop, if it is indeed the guy next to the car in front... he looks like a drunk.

Mir

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:03 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

I guess he's not undercover any more huh?

You were lucky it all turned out ok in the end.
Have a safe 2009.
nevet

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:08 am   Reply with quote         

Mir wrote:
I guess he's not undercover any more huh?

Laughing Laughing

Luxwiz

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

You only get three of these lucky breaks a year Matt...now you only got two left in 2009 Smile.Happy New Year to ya mate Very Happy

candron wrote:
next tme jiust take your wlly out he wll go away Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Or maybe he'll ask you out on a date! Hug Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. hits cop car. - Reply to topic